New Promo: Abhira gives Armaan Divorce Papers

mumihp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

I just saw the new Promo, Abhira gives Armaan divorce papers which I am happy for. Armaan acts surprised but what does he expect, his family insults her all the time and even insults her family and her dead mother. Armaan even gaslights her. 

Honestly speaking, we know YRKKH does weddings big. I have a feeling this divorce needs to happen, let them both find themselves. We both know they are endgame...so it makes sense for them to fall to truly fall in love and have the big fat wedding again but this time, with Abhira maternal family involved and Armaan family involved.

But it be interesting to see if Abhira give the divorce paper because she wants to end her relationship now, instead of waiting 3 months or maybe she has found out about Rohit.

Rohit differently needs to come back soon, I am in the mood to see Armaan/Ruhi bashing. The Goenka knows the truth, they may accept it but the Poddar family won't especially Kaveri, Vidya who love Rohit more and will blame both Ruhi/Armaan for this. Ruhi truly lives in delusional land.

Text

Edited by mumihp - 1 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

I don’t want it to be misleading promo.I said exactly this in another thread few days back, Abhira should say thank you and no thank you as partner.

Maanbhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Posted: a month ago

Promo of rishta were always misleading nad cheap quality editing,past generation ke kaira ke promo dekh lo pata lag jayega ki ab kitna kharcha karte hai promo par,

I am fed up with yrkkh 4 promos,and don't want these fake promos,since we all know that what will really happen or what will not,promo means a shocking thunder type clip that shock the audience,but when they saw ki audience ne show dekhna kam kar diya h trp increase karne ke liye ek promo lana jaruri h us din shooting chal rahi thi toh same day same cloths mein do tin line ka moniloge shoot kar liya Abhira ka armaan ke sath and Koi expression hi nahi hai bhai usme,Armaan bhi shock nahi hua audience kya hogi,Or last mein yrkkh 4 ki woh ghatiya si bgm daal dete hai

Haa yeh wali bgm suno or dekho 4 wali kitni bkawas hai.

https://youtu.be/wW5LGHJ5qLY?feature=shared

edited for gen 3 video

Edited by LizzieBennet - a month ago
bajarbattu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You propose and DKP disposes. 

I love this poised Abhira... It's this Abhira who will put Armaan in a tizzy. In fact in the last whole 7 days or so, since this charu reveal began, they have showed in many ways, how Abhira has become his habit. And he may be gussa with her, but his day starts and ends with her. 

You know in yesterday's episode, he could smell her fragrance everywhere in his bedroom. And even when he said with rage, his comment was "apni khushboo kyun chhodke gayi?" 

If he truly was not affected in his rage ge would have said, baas ya gandh. A more colloquial word. But he used a romantic word. 

She has become his habit now. Subah uthke bhi he assumed it was Abhira who was playing the loud music. She has completely captured his mind. 

Abhimaan are END GAME. Period. 

-
much love, light and laughter,
Battu. 

Maanbhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

That is right,

I agree,

but nowdays yrkkh promos are not boring type,i mean makers don't pit much affort in promos like they did in past generation's they only put one Abhira's bgm,And put a line based on ⭐ stars,They brought generation 4 with stars,skys and all,that was a bad idea i think,always one comkon thing in promos,all three main characters wishing to stars.

On previous generation there was no common things in every promos,so atleast they did not bore us

Secondly They did not chamges the costuem also they shot promo every time in same costume.In previous generation they shot a shocking promos with New dress look,that is already not used and will never used in show again.

I want this type of shockimg,efforty promo.

This is my pov on yrkkh 4 promo

Barbara12 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I think they are gearing up for big wedding with all the rituals.

bajarbattu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You should see BTS and quizzes more than promos. They give more accurate information. 

Like there was this common interview I watched of RP and SS the other day, and in that gave away clues to whats going to happen in near future. 

RP has in one of his previous interviews said openly that Armaan is falling for Abhira definitely, its just that he does not know it yet. 

And in this one that I saw day before, both SS and RP hinted that the next big reveal is going to be of the "Abhira is Akshara's daughter" reveal. They said the track right now is moving towards that. But SS did say, that it could be something that Abhira may come to know last, and Armaan will come to know first. They were saying that perhaps Armaan goes to Goenka house and either hears Akshara's song being played or he sees Akshara's picture hanging in the Goenka House. 

I think that will make things very interesting.... it will give Abhira more fodder to get angry with Armaan, she may think that this is another nail in his coffin. That he knew about it, and still did not tell her. 

DKP is trying to create drama by creating all sorts of misunderstanding between Abhimaan. 

-
Battu. 

Tani16 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I agree! Look the one thing that Armaan has always made it clear to Abhira is that she is only his responsibility. He never claimed to love her. He always said he can’t love her. So I love that Abhira doesn’t blame him for that. I hate when people blame the other person- you can’t force someone to love you! Abhira will and should be grateful to Armaan because he married her and took care of her by sheltering her and providing financially. He did provide for her emotionally too. But other than that, she should not blame him because he did what he could do. Also Abhira is a mature and positive gal. She would never force herself on someone and she doesn’t blame people. She is also very forgiving and she’s doesn’t hold grudges- I love her personality!  I’m excited because Armaan needs to get over his zimmedari crap. That’s like his fatal flaw- he uses that to avoid confrontation and go for what he wants. Now if they end up together, it will be because he pursues her because he loves her.

Edited by Tani16 - a month ago

OK this is typical dkp..the moment there is a low trp phase , divorce papers keep cropping up (remember s3 ? ) ? But this promo is unintentionally funny , specially armans reaction. 

Firstly, his ex gf drafted the divorce papers a week bk , and there was a kaand in ph ..then , abhira leaves ph freeing Arman of all zimmedari & majboori..then she serves the divorce papers and he says "huh? Divorce ? * shock* " ???? What bufoonary is this ? 😳  his memory lasts for 24 hrs except rhe zimmedari word ?

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bajarbattu

You should see BTS and quizzes more than promos. They give more accurate information. 

Like there was this common interview I watched of RP and SS the other day, and in that gave away clues to whats going to happen in near future. 

RP has in one of his previous interviews said openly that Armaan is falling for Abhira definitely, its just that he does not know it yet. 

And in this one that I saw day before, both SS and RP hinted that the next big reveal is going to be of the "Abhira is Akshara's daughter" reveal. They said the track right now is moving towards that. But SS did say, that it could be something that Abhira may come to know last, and Armaan will come to know first. They were saying that perhaps Armaan goes to Goenka house and either hears Akshara's song being played or he sees Akshara's picture hanging in the Goenka House. 

I think that will make things very interesting.... it will give Abhira more fodder to get angry with Armaan, she may think that this is another nail in his coffin. That he knew about it, and still did not tell her. 

DKP is trying to create drama by creating all sorts of misunderstanding between Abhimaan. 

-
Battu. 

oh this is interesting ..the next reveal is about Abhira’s lineage