IshRa OS ~ Sambhale Sambhalta Nahi Yeh Dil ~

infinity-flame thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Not a new one, posted this os on OS CONTEST & won as best OS.. 😉 Thanks a lot...

Sambhale Sambhalta Nahi Yeh Dil 

Raman was waiting at Iyer house along with his brother Romi and his family. He was doing nothing but looking everywhere with non-interested. "Romi, don't you think maa papa is doing everything in rush? I mean.. You're younger than me and getting married first? And that too with Madrasi girl. I mean who does it yaar? And arranged marriage?" Raman was poking Romi every now and then but Romi was helpless, he need to be very decent here. 

"Bhai.. Its just because you are waiting for your perfect soulmate from last two years but didn't find anyone. If you could find, you would get married first." Romi said in a manner that audible to Raman only. 

"Arranged marriage and in this generation..! Who does it?" Raman thought rolling his eyes and sat there placing his head on his palm and with completely non-interestedly hearing Iyers and Bhalla's conversation. 

"Mr iyer can u please call your daughter here?" Mr Bhalla asked him to go ahead when Mr Iyer signaled Mrs Iyer to brought her here. 

"Romi.. What if the girl looks so clumsy, what if she came here wearing some south Indian dress.. Romi think once what if she talk with you in Tamil language. Will u understand anything? Yaar I am warning u don't put urself in any trouble."Raman was continuously dominating him. Getting irritated Romi pressed his feet on Raman's feet, "Bhai shut up..!"

Raman shook his head and again sat back placing his head on his palm, he was looking the interior decoration as he felt this one interesting, just then he heard Mrs Iyer said, "There my daughter came." 

Raman took a glance of her and his hand slipped under his head, he quickly composed himself before anyone notice him. Raman looked at her from top to bottom - she was wearing a pink anarkali. Raman couldn't move his eyes from her, she approached to them and kept the tray of tea. 

"Mihika sit.."

'Wow.. She has beautiful voice but wait.. Why does she asking the other girl to sit. She supposed to get married to Romi no?' His self conscious asked aloud. 

"This is my younger daughter Mihika and she is elder daughter Ishita." Mrs Iyer introduced with her both daughter to them. 

'Ishita..! Nice name but wait.. Wait Raman.. Why are talking and thinking about her. She is getting married with your brother. But.. Doesn't she look elder than Romi..? She might look perfect with me.' and Raman imagined a small happy with Ishita and smiled on his thought, just then he felt a jerk on his body, he looked his side way and found Romi curiously looking at him. 

"Look on.. I am not your would be wife." He threw his one line to escape from the situation. 

"So, Mihika.. You have done MBA right?" Mr and Mrs Bhalla was doing their as usual interview session whereas there was one confused soul present - and that was none other than Raman. 

'Mihika..! Why they are asking million of questions to them?' He looked at Romi and bend to his ear asking, "Who is your bride?" 

Romi just gave him a really type look, "Maa is asking questions to Mihika. So it's obvious bhai, she is going to be my wife." 

"What? Really?" Raman said aloud and side hugged his brother, till then everyone's attention fall on him, feeling embarrassed Raman himself ruffled his hair and heard a giggle, he looked up and saw Ishita was giggling on his antics, he too smiled. 

"So, shall we proceed with this alliance?" Mr Bhalla asked and they hugged. 

'So, choti behen bani mere chote bhai ki biwi aur didi banegi meri..! What a game u played boss.' Raman winked looking up. 

"Mr Bhalla, we want to do her bidaai from here - Chennai." Mr Iyer said about his wish and Bhalla's agreed happily and decided to get them married in both rituals. 

Raman was pacing restlessly in his room, from last two days he was sitting there idle and that making him crazy, he need some fresh air but he knew nothing here. And moreover from last two days he was trying to start a conversation with Ishita but that never happened. He was waiting for an opportunity when he heard Mr Iyer saying to Ishita, "Ishita.. Can you go to railway station to receive some of our guest." 

"Sure appa..!"

Ishita was going to leave when she collided with Raman, she shyly smiled and left from there - leaving smiling and lost Raman there. 'What are you smiling for? You got a chance, go and use the chance.' his conscious said and without saying to anyone, he left from there. 

Ishita came out from their house and going to get inside the car but her eyes fall on the wheels. She bend on her knees and saw it was punctured. "Oh shit..!" 

Raman who was hiding behind some tree was getting happy to see the pin in his hand, "I am sorry Ishita but ab kuch toh karna padhega na baat ko aage badhane ke liye." 

Ishita was wondering what to do when Raman came there in a bike, "Hey Ishita..? What happened?" 

"My car is punctured. Now I have to go rail station, I don't know how will I go..! Amma and Bhalla aunty went to shopping in other car." She said making a sad face. 

"Oh.. So sad.. Then how will you go then?"

"May be, I will take some cab." She replied. 

"If you don't mind, I can help you." Raman offered for help when Ishita looked up at him. "See.. I just borrow this bike for a ride but I don't know anything here, so can you accompany me." 

"But rail station isn't some sight seeing place. Right?" Ishita chuckled. 

"Yeah.. But when a beautiful girl like you is with me then I don't think I should waste my time on concentrating unusual things." Ishita blushed when he realized what he said. So, he looked away embarrassed. 

"Are you flirting?" Ishita asked in serious tone. 

"No. Now don't waste time here. You need to reach on time." Raman said to avoid the further conversation on that topic. 

"No. It's ok. I will manage." saying this she started walking when Raman approached to her in his bike, "See.. It may take time of you go to catch cab. Believe me, I will drop you on time." Ishita looked at his eyes and nodded. 

'Phew..! Finally agreed.'

"But car? How will the guest come?" Ishita asked thoughtfully. 

"I have solution. Wait..!" saying this Raman called a mechanic and inform him to repair the car. 

"Your problem solved. After repairing the car, he will take your car to the station." Raman said with a smile. 

"Interesting..!" Ishita mischievously smiled at him, "You know nothing here but you have mechanic number." 

'Jagga Jasoos.. '

"No.. Actually.. I.. Umm.." He stammered when Ishita was curiously waited for his reply, "Yeah.. Actually I borrow the bike from that mechanic shop." 

"Oh.. I see.."

"Now shall we go?" Raman asked. 

"Yeah yeah." Raman started the bike, Ishita took her sit. Raman smiled and set the mirror in the way that he could able to see her face through it, he saw she was going to put her hand on his shoulder but stopped. 

"Hold me Ishita.. I drive so harsh."

"No its okay." She hold the back of the bike. Raman sighed but didn't insisted her and he drive away. Ishita was directing him the way, the road wasn't smooth enough, so Raman constantly press the break making her fall on him - some times he did intentionally. 

"Oh sorry Ishita.. You know the road is.. Hold me, I don't mind."

Ishita hesitantly placed her on his shoulder when Raman took her hand and made her hold him under his arms, "It that way you can hold grip on urself." He explained. 

Raman saw her smiling and blushing through the mirror. "Shall we go now?" Raman nodded. 

The journey was blissful, Raman was stealing glances from her through the mirror whereas Ishita was enjoying the weather, she wrapped her arms protectively under his arms. 

Dekha hazaron dafa aapko... 
Phir beqarari kaisi hai..
Sambhale sambhalta nahi ye dil... 
Kuch aap mein baat aisi hai..

They reached there, Ishita received the guests and walked out and Raman was still waiting there leaning on the bike. "You still here?" 

"Yeah..!" He looked at her relatives when Ishita said, "My uncle and aunty and their kids." Raman shook his head and waited for her to say anything. 

"So?" She flicked her eyes at him. 

"So?"

"I think, I should go now. Thank you for the ride and for the car also." She said pointing at the car where he relatives gets in. "Bye.." She waved her hand at him, he also waved his hand with smile. 

Ishita was driving the car when she heard horn's sound from behind her car, she looked through the side view and Raman was on his bike. Though he didn't give her much attention but still able to steal glances from her. Ishita smiled seeing him as she recalled their bike riding, how Raman made her hold him and for a moment she rested her head on his shoulder. Ishita adjust the side view in the manner that she could able to see him. 

Lekar ijazat ab aap se... 
Saansein ye aati jaati hain.. 
Dhoondhe se milte nahi hain hum... 
Bas aap hi aap baaki hain.. 

The days started passing, both unnecessarily never talked to each other but never left single chances to steal glances - they both knew they had an attraction towards each other and even they liked each other but didn't get courage to open their heart and like this way, days passed. It was another evening - today Romi and Mihika's sangeet ceremony. Raman was getting ready in his room but as usual his mind was captured by Ishita. Her face always brought a smile on his face. 

'Raman..! Focus..' He tried to divert his mind, he quickly brushed his hair and put some Cologne and left the room. 

Raman was passing by Ishita's room when he heard some voice from her room, he looked around to find anyone but no one present there, so Raman slightly pushed the door and saw her standing near the bed and trying to tie the hook of her necklace. 

"Amma.. You came? Please fix it no..!" Ishita said feeling someone's presence in her room though she was busy with her necklace that she didn't bother to take a look. Raman again find someone to whom he could ask for help. 

"Ahh..!" He heard her moan, "Amma, please fix it fast." 

Raman sighed, he walked to her with slow steps and put his hand on her hand, feeling his manly touch Ishita's body shaken, she looked at the mirror and saw him behind her and they shared an intense eye lock through the mirror. She blushed under his gaze and moved back her hand and closed her eyes feeling his touch, at the other side, Raman moved his gaze opposite side but didn't look at her back and tried to fix the hook. Ishita shyly opened her eyes and looked at the mirror and a smile appeared on her lips seeing his good nature, she moved her head side way and looked at him through the corner of her eyes, feeling her gaze on him Raman also turned at her and their eyes met. 

Pal bhar na doori sahein aap se... 
Betaabiyan yeh kuch aur hain.. 

Without breaking the eye contact Raman fixed the hook and shook his head bringing her back to reality, he stepped back when Ishita turned at him. 

"Thank you." She shyly said, Raman smiled and left the room. Ishita sat on the bed while blushing profusely. 

Another hour passed, the ceremony was going on full swing, everyone was enjoying. Raman was waited for Ishita to arrive at the venue. His eyes were searching for her when suddenly his eyes fall on the staircase, she was standing at the edge of the stair wearing a Maroon lehenga with matching jewellery, she was looking stunning, Raman couldn't move his eyes from her. Ishita descending the stairs when he eyes fall on him - the flashback appeared in her mind and she blushed, her cheeks became crimson red in shy. She just tucked a hair strain behind her ear and left from there smiling but other side her little antics affecting Raman badly. 

The ladies were busy in applying Mehendi on their hands, few were dancing whereas boys were busy in their usual chit chatting when Raman heard few ladies were forcing Ishita to dance - and again his all attention fall on her. He saw her antics and easily could guess she was denying but from inside his heart, he really wants to see her in dance form. 

'Please Madrasan.. Say yes. '

And he saw everyone clapped, he smiled thinking she agreed. Soon the light goes dim and a spot light fall on Ishita and she danced on a song. Raman kept staring at her and without his knowledge he started walking towards her and as the song ends, Ishita twirled and about to fall, Raman rushed to her and held her in his arms protectively. 

Hum door hoke bhi paas hain... 
Nazdeekiyan yeh kuch aur hain.. 

They shared an eye lock until they heard clapping, Raman came back to his senses and made her stand on her heels, she shyly looked away. "You dance so well Ishita." He complimented. 

"Thank you." She smiled. Raman also smiled back and took few steps but stopped and turned slightly and looked at Ishita. 

Dekha hazaro dafaa aapko... 

Ishita's heart started racing under his gaze, she felt goosebumps inside her stomach, she quickly ran away from there and hide behind some pillar, after a while she peeped out her head and stared at Raman with a smile. 

Kuch pyar mein baat aisi hai.. 

Wedding night, as the rituals finished everyone - Both Raman and Ishita's cousins were having a chat session when someone said to Romi, "Jiju.. Go and get fresh.. Tomorrow u have flight in early morning." and she asked Mihika also to take rest, Raman and Ishita both insisted then, so they were going to leave when Romi saw his shoes missing. 

"My shoe?"

Raman looked at Romi sarcastically and heard girls laughing, he turned at them and Ishita's smiling face captured his eyes, 'God.. So beautiful..' 

"Bhai..!" Romi slightly shook him. 

"Yeah..!" Raman turned at his brother and composed himself, "Mihika.. Ask your cousins to give his shoes back." 

"I am Mr Bhalla.. But we won't." Raman heard Ishita's voice. 

'Mr Bhalla? Can't she call me Raman..!' and he remembered she never called him by his name in these days. 

"What do you want then Ms Iyer?" Raman said copying her tone. 

"Money..!"

"What? For few money, u guys has stole the shoes..!" Raman said while shaking his head. 

"It's a ritual. Now give us money, we will give u shoes." Ishita said with a smile. 

Raman looked at Romi who tried to convince Raman to give money, "Okay fine." he saw the girls cheered. Raman walked to Ishita and stood there crossing his arms on his chest, Ishita smiled and forward her palm at him. Raman sighed and took his bag out from his pocket and opened to give her money but Ishita snatched the bag from his hand, "What u r counting? This money is our." saying this she ran away from there, Raman followed her. 

"Ishita.. Give me my bag back."

"Really? So easily? Come and take it." Raman chased her from there when Ishita ran to the terrace, he also followed her. 

"Ishita.. Please yaar." Finally Raman got a hold of her body, he slided his hand around her stomach and pulled her in a manner, that she fall on him with a jerk and that caused them falling but still they weren't aware about their position, Raman tried to take his bag from her grip and they rolled on the floor, Raman came on top of her when suddenly Ishita realized his heavy weight on her body, she whispered, "Raman..!" 

Raman came back to his sense and realized their position, he looked at Ishita's face which was shining in the moonlight, Raman stood on his heels embarrassed, she also stood but immediately ran from there showing him her tongue. Raman smiled seeing her cute antics.

Next day, early morning, Iyers did Mihika's bidaai.. Everyone cried but it seemed Raman want to cry also - and why not..? Finally they were going back, how the days passed.. He was staring at Ishita as if he wanted to capture her face in his eyes forever. For a certain of time, Ishita also looked at him and they shared an eye lock. Ishita smiled slightly and walked to him, "Ur money Bag..!" 

She handed him the bag, Raman took it and smiled. "Take care of my sister." She said as tears rolled down, Raman shook his head and replied, "U also take care of urself." Ishita looked up at him stunned and slightly shook her head, soon they left for Delhi. 

One month passed, but it was the toughest phase for Raman and Ishita to spend single moment, whenever Raman got free time from his busy schedule he tried relish the wedding moments by seeing Romi's wedding videos and that noticed by Mihika many times and she was aware about his love for her akka, other side whenever Ishita called Mihika, she tried to bring Raman's topic - she always asked about his whereabouts from Mihika. 

On a such day, Raman was relaxing at home when door bell rang - as everyone were busy in their respective works Raman went to open the door and got shock - Ishita was standing at the door step, Raman looked at her from top to bottom, he was confused as whether she is present there or his illusion only. 

"Akka?" Raman heard Mihika's voice, so he moved away from the door when the sisters hugged each other. Raman smiled sensing of wasn't his dream, it was real. 

"Hi Mr Bhalla.." Ishita smiled at him. 

"Hi..!" He didn't talk much and left from there. After that Ishita met with everyone. 

"Let's go akka.. Let me show u ur room.." Ishita smiled and they excused. Mihika showed her everyone's room when they were passing from one room but Mihika didn't say anything when Ishita curiously asked, "Is it Raman's room?" 

Mihika looked at her sarcastically when Ishita explained, "No.. I thought.. U didn't show his room, so I thought.." 

"Akka u r so curious to see his room, come.. Let me show u well." Mihika said dragging her inside. 

"Mihku no..!"

"Don't worry.. Raman bhai isn't at home." Mihika said switching on the lights, Ishita widened her eyes seeing the messy room, "Aiyo murugan.. Does he play football in his room?" 

"Raman bhai is like this, he never allowed anyone to clean his room, not even mummyji.. May be someone can change him in FUTURE." Mihika said with a nostalgic smile when Ishita looked on shyly. "Why r u blushing akka?" 

"Nothing.. Lets go from here." and she dragged her from there. 

Days started passing and their Isharo Isharo mein pyar continued, now it was noticed by everyone and they glad as Ishita is perfect for Raman. On a such day, Toshiji informed Raman that Rinki came back from USA. Raman excitedly arrived home early - Rinki was Raman's favourite, he loves her so much. 

"Where's Rinku?" Raman curiously asked when Toshiji showed him the way of kitchen. 

Raman stood at the kitchen door and saw her doing something, he slowly walked in with a nostalgic smile that he would scare her. Raman saw flour was kept on a bowl, he took some flour in his palm and walked to her slowly and without seeing her face, he rubbed the flour on her face when she furiously turned at him. 

Raman was dumbstruck seeing Ishita, "Ishita u??" 

Ishita was in shock, she didn't knew how to react when suddenly she saw him laughing. "U r laughing?" 

"Wait.." He clicked a photo of her and showed her, her face her covered with flour. Raman couldn't stop laughing which made her furious. She looked around and grabbed the bowl, without wasting time she poured the flour on his face. 

"You..!" 

"This is ur punishment.. Now laugh as much as u can." There was silent for some time when they heard others were laughing, Raman looked at the door and saw Rinki and Mihika laughing. 

"Bhai.. This is called tit for tat." Rinki laughed and Raman and Ishita exchanged glances and burst into laughter. 

Another day arrived, nowadays Raman spend maximum time with family, he handled his works from home, on a such day Raman was sitting in the hall working in his laptop when he heard anklet sound, he looked up and saw Ishita coming, she just took a shower her hair wasn't brushed yet and droplets trailing down from her neck, he had urge feeling to kiss her but he controlled himself. When Rinki approached to him with the tea, by mistake Raman put his finger on the cup, "Ahh..!" He moaned and quickly put his finger in his mouth. 

"Is it hot?" Rinki asked following his gaze. 

"Yeah.." He replied staring at Ishita but quickly moved his eyes from her and looked at Rinki who was looking at her, so he replied, "That tea.. Is hot.." Rinki faked a smile. Raman took a sip and huffed and looking for water desperately when Rinki passed him the glass. 

"What is this Rinki? You added chili in tea? Have u lost ur mind?" Raman yelled. 

"It's ur punishment. U promised me u will buy a new laptop for me." Raman rolled his eyes, "Bhai u promised." 

"Okay fine." He gave her the card and said, "Buy urself." 

"Thank u." She hugged him happily. 

"But I won't forgive u for this tea, u have to pay for it." Raman said pointing at the cup. 

"We will see..!" saying this Rinki left from there, Ishita admired duo from far. 

Raman was pacing to and fro at the balcony as if he was waiting for someone, "I will not spare u.." suddenly he saw Rinki coming, he mischievously smiled and ran inside his room and directly walked in his washroom and opened the shower tape. He placed his ear on the door to hear footsteps when he heard, he quickly opened his shirt, he was only in his singlet. 

"Rinki.. Rinki.. Maa..!" He shouted. And slightly peeped his head out and saw Rinki passing, "Rinki.. Rinki listen.." 

"What?" She asked standing at the door. 

"I forgot my towel. Can u give me?"

"I am not ur servant bhai." She rolled her eyes. 

"Rinki.. Did u forget I gave u laptop."

Rinki sighed, "Fine..!" 

Raman smiled and closed the door and smiled in nostalgic way when he heard door knocked, Raman slightly opened the door but didn't peeped his head as he was trying hard to suppress his lips, he searched for the towel, "Where's it?" when he got a edge of towel, but instead of holding the towel, he held her hand and pulled her inside and within nano second he placed her under the shower saying, "Now u see how it feels to have chili..." but before he could finish his sentence he saw someone else standing under shower, and it was none other than Ishita. Raman widened his eyes and rubbed his own eyes to get double sure. 

"I.. Is.. Ishita.." He gulped. "I.. I thought Rinki.." meanwhile Ishita was dumbstruck and her dress got wet exposing her body, she tried to hide her when Raman looked away and moved from her way saying, "I am sorry." 

Ishita didn't say anything and was going to leave but her feet slipped and she was about to fall but to get a grip on her body, she held Raman's singlet and pulled her when Raman held her by her waist and pinned her to the wall, both drenched under the shower and shared a beautiful eye lock. 

Aagosh mein hai jo aapki... 
Aisa sukoon aur paaye kahan..
Aankhen humein ye raas aa gayi... 
Ab hum yahan se jaaye kahan.. 

"Raman?" She shyly looked away when Raman moved back letting her go, she shyly walked to the door when Raman turned his back at her, he slightly turned his face side way and saw her standing. 

Dekha hazaron dafa aapko... 

Feeling his gaze on her, she also looked back when he slightly smiled and she too blushed and left from there. 

Ishita walked in her room without anyone's notice - actually noticed by Rinki and Mihika and they smiled and hi fied. Ishita changed in her other dress while remembering the moments which she accidentally spend with Raman, their closeness always made a effect on her and today she could feel her racing heart beat as well as his. Other side Raman also thought about the moment and lay on the bed and looked at Ishita's photo in his phone. 

"I love you Raman." She blushed. 

"I love you Ishita." He put his phone near to his heart. 

mmm.. hmm..
mmm.. hmm..

They walked out from their respective room and collided but both were embarrassed as they remembered the washroom incident, Ishita shyly left when Raman followed. They walked in the hall when suddenly Raman saw Shagun walked in their house and ran to him and hugged him. 

"I miss you so much Raman.. U forget me." She pouted, Raman was dumbstruck in the sudden incident, Shagun is his childhood friend but she never behaved so touchy with him. He looked at Ishita who was furiously looking at them. 

"Shagun?"

"I knew it.. U forgot. I told u know I will land today. U always forget everything about me." She pouted eyeing Ishita. 

"No. It's just slipped."

"Aww.. Its okay baby." and Shagun kissed on his cheek, Ishita couldn't take it anymore, she ran from there making Raman confused slightly. After talking with Shagun, Raman left for work when everyone laughed, "Now I hope this bhdhhu will confess." Shagun said.

"Yes. I have seen akka getting jealous."

"This two are unbelievable. They love each other so much and can't confess." Rinki sighed. 

"But I know my puttar. He won't say so easily, we have to do something else." Toshiji added. 

At night, Ishita was angrily sitting in her room today, "What he think of himself? I love him so much and he loves that Shagun." and tears rolled out, "No. Ishu, why r u crying? He doesn't know about ur feelings. And don't let him know. U should move on. He is happy with her." 

Just then Ishita heard Toshiji saying, "Ishita.. Ur amma called u in land number. Receive it." Ishita wiped her tears and received, "Hello." 

"How r u Ishu?"

"Fine amma."

"Ishu when r u crying? Mani has arrived. Ishu we decided to fix ur marriage with him, he is nice person."

"Okay amma. Do whatever u feel good. I am coming tomorrow." She quickly hang up the call. 

Raman placed the receiver, 'Mani? Shani of my life. And Ishita? She agreed so easily! Doesn't she know about my feelings? How will she know? U never expressed. Okay.. I didn't but if she had any feelings, she could say to me but she never did. She moved on with some Mani. Okay.. Fine.. I won't interfere, let her move on." He angrily stomped his feet. 

Next day, Raman was sitting in the hall with sad face when Toshi came to him, "Raman?" 

"Yes ma?"

"U Okay?"

"Yes what happened with me?" He asked. 

"U love Ishita..?"

"That doesn't matter, she doesn't love me." Raman said. Toshiji was going to say something when Raman said, "Let's just forget it. I am absolutely fine and ma please. I don't want to talk on this matter." just then Raman saw Ishita coming with her luggage, Raman turned his face. Mihika who was with Ishita was trying to convince her to express her feelings but Ishita's answer was like Raman's. 

"Raman.. Go and drop her at airport." Toshiji said to him, though Raman want ready at first but then gave up, Ishita took blessings from everyone and took leave with Raman. 

"These two r going separated but I know they will come together." Toshiji said confident. 

The journey from House to airport was silent, they both tried to say but couldn't. Finally they reached at airport, Ishita looked at Raman, "Do u want to say something?" 

"No. You?" He asked back, she shook her head in no. And they gets out from car. Ishita big bye and walked inside crying when seeing her leaving his eyes also filled with tears, Raman walked to his car and the flashback moments flashed in front of his eyes, 'No yaar. What r u doing? U should talk with her, u can't go in any conclusion before telling her everything. No.. I will confess, right here, right now.. No matter whether she accept me or not.. But I will say her.' thinking this Raman ran towards the entrance and saw her coming out, they both saw each other Aug teary eyes and walked to each other. 

"Ishita u? Where r u going?"

"Where r u going Raman?" She asked the same with teary eyes. Both stared into each other's eyes and then said in unison, "Coming to u." 

Both looked at each other and again asked in unison, "Why?" again looked at each other when Raman said, "U say first." 

"No. You.."

"Okay.. R u going to marry Mani?" He asked innocently, when Ishita nodded no first then again shook her head in yes. 

Raman didn't say anything and going to turn when she held his hand asking, "Is Shagun ur girlfriend?" Raman shook his head in no. Ishita started beating him, "Then why don't u never say this to me?" 

Raman held her hand saying, "U never asked." 

"Oh..! Should I need to ask u everything? What if I ask u do u love me? What will u say?" She furiously asked, Raman smiled. "Don't smile." 

"Do u know how much I cried last night? I cried so much in my life.. And moreover instead of clearing things, u letting me go. U know.. U know I.. I hate u so much." Ishita cried. 

"Even I hate u. I hate u that u never realised my feelings for u. I hate u because u accepted Aunty's proposal to marry that Mani. I hate u for making me crazy for u and I hate u for..." but before Raman say further Ishita pecked a kiss on his lips to shut him. 

"Still u hate me?" She pouted. 

"Yes I hate u for ur cute antics which made me fall for u more and more." saying this he just pulled her close by waist and captured her lips on open road. After breaking the kiss Raman asked, "Do u love me?" 

"I love u Mr Bhalla."

".. And I love u too Ms Iyer." and they hugged, Raman placed a soft kiss on her forehead. 

SONG : DEKHA HAZARO DAFA FROM RUSTOM 

THE END 
Edited by D.KPIAN - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MlovesKSG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago