Ariya FF: Electrons Cannot be friends, New Chapters added Pg 101

BitterBerry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

IMPORTANT NOTE

This story is now restricted to limited readers only.

You will only get a PM only if your name is in the PM list posted in page 1.

I am getting a lot of requests from newbies, who either are completely new readers or I haven't seen them or met them in this forum before.

I will not entertain any irregular or silent reader anymore. So please be active in the forum and make sure you are a senior member before you ask for PM. Because writers here put so much of their time and hard work and it really frustrates them when someone copies their work. So guys I am not the only Ariya writer around. Go, explore the forum, be a part of other stories too, share your opinion. This will really encourage the writers.

The above decisions might sound harsh and rude but my story has been plagiarized in another website despite the "Membersonly" tag in it. And I don't think I have to explain what that means. Samjhe ya samjhaun?πŸ˜†

So yeah I have trust issues nowsmiley37

I have a very limited number of loyal readers and I am happy with them.

So if you are a new reader or a new member keep the above points in your mind and start reading this FF as this thread only contains chapters up to Part 16.

Edited--

28/02/2020

I have added three more chapters of this story on a new thread in the new FF section. Do check page 101 of this thread for details about how to read them.

You can live without love?

Or

Without Oxygen??

And I wrote this while thinking about this woman who falls in love with this man with bad past and what were the consequences. And how the woman changed herself from saying 'i cant live without you' to ' I will love you on the moon. Gravity there is 0 so that I wont have to fall'!! πŸ˜†

Summary of the story 

The story revolves around Riya who is not anymore a part of ETF due to some conflicts in the past. But now she is back and coincidentally met her ETF family. It would be wrong to say that she considers them as her family. Not only that, Riya is a different person now, who care less and act more, who is blunt and often harsh. She's flawed yet unconquerable.

ETF found her during an encounter going, where she killed their prime suspect. That brought Riya Mukherjee back to ETF. Now ETF wants her to work along with them to solve this and for this they have requested her to stay there.

The case which she doesn't realize but will turn her life upside down. The case that will take her back to the memories she never wants to face again.

ETF found that Riya is the second in command of NIA. Her attitude towards everyone was different. She had a special indifference for Arjun.

Her only relief are Chotu and Anshu. Shree is still angry with her for the way she left them. Anshuman is the additional chief of NIA who was sent to help Riya in the investigation. She has her own past that she doesn't hide but doesn't want to face either. Once she was in love with Arjun and that caused her a lot of pain. She wanted nothing but his acceptance. He gave her nothing but rejection. 

In between all this Arjun is very unsettled with the way riya behaved with him. He couldn't resist her intimidation at all. He is finding himself closer to her every passing day. He has already taken his revenge from Sikander. His life remains nothing but empty. Never did he wish to fill it with anyones presence until Riya Mukherjee came back to his life. Her memories still haunt him, her words still rings in his head asking for justice. He just isn't able to get her out of his head. Then he starts questioning himself? Is he in love with her. Will he be able to understand his feelings for Riya? Will he be able to melt the ice in her heart? 

Entangled with all these chaos will Arjun and Riya be able to make peace in between them? Will the broken promises and broken friendship mend again? Will they be able to put aside their personal conflict and act United when whole country is at stake?

Read below post for chapter 1.

I am done here.

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Index

Chapter 1: Page 1

Chapter 2 : Page 3

Chapter 3: Page 7

Chapter 4 : Page 11

Chapter 5 : Page 19

Chapter 6 : Page 22

Chapter 7 : Page 26

Chapter 8: Page 33

Chapter 9: Page 36

Chapter 10: Page 38

Chapter 11: Page 41

Chapter 12: Page 45

Chapter 13: Page 48

Chapter 14: Page 52

Chapter 15: Page 56

Chapter 16: Page 60

Edited by BitterBerry - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BitterBerry thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Phusss

WOW.

I mean Wow !

Rest in scrap. Brinstorming coming soon to fill your scrap πŸ˜†

Edited by Riya.S.007 - 8 years ago
Tumpa12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome
interesting concept
Love it
thnx for pm
cont soon
Shanafr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome fantastic super update
loveit
Thanks for pm
Cont soon
BitterBerry thumbnail

NEW PM LIST 

Anchal91

Komal06

honeylika

Chco

Quezyq 

Ishitadalal

Kurkuresandwich

Plmzaq

Shreyashi19mld

Mdmadona

Swaasp

Ariyabestfan

Haal-e-dil

Cuteariya

Rosamale

Kaveriw2008

Minamma

AnjuRish

Tasnimrodela

KashiTessa

MissShaikh

AriyaLilyOrchid

KaziRume

Tumpa12

LoveuAriya

Sweetpari4u97

Sangeethbala

Shona77

Nitris23

Rama6

Shannusjs

Bristy75

If anyone from the old PM list is still interested in this story, let me know. I will gladly share the rest of the chapters with you.

OLD PM LIST

Triptiray, ..LuciyA..,viratluvmannu, Shona77, samvedha, sunilanj, armishra, Mariaakanksha, syndeyshine00,snemaan, abjeya, nitris23, Anushass, anuraya, samirakhan16, swethalovely, SanaHolic, Areesha566, 7APK, Dark-Beauty, Shanafr, whitelily, pink1, skrafty, teja21, rinku95, YeHoKyaRahaHai, Radhikerani, chand91,jeharshu,_Tabassum_,  ll_megha_ll,  APRIL14,angelariya, swethalovely, SanaHolic, ArjunfanNAJAAN,neitka, grockks, _Shivani_,  Sharmaayush, kavitha78 ,Asha03 , Auroradowney , asya789, , Kojagoryfan, angelariya, , 7APK, Neitka , Areesha566,  Divine_darkness,  Whitelily ,Cieli.Santi, Payal_156, tiakhan98, rajeeviansonai, ArjunPMs, Aayat.aru14

Edited by BitterBerry - 4 years ago
SanaHolic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
superb awsum concept...
love it
thnkss 4 pm..
sharmaayushi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wao grt story... D first part is rocking... Thnx for d pm... ND update soon... Waiting for next update... Plz do pm me... ND if needed any help m always dere but plz na update soon... M waiting... Loved spcly d way riya is shown would like to see riya tough nut to crack for aur hero...
swethalovely thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome start...
Can you please pm me ...
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
this is really interesting
god riya change a lot
im curious to know what happened in past that riya change that muchπŸ˜•
but I like this attitude of riya πŸ˜ƒ