Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MyselfJ thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 days ago

Neetu Kapoor’s version came after Alia’s version ya pehle ka hai..seriously this must be embarrassing.smiley36

Also the problem is not how they planned their wedding,the problem is she’s shouting at the top of her voice to make a point.Itna defensive hone ki zarurat hi nai thi.She’s “almost” criticising the people who had destination wedding.

Edited by MyselfJ - 15 days ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

What are they doing ? 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

All I got from this is that after two years of planning Alia had to resort to other means to marry her boyfriend who then became her husband 🤰🏻 

Oh and also Alia’s voice and speech pattern is very grating when she’s in one of her hyper defensive modes.  

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
The way Alia is shouting, it's obvious she is trying too hard to convince everyone. Just say, you got pregnant and got married. Big deal! Stop making fool of yourself, she is the same girl who said she and karan were waiting on Seeing DP-RS wedding pictures. If she is that interested in looking at other people wedding pictures, i doubt she had no plans for her own wedding.
e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

All I got from this is that after two years of planning Alia had to resort to other means to marry her boyfriend who then became her husband 🤰🏻 

Oh and also Alia’s voice and speech pattern is very grating when she’s in one of her hyper defensive modes.  

Watch it on mute and let the nostrils do the talking.🤪

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Well, even if she got pregnant, they could have still had a big Mumbai wedding like Sonam did. She also had to make last minute changes and have it at home and it was still possible to make it work and have a nice celebration in Mumbai. 

Ranbir is a toxic person and cajoled her into having the pathetic apartment wedding because he enjoys snatching joy since he personally wasn't interested, IMO. Now she's just going crazy trying to justify it like it's something she really chose and how she's so different from others who had the big weddings. It's just her own insecurity. 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: e1t53e

Watch it on mute and let the nostrils do the talking.🤪

Why is it still loud even on mute?  I think it’s the over exaggerated hand gestures and body movements.  She’s literally moving in a one foot radius of the chair.  

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Why is it still loud even on mute?  I think it’s the over exaggerated hand gestures and body movements.  She’s literally moving in a one foot radius of the chair.  

That’s because her insecurity speaks louder than her words. 

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

They were planning the wedding for 2 years, and as neetu said, they were thinking of ideas of a big destination wedding, and they ended up doing it in their apartment, and the reason seems very likely to be that Alia was pregnant. I guess they thought doing a big destination wedding would be too stressful for her while she is pregnant so decided not to. Plus, i think those that were invited knew alia was pregnant, having a big wedfing would have probably caused it to leak to the media. Ofcourse they won't actually publicly speak about the real reason why they decided to do such a small wedding. 

It's funny how loudly alia is speaking when trying to explain why they had a small wedding smiley36

Edited by zara321 - 15 days ago
TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: hotchoco

Well, even if she got pregnant, they could have still had a big Mumbai wedding like Sonam did. She also had to make last minute changes and have it at home and it was still possible to make it work and have a nice celebration in Mumbai. 

Ranbir is a toxic person and cajoled her into having the pathetic apartment wedding because he enjoys snatching joy since he personally wasn't interested, IMO. Now she's just going crazy trying to justify it like it's something she really chose and how she's so different from others who had the big weddings. It's just her own insecurity. 

Apt wedding? Omg I can't stop laughing smiley37smiley37