Views

Users

Frequent Posters

writerff thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues

Waiting for an update😊

So sweet of you to ask, here you go! updating a day earlier than I wanted to.
writerff thumbnail

Chapter 20: Facepacks and Flashbacks

Prinku and Saumya had everything in control. According to a research conducted by the University of Michigan, said Saumya, their slumber party activity list was "perfect!", fruit facials, manis and pedis, making cookies and then a movie marathon, simply awesome!. Tia would not be joining them tonight. She would be there tomorrow and the day after, she was at a reiki retreat sending positive energy to all, especially Shivay baby.

"They are here!" yelled Saumya, both girls ran giggling down the grand stair case and into the foyer to meet their guests. After a round of hugs, kisses and "OMG so excited!"s and "Khidkitodh party!"s all four girls found their way into the grand hall. Jahnvi and Pinky were waiting in the hall to catch a few words before the girls  would be lost indulging in everything that they had planned. Both the women sighed, how simple were the joys of youth!, if only growing up was so easy. "Jethaniji, we must plans something for ourselves too!" said Pinky. "Thats a wonderful idea aunty, I discovered a new spa that is simply fabulous. Shall I book the two of you down for a session?" said Mallika. "Mallika beta! So nice to see you" said Jahnvi as she hugged Mallika. "So nice to see you too!" said Mallika hugging Jahnvi back. "No thank you, Mallika" said Pinky stiffly. "Anika!" exclaimed Pinky engulfing Anika into a hug, "So nice you came! Is this for me?" she asked taking the brown bag from Anika's hands. "Yes aunty!" said Anika, smiling, "Just as you like it!". "Samosas!" exclaimed Pinky, "Oh my mata! they smell so good! Anika you are the bests!" she said. Jahnvi saw the smile turn small on Mallika's face and gave her a reassuring nod, "Lets leave the girls alone Pinky, Mallika and Anika, do enjoy yourselves and thank you so much for doing this for Prinku!" said Jahnvi hugging both girls for once again and leading Pinky away. "That was weird" thought Anika, "Why was Pinky aunty so cold to Mallika?" she wondered. "Come on didi!" said Saumya tugging on Anika's arm, "lets head upstairs!."

******************************************************

Rudy was plotting. "How dare she close the door on me?" he thought. Ok, so he knew Prinku was having a slumber party, it was her day after all. But that was no excuse for Sumo to ignore him!. She refused his offer to watch a movie. She did not want to talk to him while he did his bicep routine. She said no to having lunch at this new place he discovered that had a health food section as well as the kind of food she liked. Also, she did not want to listen to his theory of who love angel was. Whats with her?. And the excuses she gave, "Prinku needs suggestions on fruit facials. She wants help with this.. that.. blah! blah!". He was getting bored. O would not come home for a hour yet and Shivay bhaiya was terrorizing some one in some country. 

Besides, Anika and Mallika didi were here. They were so much fun!. "Thats it then!" he decided, he would go see them. "I am sure they can't say no to spending time with charming Rudy!" he mused.

**************************************************

"Mallika didi, isn't the avocado pack soothing?" asked Prinku, generously massaging the said pack onto Mallika's skin. "Simply divine!" sighed Mallika, "Great stuff Prinku!" she remarked. "Didi, how do you like the honey lemon pack on your skin?" asked Saumya to a very quiet and still Anika. "Saumya, thank you so much! your hands are the softest ever. I never had anyone caress my skin with such tenderness" said Anika beginning to sob a little now. "Come on didi, your tears will ruin the pack!please don't! " she said. "Yeah Anika, don't start now!" warned Mallika. "Ok! Ok!" said Anika, "What about the two of you?dont you get face packs too?". "Yeah, didi" said Saumya moving away from Anika and wiping her hands now, "I will do Prinku's face now, after all birthday girl and all and then we will ring for Sunita to do my face". Moving away from Mallika, Prinku called for Sunita, "Come by my room in 10 minutes, and do bring us some lemonade!" she said. Once Saumya was done with Prinku's face, she cleaned up her skin and settled into her chair and closed her eyes. "Ma'am can I come in?" said Sunita. "Come on in!" said Prinku and Saumya in unison. "Sunita, please apply the banana and honey pack on my face, and massage it into my skin in an anti clockwise direction" said Saumya, with her eyes still closed. "Yes Ma'am" came the reply. Taking a breath Saumya settled in deeper into her chair and let the conversation wash over her. 

"So then Sid and I went up to check this new boutique, I really want a nice comfy lehenga" said Mallika. "But didi, comfy and bridal lehenga..." began Prinku. "Sunita, please anti clockwise, not clock wise" said Saumya. Something was off, she just want getting this right. Just then Anika didi began her story about something absolutely hilarious. "rehene do Prinku, waise don't feel bad, but Calculator Singh Oberoi can't be trusted with things like this, I think you should ask Om.." began Anika, "Who is calculator Singh Obeoi?" began Mallika, "I think she means Shivay bhaiya" said Prinku, "What???" exclaimed Mallika.  "Sunita please, left not right! can't you tell the difference any more? and why are your hands shaking?" asked Saumya, mildly miffed. "Ma'am" stammered Sunita, "I will try again!" she said. "And then I told Billuji that it made no sense, but he wouldn't let go, I mean he has to disagree with everything I say and my Chaand...", "Wait WHAT??" said Mallika. "Oh didi! you need to get used to them now" came a rather amused comment. 

"Ha I knew it!" said Saumya and jumped out of her chair. "It was not Sunita but you massaging my face, Cry Baby!, I should have guessed, you always confuse your left and right". "Shut up Sumo! I am surprised you didn't eat your face pack yet. Banana and honey, I should have guessed" said Rudy. 

"Rudy bhai, this is girls only!" squealed Prinku. "Yeah Rudy, out!" said Saumya and began shoving at him. "Well decide for yourselves ladies, I took pictures of your pretty pretty pack laden faces, which I won't hesitate uploading on Instagram right away" threatened Rudy. "Rudy, thats not right.." began Anika, "Come on Didi, I won't put up yours,  you do not have an account, besides, I will take a risk with this one!" he exclaimed gleefully. "Rudy, come back right here!" said Mallika. "Think about it didi, Sid bhaiya will have a good laugh over your face.." began Rudy, but didn't complete for Saumya lunged at him, making an effort to grab his phone. "Oh no! Sumo, you have to be fast for that" saying so he darted out of the room with Saumya sprinting right behind him. "Well we must go help Saumya!" saying so Mallika ran out. "Lets go too!" said Anika to Prinku and both followed suit.

Dancing out of Saumya's reach, Rudy made his way to O's studio. Unfortunately for him, O had just returned and began mixing a fresh batch of clay. Blissfully ignorant of the storm that was about to hit him, Om was cheerfully mixing clay with his noise canceling headphones on. So, it was a while before Om was distracted. Distraction came in the form of Saumya slamming into him. Banana honey face pack now on his pristine white shirt. "WHAT THE??" he began. "Bhaiya chase Rudy!" was all he was able to gather from a flustered Saumya, who gave chase again. One, two, three, figures whizzed past him. All he was able to register was three girls and three colors. "What is happening here?" he asked and began to move towards the tableau gathered around the pool. "Mallika! left" commanded Anika, "Prinku! right" she said, "and Saumya from the back!" she yelled. "Gotcha!" said Anika cornering Rudy now. "Come on Didis, you need to be faster than that!" said Rudy as he ducked and evaded them. Just then, Mallika looked at Om and Om at her and nodded. "Well Rudy!" said Mallika, i guess I can risk seeing my picture. Saying so she winked at the girls and sat down by the edge of the pool. Catching on Anika said, "Well since I am not on any social media, I rest my case!" and sat down beside Mallika. "Aww come on!" groaned Rudy. "Rudy bhai, I will risk it as well!" saying so Prinku sat down. "Why are you girls such sissys?" he whined and now pouted. "Come on Sumo, you get this!" saying so he waved his phone in front of Saumya's eyes. From the corner of her eyes Saumya watched Om move and close in on Rudy. "Cry Baby! I will pass as well!" she said. Rudy was now shocked, "Come on Sumo!", he said edging closer to the pool and attempting to prevent her to sit. Om winked and then Saumya in an instant sprung up and snatched up his phone, just as he shoved Rudy in the pool. "Gotcha!" yelled Saumya sticking her tongue and now doing a little dance. The other three girls erupted into laughter, rolling over and clutching each other for support. "O, not you!" pouted Rudy. 

"This is so mean, I just wanted to have some fun! You are on my side remember?" he said huffing. "I was alone all day, Sumo didn't hang out with me, and Mallika and Anika didi are home, and these two hogged all their time. I agree its a sleep over, but it is not even dinner time." he finished looking genuinely disappointed. His disappointed face tugged at their heart strings. "Cry Baby, come on now!" said Saumya quickly, looking at the rest for help. "Come one Rudy now!" said Om looking at Mallika and Anika now. "Acha, chalo Rudy" said Anika, "Mujhe bahaut bhook lagi hai, kuch khalein?. "Great idea Anika" chimed Mallika, "Om why don't you and Rudy join us for dinner?"  she said. "Rudy, come one since, Mallika is here and Shivay is not there, let us make her dinner. Our treat, what say?" asked Om. Recovering and flashing them his brightest smile, "Ok!lets regroup in an hour! we will have dinner ready!" said an excited Rudy.

Situation diffused, the girls headed to clean and wash up and Om and Rudy headed to the kitchen

********************************************

An hour later the gang regrouped by the pool side. Laughter and banter filled the air. Rudy was happy. Sumo was sitting by his side and engaging in conversation with him. He had the attention of both his didis. It was perfect!. Biting lightly into the dish in front of her, Mallika closed her eyes, "Mmm...this is Shivay's recipe, and cooked by Om!" she said. "Bang on! Mallika didi!" exclaimed Rudy. "You are so cool!, you guys were so good together. Why did you and Shivay bhaiya break up? You are so much cooler than Lady baby!" he said. "Rudy!" said Saumya now turning to shush him. "Well, it is Ok Saumya!" said Mallika, "Its been too long now!Its all cool!". "Umm.. Mallika, didi you date the Bagaad Billa?" asked Anika looking genuinely baffled by this piece of information. "Is that why Pinky aunty..." she asked, as Mallika softly nodded in affirmation. "What went wrong Mallika?, I do really want to know, I don't remember much!" said Om. "Guys!" sighed Mallika, "It has been a while, and I don't really think it matters now, did Shivay really not tell you?" asked Mallika now looking at Rudy and Om.

"Did Shivay not tell you what?" came a mildly confused voice. The gang turned to see the man in question now. Not expecting him there, the gang blinked in confusion and merely looked at him. "Nice to see you Mallika!" said Shivay giving her a side hug. Drawing a chair, he placed himself between Mallika and Om. Not looking up he commented, "I see you are here as well!". Saying so he looked at Anika straight in the eye. "Well I am!" she said and looked back at him, right in the eye. Not breaking eye contact for a full one minute, and still looking at Anika, he asked "Not tell them what Mallika?".

P.S No PMs sent on this one! Sorry! Did not proof read either, excuse the typos

Edited by writerff - 6 years ago
Eternized_Blues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Me first🥳
Your ff takes me back to the good old days of IB that were pure gold. This was such a fun update. Loved it a lot. Looks like Pinky is coming out of her shell.

Edited by Eternized_Blues - 6 years ago
writerff thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues

Me first🥳

Your ff takes me back to the good old days of IB that were pure gold. This was such a fun update. Loved it a lot. Looks like Pinky is coming out of her shell.

Thank you!glad you liked it.

samiksha1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Dear Prinku, 
I have been busy in my own silly world but finally was able to  catch up with this extra ordinary FF. You write so well that I could visualise every thing happening around me. Imagine me wearing my invisibility cloak and lounging in the pool, watching Anika and Sumo and Prinku and Mallika running around to catch our crybaby and enjoying all their fun. This was brilliant!
You have a way with words👏
Edited by samiksha1993 - 6 years ago
rainqrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved the fun update! So cool this was ... can't wait for the next build up.
ithihaas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
As much the girls and Rudy had with the slumber party, I had the same fun reading your take on the Mallika's track from the show !!
Now it became more interesting with the man in question is here !
I am waiting for the next update eagerly !
Very well written 😊

Divya_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nicely written . Took me back to Rudy's punch party. 
writerff thumbnail

Originally posted by: samiksha1993

Dear Prinku, 
I have been busy in my own silly world but finally was able to  catch up with this extra ordinary FF. You write so well that I could visualise every thing happening around me. Imagine me wearing my invisibility cloak and lounging in the pool, watching Anika and Sumo and Prinku and Mallika running around to catch our crybaby and enjoying all their fun. This was brilliant!
You have a way with words👏

Oh! I hope all is well with you. I am so happy you like it! and that you can imagine yourself in the story.
Some times that is all we need to escape our day to day lives or even the down slope of the show now. As usual, it is always a delight reading your comments! :)
writerff thumbnail

Originally posted by: ithihaas

As much the girls and Rudy had with the slumber party, I had the same fun reading your take on the Mallika's track from the show !!

Now it became more interesting with the man in question is here !
I am waiting for the next update eagerly !
Very well written 😊

I am glad you had fun and you liked it!. Will update as soon as I can.