IshRa OS - Ijazat Hai (Updated on 2nd June)

infinity-flame thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello friends, here again I am back with a one shot. Recently my exams finished, so thought to penned down something. You know I really like writing stories based on songs, so here again something on song "Tere Ishq Ki Mujhko Adaat Hai" from One Night Stand.

Yes yes..!! Mature content, so read at your own risk buddies. Babies (age under 18), I know no use of telling but don't read it.. ๐Ÿ˜›

NOTE : First I keep the name 'Tere Ishq Ki Mujhko Adaat Hai' but then thought it didn't go with the story so changed it.

One Shot

|| Ijazat Hai.. ||

Ishita was sitting in the middle of the bed and surrounded by the ladies who were busy in talking to each other, some were teasing Ishita making her blush hard and being a newly bride she was bearing their sweet torture, though her only body was present there but her mind was somewhere else - at the door. Ishita was all smiling looking at her sister in laws and the ladies when she heard simmi's voice, "Come bhai.. Don't get shy..!!" Ishita looked at the direction where she found Simmi almost dragged Raman inside, as he stepped in their eyes met instantly. "Ishita.. Here is your husband.. Now happy??" Ishita instantly swayed her eyes from him, she smiled with a blush. "Come on ladies.. Lets go..!! Mumma is calling us." Simmi signaled them to excuse them, few ladies wished Ishita and walked out. "Good night bhai. Enjoy..!!" Simmi winked at Raman and once give a nostalgic smile to Ishita and walked out. Raman saw them leaving and took few steps inside the room, he looked at Ishita who was looking down, playing with her veil nervously, Raman chuckled seeing that. He closed the door and turned at her when she too looked up at him, they shared an intense eye lock.

It was arranged marriage of Raman and Ishita, they were family friends and in order to, they too knew each other but never had any conversation or any relationship between them. Raman completed his schooling and higher studies in abroad whereas Ishita was in Delhi. After completing his studies, he came back to Delhi and joined family business when their families decided to take a step further of their relationship and they give the proposal to their son and daughter respectively. Both agreed as they both felt their family would never think bad for them so they accept the proposal. After that, Raman and Ishita met, they proceed in this relationship slowly, first they knew each other, then they became friends after that they took the next step, being a lover, a life partner they promised each other to be always together.

Raman walked in and took a seat beside her and seeing her so nervous Raman gently placed his hand on her hand, feeling his touch, her heart race against her chest. She was feeling shy to look into his eyes when Raman called, "Ishita?" She didn't look at him when Raman gently lift her chin with his index finger. She closed her eyes in his proximity. "Ishita.. Look at me!!" She shyly opened her eyes and their eyes met, they both were drowned in each other's deep eyes. "You are looking very beautiful." She shyly looked away, Raman could sense her nervousness, he held her hand saying, "Ishita??" She looked up at him. "Are you feeling tired??" Raman asked, Ishita shyly looked down with a nod. Raman smiled and said, "I know you are tired." He paused for a while and then said, "You know.. We have seen too many things today. Our life has taken a different turn today. There will definitely come a time when we will get our special moments. It's not required to do everything today." As Raman said, Ishita looked at him with intense love and said, "I am sure.. I have done some good deeds in my last birth and therefore I got a husband like you." "No.. I did something good that I got you, you understand me well, you changed my life upside down." She looked down getting so much compliment from him, she was so happy that she has got a husband who can actually understand her. She leaned on Raman's shoulders, "Thank you for coming in my life Raman." Raman entangled his fingers with hers and they remained in same position for sometime, Suddenly Raman remembered something, "One minute!!" He got up and gets a gift for Ishita. "What is this?" She flicked her eyes at him, Raman said, "Today everyone gave you something or the other and this is my gift for you." Ishita smiled and received the gift from him, she opened it. "Album? What's in it?" She asked curiously finding the album inside. "Don't question me, just check it." She opened it and on the first page is their engagement pic and some of their cute moments before their marriage, she smiled and caressed the photos then she goes on the second. It was empty, she moved to third, again empty. she looked at Raman with question, "Raman.. Why is it empty?" Raman explained her saying "As we move on with life we will face many great incidents and we will put those pics over here." Ishita smiled and said, "Then the next one should be of our marriage." "Not a bad idea.. This is one of the best incident of out life." Ishita said, "You know Raman.. It is such an unbelievable thing for me to have you. I never thought I will get a hubby who would be so caring like you." she goes on saying, "I always dream of this journey of marriage and now this journey is with you. I promise you Raman, I always support you and never leave you." Raman smiled and took both her hands and kiss them, she shyly smiled, Raman leaned to her and placed a soft kiss on her forehead, she closed her eyes feeling his touch.

The next day morning, sun rays peeped inside through the thin curtain and fall on Ishita's face, she opened her eyes and found Raman was still sleeping on her lap and she was sleeping in sitting position, she smiled seeing him sleeping and was about to kiss on her forehead but stopped thinking it might broke his beautiful sleep, she then kissed on his hand and then slowly free her hand from him and very carefully moved from him and kept a pillow under his head, she was going to leave when Raman held her hand and pulled her, she fall on his chest, "Raman?" "Good morning..!! Mrs Bhalla." Ishita smiled saying, "Good morning..!! Mr Bhalla." They shared an eye lock when Raman gently pulled her towards him, they were about to kiss when they heard a knock on the door. Raman made a face whereas Ishita smiled and went to open the door. "Good morning bhabhi..!!" Rinki greeted. "Good morning..!!" "Sleep well..??" Ishita shook her head when Rinki saw Raman was sleeping, buried his face under the pillow, she mischievously smiled and went to the table and put the tea tray and then looked at Raman and shouted near to his ear, "Good morning bhai..!!" Raman sat back with a jerk and was about to catch Rinki but she moved away from there saying, "Get up..!!" She then turned at Ishita who was smiling seeing both of them, "Bhabhi.. Get ready fast and come." Ishita nodded and Rinki took leave, meanwhile Raman sat back with the tea cup while leaning against the head board, Ishita looked at him once and was going to leave when Raman said, "Chee..!!" Ishita turned at him and saw him splitting the tea. "What happened??" "Is it tea?" "Why? What happened?" She asked confuse. "You have it and you will understand..!!" She looked at him when Raman forwarded the cup towards her, she took a sip and said, "It's perfectly fine..!!" "Really? Let me check..?" He take back and took a sip saying, "Now its fine..!!" Ishita shyly look down and soon took leave from there.

Their life was getting beautiful by each passing day, Raman joined his office after a day of their marriage and Ishita also nicely settled with everyone. On a such day, Raman was getting ready for office when Ishita walked in and made him wear his suit, that time Raman pulled her and she leaned on his back, "Though I am going.." He turned at her and put his both hands on her shoulder saying, ".. But I haven't any mood to go!! If you want.. Then I can stay back. What say?" Ishita shrugged off his hand saying, "Very bad idea..!!" She gave him his wallet and handkerchief saying, "Have this and go..!!" "But.." "Go Raman..!!" She pushed him and he took leave. Ishita smiled and saw the messy room, she was about to clean when she heard Raman's voice, "Ishita?" She smiled and turned at him, "Now what?" Raman looked around to find an excuse and said, "Wo.. I forgot my car keys..!!" "Oh..!! Wait.." She took the key from its place and handed him saying, "Have it.." Raman made a face and said, "Don't you think, you find things so early?" "What?" "No..!! I said thank you.." Ishita smiled and said, "Now go..!!" She turned when Raman called, "Jaan??" Ishita again looked at him, putting her both hand on her chest. "Ugh..!! Wo.. Yeah..!! Where's my blue file?" Ishita sighed and once again handed him saying, "Now you get everything, now go..!" She again turned and once again Raman called, "Think once more..!! If you want then.." He throw the file on bed and pulled her by her waist, "Raman leave..!! She struggled in his arm. "Mr husband..!! If you don't go early then how can you come early?? So please go.." She pushed him out from room. Raman made a dirty look and left, Ishita smiled thinking his antics when suddenly Raman kissed on her cheek and left taking his file, she smiled with a blush.

It had been around 2 hours, Ishita was preparing lunch when she saw Raman came, Toshiji, Mr Bhalla everyone present in the hall so Raman said, "Ma, papa..!! I have to leave for Mumbai today." He said looking at Ishita, hearing this her face dropped. "Mumbai? But why?" Mr Bhalla asked. "I have an important meeting with my clients." Rinki once looked at Ishita and sense how sad she is.. So she said, "Bhai.. Why not you take bhabhi with you. After all you didn't take her anywhere after your marriage." This word strike in everyone's mind, Toshiji said, "Yes puttar.. Take Ishita with you." Raman looked at Ishita who was smiling little, "Okay..!! As you all wish." He winked at Ishita. "Okay..!! Then I will ask the care taker to clean the farm house, you both will stay there." Mr Bhalla said.

Ishita was packing their stuffs with help of Rinki, "Bhabhi.. Keep some se** dresses." "Dhet..!!" Ishita blushed. "No bhabhi seriously. Wait..!!" Saying this she went to her cupboard and searched for some dresses when she found a pink lingering. "Wow bhabhi.. Its so pretty..!!" Seeing this Ishita ran to her and snatched the dress and placed inside, "What happen bhabhi?" "Nothing."She shyly looked away. "Come on bhabhi.. Its beautiful. Keep it." saying this Rinki again took it from it's place and keep it inside the luggage forcefully, though Ishita denied but she didn't hear to her, Raman saw all the incident and before anyone saw him stalking, he left smiling. "Bhabhi.. Wear it at night..!!" She winked at Ishita.

Soon they took leave, after a long journey they reached in the farm house, they both were tired due to the journey so after having dinner both slept into each other's embrace. Next two days were very much exhausted for Raman as he had work pressure, everyday Raman left house after having breakfast and Ishita stayed alone. After two days finally Raman got few times so they went to visit Mumbai city, they enjoyed every days. But one thing they didn't enjoy - that was the night. Though they both deeply in love but never get courage to take their relationship in next step. Raman, who was afraid of, if Ishita wants time and Ishita who was afraid of, if Raman doesn't like. They both were in dilemma, soon their moving back arrived. This time Raman decided to make something special for her because through this journey they hadn't spend special moments together. On the last day at Mumbai, Raman and Ishita came back to house little early, they were going to get inside when Raman made an excuse saying, "Ishita you go inside..!! I have to make a call..!!" She smiled and walked in. Ishita directly went to their room and was going to get fresh when she found a gift wrapped box, she looked around to find Raman but didn't find her when he eyes caught a note under the box, she read, "Jaan, this is for you. Please wear it for me and come near the pool side, I am waiting." She blushed reading it, she felt goosebumps inside her stomach. Ishita opened the box and found a beautiful knee length white dress, Ishita hold it near to her heart with a blush.

Around 30 minutes later, Ishita walked near the pool side, he eyes were searching for him only. She found the side was decorated beautifully, she was admiring the view when her eyes caught him, he was standing near to the pool side. He turned at her and they exchanged a smile, Raman came to her when she asked, "What's all?" He took her hand in his saying, "I thought to give you a surprise. Did you like?" She nodded, "By the way you are looking beautiful." He complimented her and then Raman gestured her near to the table and like a gentleman he pulled a chair for her and she took the sit. They had their dinner together, after that both were sitting near to the pool side, hanging their legs which were touching the water, Ishita was playing with the water whereas Raman was just admiring her. When suddenly she felt his eyes on her, she looked at him when their eyes met. Ishita gave him a nostalgic smile and before Raman could understand, she splashed water on him. "Ishita?" She splashed few more time, Raman was almost drenched, he said "Ishita now you are gone..!!" Saying this he was about to splash water on her but before that she ran away from there. She made a face at him and ran away, Raman too chased behind her, finally Raman able to get a hold on her hand and pulled her, she hit on his chest. He quickly wrapped his both hand around her waist protectively, "Now?" "Leave me..!!" She pleaded but he wasn't in mood to leave her, he pulled her more close to him, they could feel each other's breath on their nape, Ishita looked up at him and once again they drowned in their eyes, Raman slowly decreased the gap between them, Ishita shyly looked down when she felt his grip was getting loosen, she smiled and saw him once, then pushed him all sudden saying, "Not so easily my dear husband.." Raman stepped few back and as the floor was by marbles tiles so his feet slipped and he fall into the pool, Ishita saw him and laughed, "Madrasan..!! I will not spare you." He irately said, Ishita laughed seeing him when again he said, "Now stop your toothpaste Ad and give me your hand." "Yeah.. Wait..!!" She forward her hand to help him but instead of getting up, he pulled her into the pool. "Raman.. You..!!" She started splashing water on him when suddenly few drops went to his eyes, "Stop yaar..!!" He started rubbing his eyes, getting concern she went to him, "I am sorry..!! Let me show now." Saying this she forcefully shrugged off his hand and started blowing air on his eyes, in that time they shared an intense eye lock, Ishita realized how much close she was.. So, she was going to leave but Raman held his hand and held her around her stomach.

Kaise bataaye, kaise jataaye..
Subah tak tujhme jeena chahein..

Raman twirled her with a jerk that few of her wet hair strands fall on her face, he gently removed them and look at her shivering lips, he brushed her lips with his thumb giving her sensation, a slight curve came on her lips feeling his touch.

Bheege labon ki, geeli hansi ko..
Peene ka mausam hai peena chahein..

He cupped her face and checked her in and out.

Ik baat kahoon kya ijazat hai..
Tere ishq ki mujhko aadat hai..
Tere ishq ki mujhko..
Aadat hai o.. aadat hai..

Raman gently decreased the distance between them, Ishita trailed her hand on his chest and wrapped him around his neck, he leaned closer to her, they were now almost nose to nose. He saw her tense at his closeness, he leaned in and took her lips in his mouth without another thought, they kissed passionately, Ishita slid her hand on his chest and unbutton his shirt and in next moment she pull off his shirt. Raman pulled her close and removed her hair from her one shoulder, he leaned and kissed on her ear lobe, she pressed her nails on his arm.

Ehsaas tere aur mere toh..
Ik dooje se judd rahe..

Raman lifted her in his arm and led her towards the shelter. She protectively wrapped her hands around his neck.

Ik teri talab mujhe aisi lagi..
Mere hosh bhi udne lage..

He made her sit on the sofa and took a seat beside her, he kissed on her forehead when Ishita hugged him tightly.

Mujhe milta sukoon teri baahon mein..
Jannat jaisi ek raahat hai..

Tere ishq ki mujhko..

"Jaan??" He called her. "Hmm..!!" "Can I demand something?" Ishita shook her head, "Can you wear the dress for me which Rinki kept?" Ishita looked at him shock, she wondered how could he know..!! Whereas Raman looked away scandalized. "It's okay if..." But before Raman could say, Ishita placed her finger on his lips saying, "Only for you..!!" She ran inside.

Raman was standing near to the window when he heard door's cracking sound and saw her coming, a little gasp came from his mouth seeing her so shy, she wrapped a shawl around her shoulder, he chuckled and moved towards her without blinking his eyes.

Kyun sabse juda, kyun sabse alag..
Andaaz tere lagte..

He came to her and checked her whereas she stood there lowering her eyes when Raman was going to remove the shawl, she turned around.

Besaakh ta hum saaye se tere..
Har shaam lipat'te hain..

"Jaan??" that was enough for her to give herself to him, she throw herself on his bare chest, she buried her face in him when he wrapped his both hand around her. Then he scopped her in his arm and led her to their bed.

Har waqt mera, qurbat mein teri..
Jab guzre toh ibadat hai..

Tere ishq ki mujhko..
Aadat hai o.. teri aadat hai..

Raman lay her down on the bed and took a position beside her, she shyly looked away when he made her face him, he placed a soft kiss on her forehead erasing all her nervousness. She placed both hands around his neck and pulled him close, he took her lips and started sucking it, she too response him with same passion. His one hand reached to her curve, giving her pleasuring massages, she moaned in pleasure. He came on top of her and moved down to her neck where he gave her wet kisses and chewed her neck, holding gently in his arms. Her curves were getting smashed with his toned chest. He moved down the strips from her shoulder and in next moment her dress was found in floor. He sucked her nipples with chewing while his hands went to her back, unhooked her b**, Ishita was becoming breathless due to his right hand job over her another curve. brushed his lips across her stomach. He moved to one hip, exploring a kiss, then gently blow on the spot. The cool air sent shivers up her spine. On one side with lips, the other with fingers - both barley touching. As he caressed the inner part of the leg, she got goose bumps, and released a quiet sigh of excitement. She allowed his hands to trace up the outside of her leg, slowly, until he once again reached the spot. Her excitement reached at top and her anticipation peaked as she raised her hips, allowing her underwear to slide to her feet. He stared into her eyes as he inched his way up her legs. Her body started shaking, and she became very wet, her every move demanding he give his self to her. He stopped at her thigh, and kissed each one. Her body got hot with his every touch, hotter than she had ever imagined possible, every moment ecstasy. Every breath was faster than the last. She moved her hands to his head, running her fingers through his hair, and encouraging him, begging him for more. Suddenly, her world explode, every nerve and muscle singing at once. She heard moans, screams of pleasure, and realized that they were hers. Her hands pulled gently at his head, bringing him up to her. She drew him into a kiss. Their bodies melted into one, and she wrapped one leg around his. Their lips parted, and he kissed her cheek, the tip of her nose, and her neck. His tongue lightly caressed the bottom of her ear, just where it meets her neck, then the earlobe. He then traced her ear with his lips, slowly, stopping to kiss, once at the back, and again at the top. His lips moved to her jawbone, and traced it to her chin. Her hands moved down his back, and she pressed her hips into his, telling him she was ready. He responded by placing the tip of his manhood just against her cl**, teasing. She moved herself down, and he slowly entered. He thrust in and out, going a little farther each time. Her fingernails dug into his back as she reveled in the agony, wanting more and more. Finally, he was totally consumed by her. His thrusts were slow, she begged him to go faster. Soft sounds of pleasure escaping her lips as he varied the depth, deep, shallow, at one point almost leaving her, and the next completely within her. Their eyes met, an intense eyelock, feeling each other's joy. Their lips met, and parted. Hands exploring one another's bodies. Finally, with increasing tempo and excitement, she could feel it coming once again. Their bodies pressed into each other, as they felt the others pleasure, knowing what was going to happen. At last, Raman entered her completely. They came together, each exquisite shiver shared. A kiss, gentle, loving, and they laid together, holding one another.

As the sun shone into the room, she stirred in her sleep, trying to block it from coming in, but to her bad luck it eventually got to her and she opened her eyes, to find herself tightly secured in her husbands arms, she smiled seeing his grip on her so tight made her feel safe and warm, she smiled seeing her husband and recalled the last night. She placed a kiss on his chest and was going to get up when she felt a pull, she fall back on his chest. She looked up and found him awake. He smiled and placed a kiss on her forehead, "I love you." "I love you too..!!" He once again captured her lips, she response to his kiss and after few minutes later they parted getting breathless. "Kya ijazat hai?" He seek permission for another round when she shyly buried her face in his chest, he knew it was 'yes' so he took her for another round of making love and once again they drowned into the passionate love..!!

---------

I hope you like it. No proof read, so forgive me if I did any mistakes. Please drop your comments.

Edited by D.KPIAN - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

agm1998 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ressy๐Ÿ˜‰
Unres
Really hot and romantic os

Edited by agm1998 - 7 years ago
varala thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Waiting for the  update 
Soonish please Thanks for pm ๐Ÿ˜Š
kaa1202 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Unres..
Amazing OS Diya...
IshRa's marriage is an arranged one...
Ishita feeling shy and her in laws teasing are cute...
Raman asked her to take rest & postponed their special night..
Their first kiss was disturbed by a haddi...
Finally they got some private time in mumbai...
Raman's surprise on swimming pool side is too good...
Overall its a very hot n romantic OS...
Edited by kaa1202 - 7 years ago
divyaruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
CONGRATS for new story diya

Superb Congrats Graphic

thanks for pm
please update soon
discipline thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail