Views

Users

Frequent Posters

writerff thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: jaansahiba

Update!!!!
Am so happy that Shivaay's gonna remember everything!! And guess what? He was in all his senses and still decided to ask out for a dance, a very clear indication that that something-something is going on inside him for Annika. I was wondering what if this time omru get successful in obtaining a video and then om confronting shivaay... that would be a delight. Leave it.
So Tia really did make an accurate prediction, proving that she's innocent in this story (kyun hai na??). But Annika's attempt to lighten up the situation was lovely. And yeah, is it gonna be rumya here?? Thumbs-up from my behalf. Update was awesome.
Do update soon.
Love u,
Abhi

Thank you Abhi!In my story Tia is a little gray and her major flaw is her vanity. I love Rumya, no clue
what they will achieve in the show by making her bad and forcing a relationship with Bhavya. 
Will try to update as soon as I can. Thank you for reading!
AparnaChinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update yar 
Totally loved it 
writerff thumbnail

Chapter 28: Morning after madness

"Yes,...No,..." began Anika. "What??" asked Shivay, even when drunk she could say 'No' to him and that was certainly infuriating. "I mean Billuji, I can't do any angrezi dance, besides  dance aint dance till we have our desi latke and jhatke!" declared Anika. "But there is no music for you..." started Shivay. "Arrey Billuji, KKHH nahi dekhi? See close your eyes, and imagine, Ke Chora Ganga Kinare Wala..." sang Anika swiveling her hips and executing a perfect Bollywood thumka. Laughing at Anika's antics, with admiration for her thumka and a feeling of unbridled joy, like a child's, Shivay said "Ok then!lets do it you way!" and joined in the fun. After all he was Pinky Singh Oberoi's flesh and blood, a little bit of repressed desi Bollywood was bound to emerge in his genes. "Wow Billuji!" said Anika and placed her arms on his hips and then giddy with laughter began to break away from him. "Hey!wait!" said Shivay. With one arm firmly around her waist and the other holding her palm right over his heart, looking right into the golden brown eyes, Shivay said, "Now we dance my way Anika!." Despite being drunk, Anika's heart fluttered and looking up into those blue-green eyes she slowly nodded. "Music?" she asked. "Shh!" said Shivay placing a finger on her lips and began to sway.

The moment was perfect. Gentle night breeze along with the twinkling fairy lights used to decorate the pool patio spelled romance. The soft glow from the pool and the gentle ripple of its waters made for a perfect symphony. With nature as the audience, Shivay and Anika starred in a production scripted by their natural feelings for one and other. Shivay held Anika in wonder, lost in her charm long enough to let his brain quieten and for his heart to quicken. For Anika it was a sense of security like never before. Held in Shivay's arms, Anika for once was beginning to feel the comfort of home. Neither spoke as they looked at each other and let instinct guide them. Just as Shivay's arm released Anika's palm to come across her waist and bring her closer to him, Anika laid her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes. No words were needed here. Trust came freely. Sensing her fatigue, Shivay gradually guided them both to the crescent of plaster that Om had let out to dry. Away from the rest, he settled down with Anika, intending to put her to sleep and make his way to his room, to contemplate. Sensing his intention and not wanting to let go, Anika brought him closer and burrowed into him. With a quick kiss to the top of her head, Shivay smiled and let sleep overtake him as it had taken over Anika. Never was sleep so peaceful for him. 

*****************************************************************

"Chalo jethani ji, lets go and wakes them ups. Bache apne masti karchuke. Besides, we must also get time to spend with Prinku childs." Said Pinky to an amused Jahnvi. "Rehne do Pinky, they will come down on their own. Besides we don't exactly know what they were up to last night. But its reassuring they were all home." Said Jahnvi. "More reasons to go wakes them up. Besides mummyji will be here soon too. Chalo, even we can join the funs." Said Pinky as she dragged Jahnvi along with her. 

From their staff Pinky found out that none of the kids made it to their rooms. Intrigued she led Jahnvi to the pool area, wondering what the fuss was all about. Both women expected to discover their kids in various state of sleep snoozing on the enormous pool cushions. However, they were greeted with various empty shot glasses strewn all over the place along with what was once party food in appropriate serve ware. With an inkling of what was in the glasses, Jahnvi and Pinky picked the nearest specimen and proceeded to sniff the glasses. Just as realization dawned on Jahnvi, Pinky yelled "Sade hue ganne ka smell a raha hai," and flung the glass in her hand aside. "Jethaniji, mummyji dekhengi toh??" Pinky said turning to face Jahnvi. Walking towards who she knew was responsible for this mess, Jahnvi turned to Pinky and said "Pinky, tum mummyji ke aane se pehle in logo ko uthane me meri help karo" while shaking Rudy awake. "Rudy, up, up!" Said Jahnvi. "Come on now Saumya, you too. Both of you Up! Now!" She commanded. As the two stirred awake, Jahnvi proceeded to wake Prinku and Om. "Hai kya haal kardiya hai phool jaise bachi ka!" exclaimed Pinky as she helped a hung over Tia up to her feet. One by one the gang began to wake up, each with a hangover as good as the others'. Mallika and Tia were helping each other up as Om walked towards a highly disoriented Rudy. "Hai, mere Shivay?? Kaha hai mera Shivay?" said Pinky now frantically yelling. "Mom..Mom.." came a mild yet firm voice from a distance. Pinky turned to watch Shivay rise slowly from behind the huge plaster cast of the moon. "Hai Shivay..." she began and relief soon turned to surprise as she watched Anika join Shivay few seconds later from behind  the moon. "Tum dono moons ke peeche kya kar rahe the?" She exclaimed loudly.  A screaming Pinky was good at bringing around hangovers as much as an aspirin was. Mallika and Tia wobbled over to where Shivay and Anika were. Despite being incoherent they knew whatever it was that Pinky was upset about, Shivay and Anika needed to be pulled out of it. Even before Shivay could answer his mother, Kalyani could be heard calling out for all of them. Puzzled to find everyone of her family members missing, she set out to look for them. "Oh no Pinky, go stop Mummyji from coming here, I will get this place cleaned up." Instructed Jahnvi to Pinky. 

On unsteady feet Rudy walked towards Om as Pinky rushed out. "O,...haha,...O, look look!," grinned Rudy pointing towards Shivay. "What??" Snapped Om, he was having a nightmarish headache and he knew know without requiring any evidence, that the fruit punch was no fruit punch. "Bhaiya starring in kal aaj aur kal!" Turning towards Shivay, Om couldn't help himself from chuckling. There stood Shivay between Tia and Anika, with Mallika besides Tia. Indeed it was Kal aaj aur Kaal, with Shivay's ex, current and hopefully future partner standing in a cinematic lineup.

"Enough! Stop fooling around and go clean up, Now!" Snapped Jahnvi at the rather haggard and disoriented group. 

Sensing the finality in Jahnvi's tone, the group proceeded to just as she ordered.

**************************************************************

Anika was irritated. See usually Anika believed one should be the cheerful best in the mornings. A day well begun would end well or something like that. She made sure she always smiled and cheerfully greeted people in the morning. But today she could neither smile or find her usual cheer. How could she be?her head was pounding. She gathered enough to realize she had gotten drunk last night, and was now experiencing her first ever hang over. That and also, she remembered a little too well what happened the night before. She couldn't believe she actually told Shivay she spent hours wondering what shade of green his eyes were. What was wrong with her?? and.. the dancing and snuggling into his arms?Hey Bhagwan! Thank god Billuji was drunk and would likely not remember anything. What was she to do if he actually remembered?He would ban her entry into the Mansion forever! Well that would suck, cause she enjoyed the rest of the Oberoi's as well as riling up Shivay. All these thoughts made her head hurt more. Sighing she thought to fix her head first and then tend to other matters. With yet another sigh, Anika headed towards the kitchen.

***************************************************************

What the hell was happening in his house?wondered Shivay. He remembered a little too well how he let down his guard with Anika last night. But he was sure she would forget and they could go back to being normal. Now that all the mess was over, he wanted his cup of Americano to kick start the day. 

God! Would she never leave him alone? He thought as he saw Anika rummage through his kitchen cabinets. Working up an annoyance, which was harder to do lately, he said "What the hell are you doing in my kitchen?." 

"Arrey Billuji please, subah subah shuru mat hojaye, main toh chakku dhoond rahi hu!" Said a rather irritated Anika as she continued to look for a chakku. Sensing the uncharacteristic irritation, Shivay probed "Yeh chakku kya hota hai?" "Please Billuji, I really want a chakku to cut this nimbu. My head is hurting like mad" said Anika. Poor thing! Thought Shivay, definitely her first hangover. "Move aside Anika, this is my kitchen, don't forget that!" Said Shivay as he crouched down to where Anika was. He knew where his kitchen knives were, and they were certainly not where she was looking for them. Yet he joined her, crouched so that they were level. 

"Guys, you always find the strangest of places to start talking isn't it?" Asked Mallika, standing by the kitchen's entrance.  "Ah,.. nothing like that" said Shivay as he stood up and moved away from Anika. "Yeah!"Agreed Anika, standing up as well. "I was looking for a knife, my head hurts!" Said Anika. "Aww you poor thing!" Said Mallika, "You have a hangover. But I know whats the best cure for that!" Said Mallika enthusiastically. Moving quickly, Mallika pulled out three glasses. Then she cut up three lemons and squeezed them into the glasses. Next came three whole eggs, one in each glass whisked till frothy and airy. "Chalo, this is Mallika's special hangover fix. We need to drink it up!One, two, three start!" Said Mallika downing her glass along with Shivay. Anika brought the glass close to her lip with great hesitation. Mallika was a dear friend, but raw eggs gave her the michmichis. "Umm, Nahi, I can't do this! I get the michmichis from raw eggs!Yuck!" Saying so Anika dunked her head into a bowl of water that was placed nearby. "Arrey!" Began Mallika, but stopped as she noticed Shivay erupt into peals of laughter at Anika's antics. A sweet smile tugged at her lips as she saw Shivay laugh wholeheartedly at Anika.

A moment later Shivay noticed Mallika looking at him and stopped. "Its ok Shivay, laughing is good, recommended even." Said Mallika, "But.." Began Shivay, "No need to reason and explain everything." Said Mallika. Feeling much better and pulling her head out of water Anika said "You guys are witnesses, I am never going to drink plain water even if Rudy offers!." "Yeah you will just dunk your head into it!" Said Shivay before he could stop himself.

"Mallika didi!" Exclaimed Rudy as he rushed into the kitchen. "I am super smart and you will say it today! Though passed out myself, my phone recorded the entire party last night! Come lets go see what we managed to do when drunk!" Said Rudy and dragged Mallika with him. 

"Recording!" Squeaked Anika. "Why? Whats the matter?" Asked Shivay, anxious now. "Is there something on it that you remember?" He asked. "No!" Said Anika, "Why?is there something you remember?" She asked. "No!" Snapped Shivay. Hearing Rudy gather the others, Anika turned to Shivay and said "Billuji I remember everything, every silly thing I said last night!." "Umm, well me too!" Admitted Shivay. "We must stop them!" They said in unison and grinned inspite of the situation.

Edited by writerff - 6 years ago
samiksha1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I was reminded of my favorites epi... loved the was you described shivays feelings. His brain to quieten and heart to quicken has to be the best line...awesome prinku
writerff thumbnail

Originally posted by: samiksha1993

I was reminded of my favorites epi... loved the was you described shivays feelings. His brain to quieten and heart to quicken has to be the best line...awesome prinku

Aww thank you!:) it is one of my favorite episodes too!
bworm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
My fav episode. 
Please don't expose them to the pyblic...let them delete it. Let others be suspicious. But pan banaras should be their secret.
Loved it
writerff thumbnail

Originally posted by: bworm

My fav episode. 

Please don't expose them to the pyblic...let them delete it. Let others be suspicious. But pan banaras should be their secret.
Loved it

it will be a secret :)
AnonMSK thumbnail
And then the guards went down!
thank you for making me relive one of my favorite episodes of IB. It was a great experience
I, however missed the realisation part of morning after where  they wake up in each others arms and realise what has transpired through the night.The shock,the embarrassment would havemadeforan amazing read.

Loved how everything panned out.Eager to read more.
writerff thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaritaMSK

And then the guards went down!

thank you for making me relive one of my favorite episodes of IB. It was a great experience
I, however missed the realisation part of morning after where  they wake up in each others arms and realise what has transpired through the night.The shock,the embarrassment would havemadeforan amazing read.

Loved how everything panned out.Eager to read more.

who says its over?πŸ˜‰. I will have them reminisce the night, a little later.
Thank you for liking :) and reading. Stay tuned!
AnonMSK thumbnail

Originally posted by: writerff

who says its over?πŸ˜‰. I will have them reminisce the night, a little later.
Thank you for liking :) and reading. Stay tuned!

In that case,I am super pepped up for the next installment. Bring it onπŸ˜†