Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

writerff thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: sosweetsumi

oh god anika description of billu is outstanding and her phone bit haha champak was hilarious

please do continue
bye sumi

Thank you sumi!
writerff thumbnail
Thank you
dxid76 thumbnail
Your story bought me back to the old Ishqbaaz days but with a pleasant twist! I read the whole thing in 1 night which mind u is an achievement when u start it in the middle of the night! Keep up the amazing work and am eagerly waiting for the story to continue! 👏
Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Fantastic update
Poor Shivay doesn't know that 1500 ka bhi phone ata hai
His mind and heart is in war
Dadi and Jhanvi are together to make them shivika
I want to know what will be Shivay's reaction when he will learn Anika is lawyer
Update soon please
writerff thumbnail

Originally posted by: dxid76

Your story bought me back to the old Ishqbaaz days but with a pleasant twist! I read the whole thing in 1 night which mind u is an achievement when u start it in the middle of the night! Keep up the amazing work and am eagerly waiting for the story to continue! 👏

Thank you!
writerff thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gurveen

Fantastic update
Poor Shivay doesn't know that 1500 ka bhi phone ata hai
His mind and heart is in war
Dadi and Jhanvi are together to make them shivika
I want to know what will be Shivay's reaction when he will learn Anika is lawyer
Update soon please

Thank you! 
penrith thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update. addictive story
writerff thumbnail

Chapter 17: Of childhood friends and slumber parties

"Yes Sushma, Don't you worry, everything is ready for her arrival. Her room is ready and favorite breakfast prepared. I also spoke to our driver, her plane lands in 30 minutes and then in 45 minutes she will be home" said Kalyani. "Oh Please don't keep thanking me so many times, you know she is my favorite!, OK I will hang up now, Bye!" said Kalyani. "6:45 am, time for my pre breakfast walk" thought Kalyani. The Oberoi family despite all their differences and whims agreed to have at least one meal together. Kaylani insisted on this right after Prithviji passed away. She knew that left to her kids the family would fall apart, she could still save her grandkids though. So she insisted that the kids eat together with their parents. As Shivay grew up he saw how crucial this meal was to keep his family together. He knew that this way Om and Badi Ma could have Bade Papa around. So Shivay began to make breakfast, adding to the vast buffet customized items to suit everyone's palates.

Kaylani finished her walk and entered the family dining hall. Just as she was surveying the spread in front of her, Shivay strode into the room with a platter in his hands, "I think she will be excited to try these multi grain goat cheese and chive parathas as well" he said. Smiling, Kalyani gave him a hug and said "Of course she will". Just then Rudy strode in, "Dadi my hug!" saying so he jumped at Kalyani for his customary morning hug, turning to Shivay he said "Bhaiya did you make my extra protein egg white omelette to go with my protein shake?". "Yes, I did" said Shivay as Rudy was busy uncovering the various dishes on the table. "Bhaiya aloo parathas?..ewww... carbs overload... why are they even here?" he whined. Even before Shivay could answer came a "That's because Cry Baby Oberoi, food is more than carbs, it is love". Shivay and Dadi grinned as Rudy scowled at the owner of this voice. There she was chubby and all of 5 feet tall with a soft round face, a pair of twinkling eyes and the sweetest smile ever, well at least for Rudy it was the sweetest smile ever. He would not admit it though. "Dadi, Bhaiya" she continued as she proceeded to hug them. "Saumya beta, I am so happy you are here" said Kalyani, "Welcome home Saumya" added Shivay. "Thank you bade bhaiya!" said Saumya voice thick with emotion. "Sumo, gained few extra pounds since the last time I saw you?, so I think everything is great as usual in your world!" said Rudy. To the ordinary observer it would seem as though Rudy was making fun of Saumya, but Kalyani knew this was a diversion for Saumya, away from her thoughts of Rishab her elder brother who would have been just as old as Shivay. Unfortunately, Saumya lost Rishab and her father in one tragic accident. Ever since Shivay and Om stepped into the role of brothers for Saumya. Turning towards Rudy she said "Astute as ever I see Dumbbell Oberoi, so all is well in your world too I guess?", masking her acknowledgement of his concern with sarcasm. That was always the way with these two, they rather die than admit they cared.

"Saumya childs, you are heres!" said an excited Pinky drawing Saumya into a hug, "Shakti ji was askings about you, he wanted to come visits you soon if you didn't comes" she added. "Yes aunty, he wrote to me a day back, I wanted to surprise him, so I didn't tell him of my plans" said Saumya. Just then Shakti and Prinku entered the dining hall. "Saumya!!!!" shrieked an excited Prinku and ran to hug her friend. Both girls shrieked, hugged and giggled all at the same time. "Oh gods these girls!" said Pinky. "Saumya beta, so so happy to see you!" said Shakti drawing Saumya into a hug. "Chote papa, you didn't hug me first" said Rudy faking hurt. "He is team Saumya remember?" said Saumya, "Shut up Sumo!, he has and will always be team Rudy" said Rudy. "There there now, calm down" said Jahnvi. "Saumya beta, so happy to see you", "And in time for Prinku's birthday too" added Om. "Bade baal wale bhaiya!" said Saumya and jumped up to hug Jahnvi and Om. With that the Oberois and Saumya settled to have breakfast. Tej was away on a business trip to South Africa and so would be missing Prinku's birthday. He promised to compensate for his absence by buying Prinku whatever she wanted, even if it was a diamond mine (he meant that literally). Next to Shivay, it was Prinku who could soften Tej a bit.

"Wow bade bhaiya, goat cheese parathas?...mmm...they are awesome!" said Saumya as she generously helped herself to all the parathas in front of her. "Careful Sumo, soon the chair won't be able to contain you" said Rudy. He hated to share Shivay and O with Saumya. That is not true, but let us play along with Rudy for a bit. "Shut up! Cry Baby" said Saumya, "Ok you two, time out! time to eat now" said Kalyani. With that all Saumya and Rudy could do was make faces at  each other when they thought Kalyani wasn't looking.

Breakfast done, the young Oberois and Saumya headed towards the pool by Shivay's room. The pool side was the young Oberois hang out spot. "So Prinku, what kind of a party do you want for you birthday this weekend?I can book any venue and any party organizer you want in minutes" said Shivay. "Actually bhaiya, I want something more intimate this time", said Prinku. "Well then we must get rid of Sumo" saying so Rudy made a move to shove Sumo away. "Rudy bhai!!" started Prinku, "Come on Rudy, behave!" added Om, bringing Saumya closer and hugging her. "Team Saumya!!, dumbell" declared Saumya. Just then Shivay's phone beeped. "Shoot! have a meeting, gotta go, catch you guys later, Prinku say the word and it will be done!" he said. With that Shivay strode out in style to add more millions to the Oberoi coffers.

"So what do you want to do for your birthday Prinku?" asked Saumya. "A lot actually!" said Prinku with a twinkle in her eye. Saumya and Om were quick to catch that. "What is happening Prinku?" asked Saumya intrigued. "Ok guys, so I actually was thinking, that I want a simple slumber party". "Prinku seriously?" asked O and Rudy together. "Yes!" said Prinku, "I wanted Saumya.." saying this she squeezed Saumya, "And Mallika and Anika" she added mischievously. "Ah!" said Om, "Yay! Team Rudy!!" exclaimed Rudy. "Anika?" asked a confused Saumya, "Isn't Tia, Shivay bhaiya's fiancee?", "Well she is, and I think Prinku you must ask her too" said Om. Prinku nodded, "Yes I think she should come too, besides Choti ma will flip if I don't invite Tia". "But who is Anika?" asked Saumya now directing her question to Rudy. "Wait and watch Sumo!" said Rudy and then proceeded to explain to Saumya all about Shivay and Anika.

"Anika didi makes Shivay bhaiya go crazy.." started Rudy. "Wh..What??" stuttered Saumya, turning to Prinku for confirmation. Prinku nodded in silent assent. "Every evening there is unlimited and unexpected drama. Shivay bhaiya has no idea that Anika didi is a lawyer, he keeps thinking she is an event planner. Anika didi on the other hand annoys him to no end by calling him Billuji and playing along...", "Wait..Hold it! are you sure Cry Baby??" asked Saumya, eyes widening in disbelief. "A-ha" nodded Om, Prinku and Rudy. "And he lets her?" asked Saumya, not believing a single word of what Rudy had to say, and so she turned to her O bhaiya for confirmation. "He does" he agreed. "Thats not it, Sumo, Bhaiya picked didi up and flung her into the pool. I do not know what happened that day, but never did bhaiya look more flustered and Anika didi, she was positively red" continued Rudy. "O!" he said turning towards Om, "We must coax Khanna into giving us the CCTV camera footage, I am sure something happened, no wonder the records have disappeared and bhaiya seems to not worry about it." "Yes, Rudy!" said Om, I am want to see what happened that day too. "Guys you know, I think dadi knows, but she is not saying anything about it. I asked Anika and she brushed it off" added Prinku.

"Guys, no offense, but I can't believe this" said Saumya. "See for yourself then Sumo, Didi comes home at around 6 everyday. Bhaiya comes in few minutes later under some pretense or the other and then things start" grinned Rudy. "Actually," added Om, "You must meet Anika, and then you can tell us what you think about this whole thing". 

"Wow, I am in disbelief!" said Saumya, looking every bit dazed as she felt. "You will get used to this, and more" said Prinku patting her arm. "Sumo come, I discovered a new patisserie yesterday, lets get you some pastry. We can also get some snacks for the evening show!" Rudy said and dragged Sumo out with him. He discovered the patisserie the moment he came back home for the holidays. Ever since he was dying to take Saumya there, he even used his Oberoi name to get the chef to come up with a unique recipe for Saumya.

"O bhaiya, when did Rudy bhai go there yesterday? wasn't it his only fiber and protein day yesterday?" asked Prinku, rather baffled. "Well Prinku, you know how it is with the two of them. They are bestfrenemies' remember?" said O using air quotes. "Yeah!" giggled Prinku. 

Edited by writerff - 6 years ago
DisneyDreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
He he. I an the first to see the chapter today.
Loved it yaar. So excited to read the next chapter. :)
It is just amazing how you give the characters a new life. Edited by DisneyDreamer - 6 years ago
writerff thumbnail

Originally posted by: DisneyDreamer

He he. I an the first to see the chapter today.

Loved it yaar. So excited to read the next chapter. :)
It is just amazing how you give the characters a new life.

Aww thank you! :)