don't believe her Sophie... I'm only lazy ...not that bad
IMA9167 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Keepdreaming

Haan haan kyun nahi
Careful soph
Pisal kar ghir gayi toh

don't worry Sophie... yeh sudh desi butter hai no chemical... trust your friend[/QUOTE]
Soph u r getting yourself in danger than πŸ˜†
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: love2_soma

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="6" color="#ff0099">why maan is like dis...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="6" color="#ff0099">lovely update...</font>
<font color="#ff0099" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="6">
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="6" color="#ff0099">loved it...</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="6" color="#ff0099">

</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="6" color="#ff0099">thank u very much fr d lovely update...</font>

</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="6" color="#ff0099">eagerly waiting fr d nxt prt...</font>

</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="6" color="#ff0099">continue soon plz...</font>

he is strange I know ...
Keepdreaming thumbnail

thnx for reading dear
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: khwaishfan

<font color="#cc00ff">thanks for the pm!</font>

<font color="#cc00ff">
</font>
<font color="#cc00ff">stupendous banner!</font>
<font color="#cc00ff">
</font>
<font color="#cc00ff">Part 2</font>
<font color="#cc00ff">
</font>
<font color="#cc00ff">marvelous update! superbly written!</font>
<font color="#cc00ff">
</font>
<font color="#cc00ff">Maan is an enigma! he cares for her reputationand on the other hand is rudeto her!</font>
<font color="#cc00ff">
</font>
<font color="#cc00ff">Geet worried what she will tell her dad!</font>
<font color="#cc00ff">
</font>
<font color="#cc00ff">update soon</font>
<font color="#cc00ff">
</font>

thnx for reading chetna
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanum23

Maan liked hr but don't want to like hr bz she gud girl he's him self confuse and confusing us too

hehe he actually confused
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Part 3 -

With slow step finally Geet entered her home , she was praying hard to save from her father but her bad luck Mohinder was sitting on sofa . She took few steps toward him , literary ready to cry . Mr Handa sensed her presence and looked at his daughter once, then went back to read newspaper . He turned page ignoring her completely .

It's pained Geet a lot . She loves her father very much. After her mother's death he is everything to her . She can't see pain in his eyes that too because of her . She knows how big mistake she did by spending night outside . But she not know how to say all this without hurting her father more . She never lied and even don't know how to lie .

" woh Papa I'm sorry ...i didn't mean to do that par woh bas... "

" you should have informed me Geet, you gonna spend night outside and didn't inform me before ..."

" Papa woh aasa hua ki ..i was "

" at least keep your phone on . First you went to your friend Sheena's home for group study without informing me before , phir mobile bhi switch off kar diya. It would have better if my daughter informed me where she staying not other girl "

Geet looked here and there confused . ' group study, Sheena , home , call What is this ? ' She first couldn't get anything but then understood whole matter . Sheena called her father and about group study. But why ? How Sheena knows about it ? She couldn't get the reason .

" now go fresh ho jao. I'm making breakfast...come down fast "

her thought broke hearing her father's voice and she gave small nod . She turned around to go but stoped at stairs hearing her father again ..

" And Geet maine tumhe Maan aur uske group se alert kiya tha na bete . They are not good influence. Stay away from them . I think my daughter is smart enough to know what is best for her . You need to build a career , they have nothing to inspire you . Be with productive and good students . Even a good surrounding make us do best thing , it's better to aviod bad influence. I hope you understand what I'm trying so say "

" ji Papa I will remember it "

she gave small smile to her father who patted her head lovingly . " go beta " ...

As soon as she reached her room she released a long breath which she didn't realise she was holding . She literary escaped today . She never thought she won't get scolding for her stunt but no luck was by her side . She smiled thanking God but then she realise it's not her luck but all Maan's doing .

She recalled last night events , how he snatched her mobile and switched it off , then him busy with his phone. He was actually messaging his friend Sheena to lie about her . He was actually doing Every thing to save her ! .

' But why ? Maan so strange, first he gotten hurt but still made sure i reached home and no one get to know our night out together then he even saved me from Papa ! Isn't he hates me ? '

She always strongly believed Maan and her gang hate almost everyone , she is more , because of her father being the professor but now this incident forcing her to think opposite. Her father opinion about him and his gang not secret to her . She knows it from beginning that's why always aviod them . But last night unexpected events did changed her view a little.

She was alone with him but he didn't touch her even saved her like this .

" May be he not that bad how he picturized himself before all " .

Although she hates lie but she doesn't have courage to tell her father truth . But somehow her father's bad influence comment about Maan making her little uneasy. She suddenly realise she thinking too much about Maan..

" ugh Geet get a grip . May be he just did all this to save from gossip . He doesn't want anyone to know the great Maan Singh Khurana spent night with College nerd...hmm bilkul issliye hi kiya hoga sab . "

her rational mind give a perfect conclusion of whole matter . " Anyways he did help me ... I should thanks him " with this thought she went to washroom to take bath , also think a way to say thank him without boosting his ego or embarrassing herself...

Part 4Edited by Keepdreaming - 5 years ago
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Thanks to Allah my friend is fine now
thank you so much for prayers
IMA9167 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Maan hai kya cheez
He says he don't like good girls
Yet helped her to get out after spending night with her