Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: SANJANA9167

di jald pata chal jayega... I'm updating so fast na 😆

Which is why I am actually afraid
no fear when I'm here ⭐️
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

thnx for reading chetna ... IF not letting me Quito you saying I'm using invalid words 😕
IMA9167 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Keepdreaming

Which is why I am actually afraid

no fear when I'm here ⭐️
babajiii😡
tuh hau mein issi liye toh fear karrahi hoon😲
Keepdreaming thumbnail

babajiii😡
[/QUOTE]
no comments on this 😆 waise updating di... till evening
IMA9167 thumbnail

babajiii😡

no comments on this 😆 waise updating di... till evening[/QUOTE]
abh patah chala why its raining from morning😆
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: SANJANA9167

no comments on this 😆 waise updating di... till evening

is it complitmant... then I can take it 😆
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Part 4 -

" hey Geet let's go to canteen " Deep offered with sweet smile but she refused as saw Maan coming towards them .

" actually I need to go to library you go .." she hurriedly told so that she can escape from Deep and also can thanks Maan for his favour .

" oh ok ... see you soon "

Geet frowned at see you soon comment but didn't reply back . When she ready to go her eyes again fall on Maan who looking her intently. ' Damn this guy, why he keep looking at me like that ... it's so ugh I don't know, uncomfortable ha yehi hota hai ' she thought still looking at him then the corridor. They are Alone . ' kaha fass gayi mein ' She then noticed Maan coming toward her and within a second he came into her personal space ...

' should I run ? No no why should I? Waise bhi he owe thank you ' ...

" Library is that side not this side " Maan said pointing towards other side breaking her thoughts..

" huh " ...

" you were saying your boyfriend that you going to library ? " Maan completed with question mark... " or did you lie seeing me ? " just to tease her he added although he doesn't believe it .

" ohh ha main ja rahi ...one minutes kya kaha tumne boyfriend! He is not my Boyfriend..." She sounds so angry mention of boyfriend but to her surprise it didnt effect Maan , he smiled ..

" but he suits you . I mean you one topper, he another topper. You guys will look best together . Then he is also good boy like you right . Doo good ek sath life set , aur kya chahiye... "

now she really getting irritate so thought not to answer his nonsense question ' this man really loathe me in different level , as if i care ' thinking she about to cross him but he held her hand tightly making her jump on her step .

" what ar...?"

Without saying anything he put something on her hand , just then she realised it's her dairy . Last memory of her mother .

" where did you find it ? "

she grab it tightly as if it will go somewhere ... Maan looked at her for sometime then replied rather softly ...

" yesterday it fallen from your bag, I forget to give you ...may be you were sleeping so that time ..."

" thank you " she cut him smiling with few tears " it's mean a lot thank you "

he nodded not sure what to say ... She turned around to go but then asked him with suspicious tone ... " you didn't read it right .. " she tried to glare him but failed miserably...

" what if I say yes ? " soft mask gone from his face replaced with devil smirk , slowly again he came dangerously close to her .

" you know you are boring . I was sure I will find boring stuff there " he indicate her dairy and she hide it in her bag at once ...

" how ..ho.its bad manner "

" whatever anyways , you didn't surprise me Ms Perfect . You are just like I imagined . Good, perfect , soft in pure hindi aagayakari parakhu beti ...no fun no masti totally bland " he stopped for sometime ... " most dangerous and forbidden..." he added coldly , all teasing left at once .   

he was so close geet can smell his perfeume still couldn't step away as she noticed something in his eyes .. she couldn't help but his dangerous and forbidden thing made her uneasy . Never she heard people saying those about her , nerd yes it's most logical thing she heard but those why ?

How can she be dangerous. She never hurts people . She always there for her friends . She never made anyone cry . She was going on and on about her nature forgetting Maan still looking at her ...

Maan looked at her lips , slightly pouting as if she is angry, he smiled but composed himself quickly...

" perfect girl like you run for perfect man , imperfect bardasth nehi kar sakte tum log ..." he touched her loose stands and put them behind her ear " you are dangerous Geet, stay away from me , don't think about me . I'm not the perfect guy . "

he suddenly step away making large gap between them , putting his hands in his pockets... Both kept quiet but suddenly Geet burst on him with non stop questions...

" oye are you some hero ? or kahika Prince? or last man on earth ? nehi na . I ... I have no desire to ..to "

" to be my girlfriend.. " he teased her again , making her more angry ...

" bilkul nehi ..friend, mein friend bolne wali thi.. I don't even want to be your friend forget about girlfriend. " she completed with gritted teeth..

Maan and his warning keep messing with her head ,she couldn't take anymore and was very much ready to say more but again Maan shut her with next comment ...

" ya I know boring Geet with boring Deep , bye forbidden mermaid "

with this he is gone leaving her frustrated...

" Deep is not my Boyfriend..." she shouted in open space as Maan already out of her sight ... then realize she didn't say thank you.. ' good nehi kiya he doesn't deserve it ' She was about to go to canteen but Deep is there so she took different path and went to library instead .

Part 5Edited by Keepdreaming - 5 years ago
IMA9167 thumbnail

is it complitmant... then I can take it 😆
Maine taunt tha agar tuje complements chahiye toh le
Sabi u lazy
Keepdreaming thumbnail