Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
Part 9 -

Maan pressed the dial button but cut it before the call connect. Since Geet left he is doing it again and again. He is missing her badly. She was here for only two days still he gets habituated to her.

' for God sake Maan stop it, its not good . She wont live her forever sooner or later she is gonna leave you, just stop this madness ' he scold himself hundred time still he can't stop himself calling her again and repeating the same...

He never thought Geet would make such a big impact in his life that too just in two days. He was always alone but never felt this loneness. It's not like he talked to her when she was here but he was at peace as his wife was at his house. But now he can't eat or sleep without seeing her. He even hate to go to their room . That room is now more empty without her presence. He smiled remembering her kiss...

' kya woh bhi mujhe miss kar rahi hai . No can't be . If she missing you she must be called na , she is more than happy to leave . Shayad yehi chati thi woh yaha se jana , mujhe door jana '..

In all this he forgets that he was the one who sent her. He picked up the brush and start painting to divert his mind from her thought. But no use unknowingly he start making a sketch of his beautiful wife. He looked at it for sometime and finally realisation drawn upon him...

" i am sorry Geet i ..i don't think i will let you go " ...

he touched the paint " i tried but i can't. I can't do that " he confessed feeling helpless . He took the red colour and paint it on her forhead ,as claiming her forever...

It's 1 am when Geet finally came to her room . She picked the paper where she wrote Maan's number. It was not easy for her to get it . She couldn't tell DD as she will surely burst on her knowing she doesn't know her husband number. So at noon she called at home luckily Nakul picked up and she asked for Maan's. She thought to call him there but dropped it as he must be busy...

" raat to karungi, late night talking with my husband " Geet blushed to her own thought . And now she happily dialed and wait impatiently to hear his voice .

" hello Maan main Geet " she happily said when someone picked up from other side.

" yes Geet bolo "

but all her excitement went in drain hearing the evil queen MM. She looked at the mobile frowned thinking if Nakul mistakenly gave Mini's number instead of Maan...

" ahh i was calling Maan may be i dial wrong " saying she was about to cut but Mini stop her...

" you are not wrong Geet. Its MK's number. "

Geet now confused why Mini answering his phone and most importantly what is she doing at KM at this hour.

" what are you doing at my house and why are you answered his phone ? "...

" relax Geet don't be hyper I'm staying here "

" why are you staying there ?".

" MK said me to stay, you know na he can't do anything without my help ". Hearing her tone Geet felt like slapping her...

" and Geet it's not first time im staying at MK's place ,tumhari shaadi ke phale bhi kahi baar MK ki kehne se asse rukna para . He is..."

Geet cut the line before Mini said more. ' wo chaadil waha kya kar raha hai aur Maan unki mobile uske pass kyun ? '

with so much hope she called him to talk but all her happiness went down knowing her husband don't even missing her probably more happy to sent her away . What to make of all that, he shown so much care that day and as soon as she left he forget her .. Tears of pain, confusion flowing from her eyes...

' Why its paining so much ?' she asked to herself knowing the answer that she is falling for her husband where he doesn't bother about her...

Mini smirk looking at the mobile ' Mini its really a lucky day for you , thank you MK, nahi aj aap office se mobile lena bhulte aur nahi main yeh kar pata '

she thanked herself mentally as she finally did some damage . She didn't lie when she said she stayed many times in his house only the difference is that she stay at outhouse whenever she had to do extra work ...

Today also the same she is staying only to complete a file . When she was leaving his office saw his mobile lying on his desk and picked it up thinking would return it the next day. But never thought so easily she would get a chance to create misunderstanding between them. ' you are too good Mini ' ...

( phew updated ...guys don't expect too much from this story I'm not good in writing ...I m scared seeing likes... shayad i wont be able to write as per ur expectation ...phale se warn kar raha hoon hope you guys won't feel cheated later ) Edited by Keepdreaming - 7 years ago
sporthy_smile28 thumbnail
ye geet tho rotlu nikliπŸ˜†

hak jatao geet tera ghar... tera pati πŸ˜‰

i honestly love mu's it helps the story to spice up a little

ab maan apni wife ko lene khud jayega yayyyπŸ‘

and about being scared 🀣

Hota hai... hota hai...πŸ˜›

waiting for the next!
jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Nice update
Waiting for next update. .
deep002 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Wonderful update dear, hate that Mm want to create mu between maaneet 😑 hope dadi and maan show mm her real place
abba12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I am waiting for maneet to come close and resolve their issues 
nishamna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Great lart. So geet went for her pagphera but she is missing maan terribly. Raji was teasing her and than tried to chear her up but every thing went in vain. So geet hasn't maan's number. Anyhow she took from nakul and dailed at night. Unfortunatwly it is picked by that mini who talked manipulatively which irked geet. Waiting for next dear
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
iss mini k sharam naam ki koi cheez nehi...ekbar se usse sabak nehi sikhi...geet ayo aur usse sidhi kar do...

awesome update...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely update...

eagerly waiting fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...
Khushibloom thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Amazing updates. Maaneet are missing each other. Here geet don't have his number whereas maan don't have enough courage to talk to her. Ah! hate this mm. She is so shameless. Chalo finally maan decided he will let geet to leave him and go. Unaware of the fact that geet will never leave him. Waiting for next update.
mayurmaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb yaar.. oh no waise hi theres soo much MU between maaneet.. but yeh kya.. omg i hope Maan and dadi ma finds out about MM's harkat and kick her out.. maan did warn her.. i hope geet confronts maan instead of just letting the MU go further and letting MM succeed in her break up plan.. cont sooon hun..
anu5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Superb update di!!
Loved it
Maaneet missing each other
Geet didn't have maan's no to call him
Maan is not able to call Geet due to lack of confidence on thyself and due to geet's response too
Maan finally accepted himself that he won't be able to live with geet
Geet called maan on his mobile
MM received the call and wants to create MU between them
MM is sketching plan to break up maaneet relationship
Hope maaneet confess their feelings to each other
😊