Helly Shah is Krystle Dsouza's Twinny!

--Sanah-Sizzles thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello people!
I'm completely new to the Forum. I've never posted any stuff on here.But this is something I want everyone to observe. I was casually sitting an watching a Helly Shah interview, obviously being her newest fan. I suddenly noticed that I know someone who talks like her. I kept on thinking for the whole day and started watching all her old interviews. I instantly fell in love with her. Just then it click my mind that this girl talks like Krystle Dsouze. On watching more of her and Krystle I came to the Point that she's someone who even acts like Krystle. The way she gives interviews is just like Krystle does. She might not even know that she talks like πŸ˜‰ her. But I just observed. Please People observe this. Krystle is more on the darker side but Helly is quite fair. They have the same face cut. And they both speak alike. She's gentle, calm and enthusiastic just like Krystle is. Have a look at this picture. πŸ˜²

THIS IS KRYSTLE 

They both are equally adorable but I find Helly a bit more.  
See video of them. On screen and offscreen and I bet each one of you will agree to what I said. Especially see some On screen scene with Krystle getting angry or protecting her husband. And the same way When Swara protected Sanskar They said in the same damn way. I was hella shocked. 
Just See and Give me your views 
Edited by --Sanah-Sizzles - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MFRanjini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I know, Swara talks exactly like Jeevika or Sakshi used to talk... same tone, I notice all the time
lilinfinities thumbnail
Hello welcome to the forum :D Yes I was thinking the same ^_^ especially the voice Swara and Jeevika has same tone. πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: missfilmy

I know, Swara talks exactly like Jeevika or Sakshi used to talk... same tone, I notice all the time

IKR! They are so damn similar in so many aspects. Could be twinnies.

Originally posted by: Alohomora.

Hello welcome to the forum :D Yes I was thinking the same ^_^ especially the voice Swara and Jeevika has same tone. πŸ˜³

Hey Thanks for welcoming me in here. πŸ˜Š And yeah Almost everything seems same. Total Same.πŸ‘πŸ˜²
Cintila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Oh yes!  I've been noticing it too. Swara speaks similar to jeevika .  Both of them have such beautiful voices πŸ˜³  They look similar too except krystal is quite tall.
.Sarcasmazing. thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
Welcome to the forum =D
& I've never liked Krystal nor Jeevika so IDK but I find no similarity πŸ˜† Maybe the reactions of the characters were same but not much apart from that IMO!

Hey but one similarity is that Namish Taneja has worked with both of them πŸ˜† 

Cintila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .Sarcasmazing.

Welcome to the forum =D

& I've never liked Krystal nor Jeevika so IDK but I find no similarity πŸ˜† Maybe the reactions of the characters were same but not much apart from that IMO!

Hey but one similarity is that Namish Taneja has worked with both of them πŸ˜† 

Namish worked with krystal ??😲 when ? Wait...Namish worked before swaragini ? I didn't knowπŸ˜†
.IPKKND. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Personally i think Helly is a lot more less sophisticated and simple compared to krystle
Krystle is a diva while Helly is the girl next door
Their acting skills are so similar and their roles too...sacrificing for sister and all that

But Helly is my personal favourite!!!!
deep_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cintila

Namish worked with krystal ??😲when ? Wait...Namish worked before swaragini ? I didn't knowπŸ˜†

he was bro in law of Krystle in a Sony show