YRKKH: BTS, SM updates and Spoilers Thread # 10

News

LizzieBennet thumbnail
Posted: 18 days ago

Hello everyone!

Welcome to the YRKKH BTS, Social Media updates and Spoilers Thread!

Please share any clips about upcoming story arcs or Behind the Scenes clips that you come across in social media or Youtube here in this thread.

Feel free to discuss those clips here, while maintaining the discussion respectful and healthy. Follow IF COC at all times.

Kindly refrain from sharing instigating social media posts.

Kindly refrain from sharing fake BTS news.

Lets have all BTS and spoilers about the show in one thread and let’s try to keep Discussion threads as spoiler free as possible for those who would prefer to be surprised.

You can share tweets and IG posts from actors, PH or other official sources.

Avoid bringing in fan SM & comments that are based on speculation and can lead to unnecessary fanwars.

WU and Tag: DreamOfEndless

Links to the previous threads:

YRKKH BTS and Spoilers Thread # 1

YRKKH: Behind the Scenes and Spoilers Thread #2

YRKKH: Behind the Scenes and Spoilers Thread # 3 

YRKKH BTS, SM updates, Spoilers Thread # 4

YRKKH BTS, SM updates, Spoilers Thread # 5

YRKKH BTS, SM updates, Spoilers Thread # 6

YRKKH BTS, SM updates, Spoilers Thread # 7

YRKKH BTS, SM updates, Spoilers Thread # 8

YRKKH BTS, SM updates, Spoilers Thread # 9

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Congratulations on new thread ✨️ 👏 smiley40

Criticiser thumbnail

Eagerly anticipating Soulmates ki shaadi ka BTS smiley40smiley41

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

I'm ready to celebrate their shaadi smiley40smiley40smiley40

Congrats on the new thread smiley40

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Ar Sa ki 10x bashing hoti, pehle BTS mein phir episodes mein. smiley37smiley37

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Ar Sa ki 10x bashing hoti, pehle BTS mein phir episodes mein. smiley37smiley37

sabsy bady mental hum jo bts dekh k epi dekhty smiley37 Bash karny ko

Tbh i secretly watch rishta warna meri fam mujhy cringe samjhy gi k ye kyse kyse dramy dekh rahi mental smiley37

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

I didn’t watch YRHPK, but I saw someone posted that DKP is making that good for nothing gava Kaveri Poddar to be like Meenakshi . 

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Rocking speed 😄 😄 thanks to armaan sa smiley36 

Congratulations for new thread 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

ab MS breaking ke baad kya hoga- voh spoiler pending hai.

MS breaking ka BTS bhi pending hai. 

Looks like Abhira ke bahut saare high emotion scenes upcoming hai,- multiple outbursts, monologues , tears- bahut kuch hai- must be tough on Sam. She is really doing a fab job but its difficult to see babysa like this in so much pain

I miss her happy go lucky, cheerful side where she gives her witty one liners

I want her to be out of that Poddar house jail soon and focus on her happy life.

And I was really hoping for Armaan groveling for maafi but looks like that will never happen. he will likely just agree to marry Ruhi because Kajal and Vidya are now pro Ruhi and Ruhi bhakts. he just wants to rage like a bull - blindly doing things

Its such a nuisance to see him in BTS breaking things, yelling, manhandling Abhira, claiming to feel betrayed and hurt by Abhira after he was the one to serve her DP and calling her a bojh, and then constantly complaining to bhabhiji about Abhira. Enough dude. stop your dhong and let the woman remain peaceful and stop the pointless eyelocks and trip/falls. 

Itni bitterness, itni nafrat- why?! it is appalling to me that he is so unaffected by her outburst and has no guilt, no introspection about how him and his pathetic gharwaale have broken her, broken her spirit. 

Criticiser thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I didn’t watch YRHPK, but I saw someone posted that DKP is making that good for nothing gava Kaveri Poddar to be like Meenakshi . 

That worthless, do kaudi ka, vile hag is nothing in front of my Queen Meenakshi Rajvansh! That woman was an absolute icon! She was single mother and a great business woman. She was negative but I still could not hate her one bit. Her plotting and planning was truly interesting to watch.

Pinocchio on the other hand is detestable to the core!