Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: taahir004

Anxiously waiting for you to continue please 

Will try to update soon

ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello friends back with update.I hope you haven’t forgot this mysterious thriller story. So far ishita had a past her whole family died she left the city and moves towards dehli and start working with raman both falls in love with each other and confessed their love in a party.

This story will be approximately of 10 shots I will wrap it soon. Those buddies who are not responding will be removed.

Enjoy reading and do share your views

Teri meri khamoshiyaan

Shot3

Days start passing rapidly so the relation between raman and ishita grows. Both were enjoying each other company and kept romancing sneakily in office. Although sometime raman felt that ishita mind is somewhere else but he gets bowled over with ishita boldness when she initiate closeness with him.

One day,

Raman and Ishita were having kulfi at roadside both were enjoying their togetherness. Raman wraps his arms around her and says: jaan maa pooch rahi thi Kay kab hum tumhare Ghar ayen shadi fix Karne

Ishita looks at raman and asks: apne aunty ko bata diya

Raman nods and says: yes

Ishita: but we have decided to keep this secret some time

Raman pulls her closer and says: I know but maa got to know about us she has directly asked me and I couldn’t lie  to her.

Ishita looks shocked at Raman and removed his arms and says: so what you have decided that we will get married???

Raman: haan baby we both will get married soon

Ishita: I can't marry youRaman.

Raman looks shocked at ishita he holds her hand and says: you dont love me baby

Ishita: I love you Raman I love you so much. But a big no for marriage

Raman: why Ishita

Ishita: because I don't believe in marriage. We are good like this only you love me I love you infact I don't have any problem if we start physical relationship also

Raman was shocked with Ishita declaration. He was not understanding how to react listening to her. He can never understand her. Ishita looks at raman waiting for some answer but raman was too shocked to react. She shooks raman and asks: jaan…

Raman: no ishita we cant do this

Ishita: kiya nahe kar sakty hum raman

Raman: aise.. look without marriage we cant make physical relationship

Ishita gives a look to raman and says: oh mr in which century you lives… its common

Raman: but it is against my principle we cant betray to your and my parents.

Ishita: if you are thinking about my parents than no worries. I am alone in this world. No mothe rno father no family…

Raman: but

Ishita: look I am like this only I am not like sati savitri types.. if you want me than you have to accept me like this.. saying this she leaves while raman was left behind thinking about ishita words

Otherside, ishita reaches her home and runs towards washroom she looks at herself in mirror and start splashing water on her face not getting relief she opens the knob of shower and stood under the cold water she was shivering badly she turns off the knob and quickly changes her wet clothes and comes out of the washroom.

She looks at the picture of her family with teary eyes and mouths I am sorry.. she covers her face in her palm and start sobbing. She wanders in the past lane and a voice echoes in her ears

“ he says that it was all physical only’

‘he didn’t love me’

‘ishu he used me as tissue paper and threw me out of his life after his work is finished’

‘how will I face amma appa ishu’

‘its better that I die ishu’

A scream echoes while blood covers ishita face she hurriedly looks at her face in mirror but doesn’t find any trace of blood. she wipes her tears and look at her reflection with bloodshot eyes and says: every man are same they are always behind flesh only…

Bhalla house

Raman enters home while toshi jee was waiting for him. She walks towards raman and cups his face sensing that her son is tensed up.

Toshi jee: raman puttar everything fine

Raman nods and runs his finger in his hairs to hide his frustration.

Toshi jee: nahe I know something is bothering you..ishita kay saath koi jhagra hua kiya

Raman: nahe maa.. bus business ka issue hai

Toshi jee: okay you go and have rest.

Raman nods and was about to leave when toshi jee again remember something she holds raman hand and asks: you have told ishita about marriage

Raman: no maa I didn’t got time to ask her. He lies to his mother while toshi jee believes raman. Raman kisses her mother forehead and moves to have rest.

Next day

Raman was engrossed in office work he felt a light knock on the door he says: come in.. ishita walks inside the cabin and greet raman. Raman looks at ishita his face lit up with happiness. He gets up and hugs ishita tightly and says: you are fine ishita.. I thought you will be angryon me

Ishita: no jaan.. I am not angry . its just I got overreact when you talked about marriage

Raman; we will not talk about marriage till you are ready..

Ishita nods

Raman eyes fixed on her juicy lips adored with red lipstick he moves his thumb on her lips and says: may I.. ishita wounds her arms around his neck and pulls closer giving him positive response to move ahead. Raman leans and capture her soft lips in his. Both were kissing each other hungrily.. while raman not able to keep his hand off he was traces sensuously her curves and pinches her waist making her part her lips he enters her mouth and relishes her flovor..

Their moment got break as raman phone rings. Both parts unwillingly raman takes the phone while ishita adjusted her dishelved clothes and moves inside the washroom attach to raman cabin to make herself presentable. Raman ends the call and ruffles his hairs remembering their passionate kiss

Soon ishita comes out of washroom both gets engrossed in work. In between stealing glances at each other.

Soon it was evening raman drops ishita at her home and start his journey to his home. Ishita enters his house and lays tiredly at couch she closes her eyes while their kiss was flashing across her eyes..

She opens her eyes and traces her finger on her lips still feeling his scent all over her body she whispers: why I am not able to keep myself away from you raman what you have done to me..

She was lost in her thought when accidently due toher purse photo frame breaks into piece she looks at the picture of her sister she was holds the broken frame and winces as the mirror pieces pokes into her hand

Ishita: remember your task ishita you cant get weak like this..

‘ishq tamasha bana deta hai

ishq na kariyo kabhi aye dil’

otherside,

raman was sitting at bar counter when ashok mihir and abhi enters and pats his back. Raman turns and smiles widely at them and hugs them.

Mihir: whats up dude

Ashok: ashiqui mihir…

Raman: stop it guys..

Abhi: look who is blushing the great raman bhalla

Raman: lets celebrate guys its being a long time we four didn’t have fun..

Ashok: kiya raman humari babhi ko betray karne ka soch raha hai

Raman: nahe yaar. I am a one woman man..

Mihir: dil jeet liya raman puttar..

Abhi: choro yaar finally after long time humara yaar party karne tayar hogaya hai warna wo Hyderabad kand kay baad to

Listening to Hyderabad all gets quite.. abhi nugdes raman and says: all sorted raman we have paid the compensation.. chill na

Raman was still quite

Ashok: haan yaar wo bhi kiya kand tha khaya piya kuch nahe glass tora 12 ane..we didn’t even done something but that bloody bitch was blackmailing us.

Mihir: leave it yaar. Chalo aik aik peg lag ate hain..

All nods and start drinking.

That’s it my dear friends I hope you all will likeit waiting for your lovely comment and response don’t forget to hit like also.

Love riddi