Preethikalian thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 days ago

This show is making me  sick.  Armaan  just agrees to marry her what nonsense.  What kind human is he. What is his problem when Abira gives false statement either they are going to divorce right.  Such double faced cheap human.   I don't how long I can bear this absolute shit.  If this keeps going yrkkh is gonna shut. Can't they have story simple as it as , creating useless tangles and cry that it's not working.  The show used Be simple clear and watchable without any cringes  in past now, I am speechless to even describe. Horrible.....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swathi.A thumbnail

Befikar raho..smiley9 TRP will crash and they will come back again to AB

Edited by Swathi.A - 18 days ago
Supervampire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Great show ko garbage show aise hi banaya jata h 

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Swathi.A

Befikar raho..smiley9 TRP will crash and they will come back again to AB

They are too humble.. inko zyada trp hazam nahi hota. They prefer the humble 1.4 trp. Last week trp increased. Hence they got the most ghatiya track so that log galti se bhi yeh show na dekhe.

Why_though thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 17 days ago

Armaan wanted to divorce her in 3 months and whatever she said in the court expedited that in 15 days. He has already promised to his SIL, he will talk about their love story to dadi.. so he should be grateful that Abhira is leaving soon so he can be with his true love.. he is getting what he wanted then why was he over reacting as if he was cheated. If anything he was/ is cheating his wife and he has zero guilt for that..

The quality of ITV shows are drastically declining.. There is nothing positive in story line any more.. immoral characterless vamps always get what they want and FLs always struggle, stay alone and die of broken heart.. MLs are always confused will never trust FL, will wait for opportunity to humiliate and throw her out of life.. these days they don’t even love FL or stay loyal in marriage.. why can’t they write a happy positive story with good story line? Show something nice?? They will say TRP audience prefer drama.. drama can also be done with less toxicity & with no EMA.. but I feel this season is really worse comparatively..

Edited by Why_though - 17 days ago

Bruh most Star shows make the ML so disgusting for drama that ultimately second ML is the only way out to move the story forward. And this repeats in every show since Arylie and MaAn.

Where they fail is not being able to actually execute a good second chance unless the show started with that premise. There is some weird obsession with ending up with the og pair that screws up these second-chances even. Akshnav and Arylie are the only well-written second-chance on Star since the pandemic

Yahan par bhi hoga aur wahi fandom fights honge lol

Can anyone pl clarify..divorce is final or not ?

Originally posted by: Preethikalian

This show is making me  sick.  Armaan  just agrees to marry her what nonsense.  What kind human is he. What is his problem when Abira gives false statement either they are going to divorce right.  Such double faced cheap human.   I don't how long I can bear this absolute shit.  If this keeps going yrkkh is gonna shut. Can't they have story simple as it as , creating useless tangles and cry that it's not working.  The show used Be simple clear and watchable without any cringes  in past now, I am speechless to even describe. Horrible.....

Ar don't know what he wantssmiley36

Aaj k epi me Ar ne apne bare me vahi bola jo sab kab se bol rahe he

Shooting star vale scene me Ru bhabhi as usual wished that her love story completes

Ab wished for MadhaVidhya Rishta

And Ar monologue while shooting star scene is - I don't what I want to me kya maagu aur bande ne kuch nahi maaga smiley37

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 days ago

When will Vidya remember the fight Rohit had with Armaan just before he left ? Will she finally realize that her son disappeared/died because of Ruhi and Armaan's so called 2 days love ? 

Alienpotato thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 days ago
I hope ruhi marry armaan and abhira get a really good lovestory that she deserve. Someone young and understanding who is not a puppet and has a nice family.