MyThoughts thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

First, I want to appreciate the actor that Krushal Ahuja is. He is doing phenomenal job as Aniruddha Bose.👏🏽

I love the character of Aniruddha Bose for his smartness too. The way he has diplomatically handled so many situations till now. Just love it.

One person who is equally matches in smartness to him is Shrishti Mukharjee. She has been perfectly reading Ani since day 1 post Kashmir visit. I also like her wiseness when she suggested Arshi to end relationship with Ani so many times.

Even though it was a relationship of many years, I feel Ani-Arshi relationship was a relationship of convinience and had a very little faith factor from Arshi's side. In Kashmir when there was nothing except sympathy and admiration from Ani's side and a very clear view of relationship between her and Ani from Jhanak's side, Arshi felt insecure. Arshi always prioritized career over Ani (nothing wrong with it). Ani being a naive human being ( when it comes reading his and other's mind) wrongly read Arshi for what she is. Her true face started coming out after loosing the competition in Kashmir. Small incidences started jolting the image Ani had of her subconsciously. Yes, after fake marriage, his outlook definitely changed immediately towards Jhanak, still, there was no intention from his side to ditch Arshi.

First biggest shock he got was when Arshi did not support him for backing Jhanak. He was talking all in her admiration in cab on way back home. All those beliefs came crushing down in next few hours. It kept happening repeatedly and his sense of responsibility (as husband), his empathy towards Jhanak as a human being and her kind nature ( under the rude face) started making place in his heart. The impression inside him of being her husband started getting stronger.

Today, how much ever they deny to the world and to themselves, they are in an emotional affair as removing of Shakha-pola indicated end of their marriage. Even though Bipasha is a crooked lady, I don't think she is wrong when she is accussing Ani for wrongdoing. Yes, there is no intention of a proper EMA ( of to be married Ani), Ani-Jhanak are in an emotional EMA when Ani himself has gone ahead and has given committment to Arshi which feels wrong. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MyThoughts

First, I want to appreciate the actor that Krushal Ahuja is. He is doing phenomenal job as Aniruddha Bose.👏🏽

I love the character of Aniruddha Bose for his smartness too. The way he has diplomatically handled so many situations till now. Just love it.

One person who is equally matches in smartness to him is Shrishti Mukharjee. She has been perfectly reading Ani since day 1 post Kashmir visit. I also like her wiseness when she suggested Arshi to end relationship with Ani so many times.

Even though it was a relationship of many years, I feel Ani-Arshi relationship was a relationship of convinience and had a very little faith factor from Arshi's side. In Kashmir when there was nothing except sympathy and admiration from Ani's side and a very clear view of relationship between her and Ani from Jhanak's side, Arshi felt insecure. Arshi always prioritized career over Ani (nothing wrong with it). Ani being a naive human being ( when it comes reading his and other's mind) wrongly read Arshi for what she is. Her true face started coming out after loosing the competition in Kashmir. Small incidences started jolting the image Ani had of her subconsciously. Yes, after fake marriage, his outlook definitely changed immediately towards Jhanak, still, there was no intention from his side to ditch Arshi.

First biggest shock he got was when Arshi did not support him for backing Jhanak. He was talking all in her admiration in cab on way back home. All those beliefs came crushing down in next few hours. It kept happening repeatedly and his sense of responsibility (as husband), his empathy towards Jhanak as a human being and her kind nature ( under the rude face) started making place in his heart. The impression inside him of being her husband started getting stronger.

Today, how much ever they deny to the world and to themselves, they are in an emotional affair as removing of Shakha-pola indicated end of their marriage. Even though Bipasha is a crooked lady, I don't think she is wrong when she is accussing Ani for wrongdoing. Yes, there is no intention of a proper EMA ( of to be married Ani), Ani-Jhanak are in an emotional EMA when Ani himself has gone ahead and has given committment to Arshi which feels wrong. 

Exactly. Emotional cheating is also adultery as much as physical cheating is. Infact it's even worse as it forms a bond and can potentially alter how you fundamentally feel about the people involved as it deals with emotions. 

Yes, it's been long talked about. We always relish the scenes with Shristi and Ani as they virtually play 4D chess in a way with each trying to counter the other. Their chemistry is electrifying to watch. Kinda reminiscent of the movie called "Son in Law" starring Rajnikanth. 

Starship1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Loved your thoughts on Ani, Arshi Jhanak Srishti 

Especially the one where you mentioned their chat in the cab on their way home. He brought Jhanak home strongly believing that his fiancée will support him, will be proud of him that he thought about her cousin who had just lost her mom the only family she had. 

Arshi’s evil side and other evil peoples treatment of Jhanak actually made him naturally move close to Jhanak emotionally. I don’t know if I want to call it an “affair “ as it means something very wrong….,.imho 

Coming to Srishti, she knows how bad of a woman she is 😂 and it is very hard for a good kind person like Ani to join her and her daughter 😁

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I don't agree to be called this as 'Affair'. Both J n Ani are destined to be together no matter what are the challenges in between them and complexity of relations. If their marriage isn't valid then the case could be different and I'll blame Ani too her as he's surely playing with the other side's emotions too. This isn't acceptable at all as another normal person would mind this if committed and goung to be married soon. 

Only this particular aspect of Ani, I'm not considering well at all. He should first free himself from Arshi, otherwise on these grounds Bipasha and others are judging them is valid too.

During the Kashmir track, it's so clear that Ani got mesmerized by her beautiful inner soul, nature and dancing ability. So, it's obvious that he knows her better compared to Arshi. As for Jhanak, he's witnessing all of his emotions at various stages, which drives him to get more closer to her. This is something very beautiful and pure ❤️. Neither of them never ever shares any intentions to be physically close for the sake of human emotions.

Now that they are legally married, both are innocent souls too. They have eventually developed a strong and deep affectionate bond as time passes, having faced various challenging situations. It is now impossible for them to be apart from each other, as they are the ones who have always remained together through multiple testing phases and are happily willing to sacrifice themselves for each other. Whether it's Jhanak going with Tejas to save Ani's life or Ani being a sacrificial goat to fight for her with his own family, this is the most sweetest example of selfless love. ❤️

These two pure souls are destined to be together because with each other, they become 'ONE'. ❤️

As said: "Jinko khuda n milana hota hn poori kainat bhi ussey nhi rok skti"....

Edited by xnbstar - 1 months ago
Bubblez04 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MyThoughts

I'm so glad you've said this! Despite Bips being a total vamp and assuming the worst between Ani and J, the underlying issue she raised was still somewhat correct. The entire family is aware that Ani has feelings growing for J but nobody wants to acknowledge it, the same way everyone is pretending that Ani are J are not married anymore. Technically it's still cheating. Today it was clear that even Ani realised that he feels strongly for J and the thought of her leaving sucks the light out of him. THAT'S a very strong emotion and not something one could just brush off ! And this he's feeling a day after his aashirvad to another woman. Any other sane person would stop to reflect on their emotions before making the lifelong decision of marrying someone else. But Ani seems to have accepted his fate, and the dialogues yesterday made it clear that he's marrying Arshi, not because he wants to, but more because that's the future meant for him whether he likes it or not. Imagine how unfair it is on Arshi that Ani is pining after someone else while she's very much giving her all to this relationship. Now given Arshi's character i know it's not easy to sympathise with her and that's what makes this 'cheating' look acceptable. 

Just because Ani is not able to understand/accept his feelings for J he's stringing Arshi along too and that's not okay. 

Edited by Bubblez04 - 1 months ago
tellyme thumbnail
Posted: 27 days ago

Few Pointers here:

Ani has not realized that he loves Jhanak. He feels he is connected to her as she is his responsibility. He knows he is very connected with her but does not know that it is love. He feels he is concerned for her, cares for her. He has a feeling that J loves Rahul and he loves Arshi. Where is the cheating here?

And due to above pointer, he believes that he loves Arshi and thus has given his words for marriage functions to proceed. All he is doing is helping Jhanak, because he knows she will not take care of herself and family won't care as well. He wants to ensure she is taken care thus does all on his own. That is what Ani thinks and understands as of now, thus it is not a cheating. Cheating is done when it is done intentionally. he himself believes that he is in love with Arshi. If Arshi is not trusting him, it is not his fault. And if she has so much trust issue with him, she must be bold enough to call if off. Marriage has not yet happened and if an independent girl like Arshi feels that Ani is cheating on her, be bold and break it. Why are you dragging on relation where you have no trust.

Ani will never cheat on Arshi. Why to have even a little sympathy or empathy for a girl who has no problem in letting her younger sister be married to a goon, what is the empathy or sympathy for a girl who showed her sister down publically when she was getting accolades, what kind of sympathy or empathy for a girl who made her own sister go through that marriage reversal process... Ani still beleiving he is in love with this horrendous girl, who can harm her own sister for her benefits is greatness enough. He has fallen out of love with Arshi because of her and her mother's deeds but still, a good person that he is he is sticking to the commitment.

And this girl, she is showing disrespect and distrust to her partner publicly. Have guts and call it off. Ani doesn't feel he is cheating so he is not in any guilt.

But no for her ego she has to hang on and keep showing her distrust to Ani.

Just because person like Bipasa shows their acts as cheating it does not become cheating. 

2nd - Jhanak and Ani are legally married couple. Sakha pola thordne se marriage doesn't nullify. First everyone have guts and get the marriage legally cancel and then do all this shouting. Till then, even if the marriage happen it will be illegal. 

Regarding Shristi and Ani - Yes, that I have told long back itself, there are only two real players here, Ani who wants to safe guard Jhanak and Shrishti who wants to ruin Jhanak. It's their game play, they are each takkar ke khilari, all others are pawn. Bips try but it's useless. 

@xndstr - completely agree with you. I don't want to be diplomat here. Jhanak-Ani are married couple, destiny have bound them. Innocent pure souls are not able to understand their feelings and they are too good to sacrifice their love for the care of people who in return are just blaming them. 

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tellyme

Few Pointers here:

Ani has not realized that he loves Jhanak. He feels he is connected to her as she is his responsibility. He knows he is very connected with her but does not know that it is love. He feels he is concerned for her, cares for her. He has a feeling that J loves Rahul and he loves Arshi. Where is the cheating here?

And due to above pointer, he believes that he loves Arshi and thus has given his words for marriage functions to proceed. All he is doing is helping Jhanak, because he knows she will not take care of herself and family won't care as well. He wants to ensure she is taken care thus does all on his own. That is what Ani thinks and understands as of now, thus it is not a cheating. Cheating is done when it is done intentionally. he himself believes that he is in love with Arshi. If Arshi is not trusting him, it is not his fault. And if she has so much trust issue with him, she must be bold enough to call if off. Marriage has not yet happened and if an independent girl like Arshi feels that Ani is cheating on her, be bold and break it. Why are you dragging on relation where you have no trust.

Ani will never cheat on Arshi. Why to have even a little sympathy or empathy for a girl who has no problem in letting her younger sister be married to a goon, what is the empathy or sympathy for a girl who showed her sister down publically when she was getting accolades, what kind of sympathy or empathy for a girl who made her own sister go through that marriage reversal process... Ani still beleiving he is in love with this horrendous girl, who can harm her own sister for her benefits is greatness enough. He has fallen out of love with Arshi because of her and her mother's deeds but still, a good person that he is he is sticking to the commitment.

And this girl, she is showing disrespect and distrust to her partner publicly. Have guts and call it off. Ani doesn't feel he is cheating so he is not in any guilt.

Just because person like Bipasa shows their acts as cheating it does not become cheating. 

2nd - Jhanak and Ani are legally married couple. Sakha pola thordne se marriage doesn't nullify. First everyone have guts and get the marriage legally cancel and then do all this shouting. Till then, even if the marriage happen it will be illegal. 

Regarding Shristi and Ani - Yes, that I have told long back itself, there are only two real players here, Ani who wants to safe guard Jhanak and Shrishti who wants to ruin Jhanak. It's their game play, they are each takkar ke khilari, all others are pawn. Bips try but it's useless. 

@xndstr - completely agree with you. I don't want to be diplomat here. Jhanak-Ani are married couple, destiny have bound them. Innocent pure souls are not able to understand their feelings and they are too good to sacrifice their love for the care of people who in return are just blaming them. 

I completely agree with you Anu.

You said it all. 

Cheating , omg , that is the last thing Anirudh can do.

Affair , where is it ?

He is trying his best to tell Arshi , if you dont trust me you should look out for someone ( the epiosde after Tejas marriage drama).

Even now he is telling her if you dont trust me I can do nothing in this . 

Trust and Love cant be induced in anyone's mind .

Two strangers Anirudh and Jhanak as had this trust right from Kashmir days. It just happens .

He had immense trust on Arshi when he brought Jhanak to Kolkata, but in return did she trust him.

Its from this point the entire story changed and he started to consider Jhanak has his responsibilty as she is an orphan . He knew she has only him to talk to ,argue , fight ,remove her frustration of his family. How much ever they fight they know it is just words and has no meaning .They are so emotionally attached  .

Arshi on the other hand  was more concerned in asking about their first night as soon as the marriage secret was out. Known him for years  what trust does she have in him !!!! 

He is and was genuinely helping Jhanak in being independent . Arshi turned into a completely opposite person after Jhanak entry. .In all these events if he falls for her goodness  how can it be blamed .How can falling short of love be cheating .

As he is emotional person he is still not breaking the marriage and is ready to get married to Arshi , so that she doesnt feel hurt .In the processes he is sacrificing his happiness and life. 

Its high time Arshi being a girl of today realise the change in Anirudh as she is been with him so long and break the relation thus help him as a friend atleast. Its not only she who invested her time and emotions in this relation , its his too.

Yes, he is cheating himself from all the feelings he has for Jhanak and believing that he loves Arshi .

Starship1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tellyme

Few Pointers here:

agree with everything you said, I also believe the same about Ani Jhanak Arshi