hehehe my sumo is here missed her
haha shivaay anika chemistry is outstanding
hehe totally waiting for shivaay to know about anika's profession
awesome blast will be there as usual
Eternized_Blues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Phew!
Finally I am all caught up with this ff. Been MIA for a while. I love how this story is progressing. One of my fav ongoing Shivika ffs. Keep up the great work.

Eagerly waiting for the next update.
ithihaas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Loved this...
Saumya is already known to everyone in Oberoi Mansion and Rudy is protective about her...very nice...
I loved how everyone at OM welcomed her and their talk about Annika and Shivaay was so cute...
Can't wait to see the slumber party...
rainqrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love this FF!! Wonder what happened in the pool though? ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜‰ I hope you write a flashback or the junior Oberois manage to retrieve the cctv camera!!!
writerff thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for all your kind comments! Really touched!.
Will personally reply to each one once I get some time on my hands. I have a work deadline on the 17th and so I will not be posting the next chapter until then.
Please bear with me until then!
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wow this FF...read it all in 1 go just now...
writerff thumbnail
To the dear readers of this story,
Thank you so much for liking it, waiting for it and asking me about it. I have a rather busy time at work these days and unfortunately that leaves me with little time to sleep or eat. However, here is a short chapter. I have missed writing my story. This story starts a little from Saumya's perspective. I intended it to be full of conversation between Shivay and Anika, but I wanted Saumya to be introduced to Anika first. I promise the next chapter will be full of Shivay and Anika.

P.S excuse the hindi if it is wrong. Not my native language. I am trying to copy hindi dialogs from the show.

********************************************************************************************************

Chapter 18: Evening show at the Oberoi's

Saumya ate one rum ball and the new dessert Rudy suggested that she try. Surely one rum ball would not intoxicate her!. Did Rudy get something done to that dessert? Was that why she was seeing what she was seeing?. Mouth open Saumya watched with utter shock, the Oberoi Mansion evening show. 

Rudy rushed Saumya home from the patisserie at 5:45 PM. She almost died sitting on his bike, "What is all the rush all about?" she yelled at Rudy as she held on to the bike as though her life depended on it. "Wait and watch!" was all he yelled back. She was getting exasperated now. It was not just Rudy, the clock struck 6 and on cue, Dadi, Bade Baal Wale bhaiya, and Prinku assembled in the hall. Each unable to contain their excitement. Saumya sensed their anticipation and was stumped. "When did majority of the Oberois  collectively get excited about something...anything?" she thought. This was beginning to look silly now. Was this a ruse?Was Rudy pranking her?. "Dadi, what are we waiting for?" asked a perplexed Saumya, "Sumo, Shut Up! Shh listen!" said Rudy gesturing towards the grand staircase. Turning her gaze towards the staircase Saumya saw and her jaw dropped, and was left hanging.

Shivay bhaiya on one side and a very beautiful girl on the other side of the grand staircase were walking down and engaging in some incredible conversation. "So Billuji" said the girl, "How many babies did you push out of your vagina?". Their collective gasps were drowned by a loud "Fhat the Wuck! Watch that language Anika!" spluttered Bhaiya having been caught completely off guard. "Well you speak so authoritatively on the subject and were interfering with my ideas, telling Jahnvi aunty how bad an idea it is to get Pinky aunty to talk about her pregnancy, so I was wondering about how much experience you had in this area" continued the girl gesturing wildly with her fingers moving left and then right, and then left in a cycle as she spoke.

"You..ju..just ..SHUT IT OK!" stuttered Shivay bhaiya as they both made their way to the base of the grand staircase. "Exactly! Billu ji if you did that as well, and let me do my work, it would be great you know!" said the girl now facing him with a very sweet smile on her face. In a flash, Shivay bhaiya lunged at the girl, caught her arm and twisted it behind her back with a force that flushed their bodies together. Resting her arm on Bhaiya's shoulder to steady herself, the girl looked as shocked as they were. "The name is SHIVAY SINGH OBEROI!!" growled bhaiya, "and nobody, I repeat, nobody asks me to SHUT UP!" he continued in the same tone. Recovering her composure the girl said "Mr Oberoi.. let me go.." and then just like that, something magical happened. Bhaiya upon hearing those words, pulled her closer, this time firmly but gently. For a second there, his eyes smoldered and then hardened again into a glare. The girl for her part was struggling to remain composed, "Can we talk about this?I just...I think talking about it is good...one should never bottle up their feelings..." she started, "What do you mean?" whispered bhaiya drawing her further into his body, and then they went silent. Was it for a second?, a minute? or a lifetime?. Time seemed to have slowed, not wanting to ruin their moment. The air around them was charged with...energy.. thats right, some kind of powerful energy. It seemed as though the two of them were transported to another dimension in the vast universe, taking along with them their audience as a witness to whatever alchemy it is that they were creating. A glance at the others and Saumya realized they were feeling the same things as her. There was something so perfect and beautiful about the two of them, like one of Om bhaiya's paintings, yet infinitely superior. Her heart filled with longing now and Saumya felt her thoughts stray towards ...

Loud buzzing brought everyone crashing to the present. Bhaiya's phone went off ruining their perfect moment. Bhaiya let it ring thrice before turning to answer it. Reluctantly letting go of the girl, Bhaiya raced up the stairs and disappeared behind the doors that lead to his room. Visibly red and flustered, the girl made every effort to compose herself. Dadi was the first to recover. Clearing her throat a little too loudly, she remarked "Anika beta! come over here, look who is here!". Snapping out of the trance they all went into, the others recovered and went on to pretend as though nothing had happened. The girl recovered as well and now walked over.

"This is Saumya" said dadi, squeezing my shoulders. "Hi Saumya, I am Anika!" she said holding out her hand. "Hi", I said in a daze, "So nice to meet you, Rudy told me all about you!", "And he told me all about you!" she said flashing me a very pretty smile. "Really?" I asked in disbelief. "Oh yes he did!", turning to Rudy she added "Did you take her to the patisserie you wanted to?, every time you mentioned it you did say how much Saumya would like it, and how you couldn't wait for her to try it!". Eyebrows raised the group now turned towards Rudy. Squirming under their collective gazes, he said "Oh come on Anika didi!, I just mentioned it once, there was no every time. Btw Prinku, did you not have something to ask off Anika didi?" he added the moment he saw Anika open her mouth to counter what he had to say. But even before Prinku could ask her anything Anika shrieked, "My Chaand!". In a second she was near the base of the staircase and was frantically searching for her Chaand'. "Umm Anika didi" asked Rudy, "What did you just say? he continued following her to the foot of the stairs.

Before Anika could answer, a loud band was heard. Cursing Shivay, made his way down the stairs, halting for a blink to look at Anika and headed out of the mansion. "Mera Chaand!" said Anika and followed Shivay out of the doors. "Chaand!" gasped the entire family in unison.

Rudy looked at Saumya. Saumya looked at Rudy, both looked at Prinku. Prinku looked at Om, Om looked at Dadi, "Yeh kya ho raha hai!" they yelled as Kalyani erupted into laughter. 

Edited by writerff - 6 years ago
Eternized_Blues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yay!!! Update!
This was awesome. Worth the wait as well. Shivika are just so perfect. Love the chemistry. Thanks for the update.
writerff thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues

Yay!!! Update!

This was awesome. Worth the wait as well. Shivika are just so perfect. Love the chemistry. Thanks for the update.

Aww thanks!!glad you liked it!:)