Tani16 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: a month ago

I saw many posts on future predictions based on Guddi (never watched it) but I read its summary and I’m akin to think the show may go that way. So far the show took inspiration from SAAKK and of course Ghum’s season 1 and that’s why we are all comparing the Ishaan-Reeva-Savi love triangle with the past season’s Virat- Pakhi- Sai one. I wanted to pen my thoughts on this one- because I have watched all of last season and I throughly routed for Sairat, I never wanted Virakhi to be together no matter what! But here, I can’t say the same. 

Virat- Sai- they made sense! Both were brave, selfless, duty bound. Both toppers, both driven to service to country in different ways. Both were shaped by their respective families and both were loved by their families. The conflict between Sai- Virat was rarely ideological because Virat was vary fair minded. Their conflict was because of the way they would approach things- Sai would be very loud and confrontational and rude while Virat was very calm and smooth. Other than that, Pakhi was always between them- that was the major problem. Virat always had to play knight in shining armour so he could never punish her. But Sai was always very impulsive too- she should have fought for her relationship patiently. So both has issues due to ego, and personality clashes but they had the same values. 

Pakhi was simply evil and she was a criminal. She was delusional, manipulative and hateful. Nothing else- she was born to be vamp in Sairat’s life and she destroyed them and Chavan family financially too. 

Ishaan-Reeva- they make sense! Childhood friends who meet again and have the same values. Reeva fits in perfectly in his life and family. On top of it- she trusts him, forgives him easily, doesn’t accuse him, is his actual best friend as she is able to get him to talk to him about problems. Reeva is actually solace for him. Reeva loves Ishaan so much that after he married Savi, she still gave him benefit of doubt that he did it to save her. She loves him so much, that she was able to give up her self respect for him. She’s a compete door mat- I agree. She has no ego- and that makes her perfect for Ishaan because only she can give him the selfless love he craves for. Ishaan has mommy issues. Coupled with his upbringing and the toxic Bhosles- she is perfect for him. Okay he only thing is- yeah he is not in love with her. Ishaan is a guy who is utterly selfish. He may get driven by guilt or try to do the right thing, he is not a bad or evil person, but it’s all about him. His feelings, his thoughts, what he wants. So he will love Reeva because she is crazy about him and will be a doormat and then I can see him get bored or conflicted or into Savi later.

Savi is interesting to Ishaan. She’s all potential and charismatic and brilliant- their story actually is very reminiscent of the professor and brilliant student one. Ishaan wants to mentor her- he wants her to be successful. But as his student. At the same time, he obviously wants her to well and everything, but he also wants to get rid of his guilt and of course he doesn’t want her as his wife- at least now. Think about he reacted when he found out that Savi has feelings for him. His alter ego was saying- it’s obvious she will develop feelings for him as he is her husband now. And then reacted to snap her out of it.

Honestly it felt Savi was hypnotised, the way she was acting before she stumbled on the truth. She would keep staring at him with dumb, big eyes while he told her to concentrate on her studies. And even now, the way she is reacting to Reeva and Ishaan, comes off as lovelorn more than anything. I used to really like Savi- her calm and collected presence was soothing but they really butchered her character post marriage. Savi was a hustler student who was amazing at studies but would also find ways to make extra money to take care of expenses. But now- her character is not making much sense. Maybe because she fell for Ishaan just like that? Like what did she see in him? In YRKKH it makes sense for the heroine to fall in love- they have a 6 month buildup. Here, she may be under the impression that he married her because her sister asked him, but Ishaan and Reeva are still a thing, his family hates her and wants her out, he is wilfully blind to a lot of things. Ishaan is no golden hearted guy like Virat was who would cherish Savi and get her presents and treats. Reeva is also no Pakhi- she’s nice to Savi. She also doesn’t actively interfere between them. The way the drama is written, it makes you feel Savi is the third wheel and she should stay away from the couple. But there is no guilt in Savi, no awkwardness, no emotions that the whole family hates her. I am not saying she is at fault- but the way she is written is making it hard to connect. Savi should ideally be immersed in her studies and career and job so she could free Ishaan asap. Her love struck avatar was really ridiculous! 

Based on how the characters are written as of now- I think Ishaan and Reeva will get together but Ishaan and Savi will have EMA. Because I don’t think they would have shown Savi falling for Ishaan when Reeva is clearly present in his life like that. Ishaan, Reeva and the family had made it clear when Savi said she will leave after Harjni gets better that they will get Ishaan- Reeva married and that Savi came in between the couple. Ishaan will obviously not fall for Savi now when AS will push Reeva onto Ishaan so they can get married ASAP. Ishaan will marry Reeva thinking he loves her, but will remain drawn to Savi. Based on Ishaan’s personality- he can’t love someone. He is very confused person. Logically, he should just stick with Reeva because she is perfect for him. But he will mess up things with her too. Sadly, Savi’s character will get butchered in this.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 28 days ago

Wow. I am sorry I missed this post but better late than never. You actually brought method to the madness that Gen 2 is dishing out. 

And the analysis about Sairat ❤️❤️❤️

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 27 days ago

Your post is perfect. You have analysed Savi - Ishaan - Reeva so well. 

Your analysis on Virat and Sai is on the dot. Amazing 👏👏👏👏

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 27 days ago

You analysed every thing very well " Sairat" had their ego and Pakhi between them.Any relationship to flourish forgiveness is necessary, but not at the level of loosing self respect completely .

Savi was indeed Hypnotised, it can be because she considered Ishan as her family there was no one for her ! I am happy that she is out of the " hallucinations " ....

Savi should go away from the Institute...Take final exams privately .

She is a brilliant student focus on her goals .

Yes you are right Reeva is not Pakhi , I kind of like her because she is perfect match for Bosales and Ishan..

Reeva was always good to Saavi ..unlike Pakhi who was a pure evil ...

Bhavna90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

You analysed every thing very well " Sairat" had their ego and Pakhi between them.Any relationship to flourish forgiveness is necessary, but not at the level of loosing self respect completely .

Savi was indeed Hypnotised, it can be because she considered Ishan as her family there was no one for her ! I am happy that she is out of the " hallucinations " ....

Savi should go away from the Institute...Take final exams privately .

She is a brilliant student focus on her goals .

Yes you are right Reeva is not Pakhi , I kind of like her because she is perfect match for Bosales and Ishan..

Reeva was always good to Saavi ..unlike Pakhi who was a pure evil ...

Reewa obsessed with ishaan... even I don't like her because she has no self respect....