FanFiction- Passion of Love (Chapter 129- Page 48)

Drama

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Title- Passion of Love

Genre- Fictional Historical Romance & Drama

(includes Love Triangles) 

The story is set in a totally fictional world, not related to the existing world. It has no relation to anyone living or dead person. It's purely fictional and thats why open for massive creative liberties. It will deal with romance, love, love triangles and family drama. It's written for entertainment and should be seen as a fictional story. It's written for escapism and doesn't intend to hurt anyone's feelings. Time period of the story can be imagined of 2900 BCE.

Main Characters:-

1- Maharaj Prithvisena - Became king of Meluha Empire in a very young age, he was hardly 16. Currently in storyline he is 20 years old. Main protagonist and anti hero as well due to grey shades in his character. 

2- Rajkumar Samagra  - His best friend and a prince of neighbouring kingdom named Durgpura . It's a small kingdom but keeps its independence due to its good diplomacy. 

3- Rajkumari Avantika- Princess of rival Kingdom of Meluha named Mahishmati. Daughter of its king named Bhadradev.  Her character have different layers. 

4- Vasantmitra- A warrior and belongs to family of secret  rebels who do guerrilla warfare and lives near Meluha borders. Main Heroine of the story.

5- Maharani Sujata- Mother of Avantika

6- Rajmata Kanak- Mother of Prithvisena and Dowager Queen

7- Rajkumar Lakha- Half Brother of Prithvi with many secrets in his heart.

8- Rajkumari Prarthana- Sister of Prithvi and wife of Samagra.

Edited by NostalgiaLove - 1 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Prologue 

Prithvi's family had come from a royal lineage of great kings. His father was killed in a war against an alliance of kings. Samagra's father had remained neutral and kept friendship with both empires. Mahishmati helped the alliance, the alliance was defeated and many lands of Mahishmati were captured but a stooge of Mahishmati's king Bhadradev killed Pruthvi's father Samudrasena by treachery. Since then the royal houses are at tussle. Avantika and Prithvi are childhood sweethearts but ripped apart by their families. They had been together since childhood and wished to marry each other in future. They still are in contact and whenever gets opportunity secretly meet each other. They have kept a pact between themselves that neither of them will talk about matters of their empire as they didn't want it to come between their relationship. Prithvi's mother named Kanak and Dowager Queen wants to get him married but he is delaying his marriage. She wants heir to the throne. 

Edited by NostalgiaLove - 2 months ago
coderlady thumbnail

Prithvi and Avantika have a complicated relationship. Children of enemy kingdoms, their path is not easy.

coderlady thumbnail

How will his mother react to his relationship with Avantika? Will she understand it?

benisfroms thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

As alliances form and betrayals surface, the characters find themselves entangled in a web of love, loyalty, and deception. Prithvisena must navigate the treacherous political landscape, his heart torn between duty and a forbidden love. Samagra’s unwavering support is tested as his own affections lead him into a dangerous liaison. Avantika’s quest for her kingdom’s supremacy challenges her beliefs, and Vasantmitra’s secret mission could change the course of history.

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: benisfroms

As alliances form and betrayals surface, the characters find themselves entangled in a web of love, loyalty, and deception. Prithvisena must navigate the treacherous political landscape, his heart torn between duty and a forbidden love. Samagra’s unwavering support is tested as his own affections lead him into a dangerous liaison. Avantika’s quest for her kingdom’s supremacy challenges her beliefs, and Vasantmitra’s secret mission could change the course of history.

I haven't even started the story properly and you understood the crux of the story , wow 👏👍 Brilliant 

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Chapter 1

Prithvi was alone in his room drinking from his glass and looking at a beautiful ring he was holding. He was remembering his childhood days when Avantika had arrived with her father at their palace. His father was alive then. Avantika and Prithvi were pre teens. Prithvi said, Avantika when we grow up, I will marry you and put this ring in your beautiful finger. We will be together forever. Avantika said, and I will put Varmala and the enmity of our kingdoms would finally end. Prithvi said, Yes and I will make you my Chief Queen. Avantika punched him. Prithvi said, ouch. Avantika said, I will be your only queen. Prithvi and Avantika laughed. Prithvi remembered this and smiled, he kissed the ring in his hand. Suddenly a servant came, she said, Maharaj, Rajmata is here to see you. He rolled his eyes and said, let her in. Kanak came to Prithvi. She said, why are you wasting your time? Prithvi said, I am not mother. I was planning my next expedition and mission. Kanak said, I meant by your life. When are you gonna get married? The throne needs an heir Prithvi. He laughed and got up, he put the glass he was as drinking from on the table. He said, mother I have many concubines in the palace and already have children. Why are you so worried? My bloodline won't die. Kanak said, Prithvi there is a difference between a concubine and a princess. I want your legitimate heir. Prithvi laughed, he said mother, I will marry whenever I want. Kanak said, you still fancy Avantika don't you? Prithvi made a serious face. He said nothing. She said, I sent the offer to Bhadradev. But he rejected it two times. He's not ready for any type of alliance with us, not even matrimonial. I sent the offer just for you even though he's responsible for making me a widow. Now what the hell you want? Isn't my insult enough for you to move one. Prithvi shouted, I didn't tell you to send any offer to him. I told you many times I don't want any alliance with him. Regarding me and Avantika, it's our personal matter. We will solve it ourselves. Regarding marriage,  I will marry whenever I want mother. Now please leave, I am thinking about how to deal with those dacoits outside my borders. Kanak left but she prayed in her heart, God , please fill some sense in this boy's head. Please bring a woman in his life whom he will madly in love with and will give us heir. 

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Chapter 2 

Prithvi was talking to his main Generals, one of them was his half uncle named Keshav. He said, Maharaj, the borders have been a mess due to Dacoits and rebels. They create chaos in our boundaries as well as Mahishmati but they don't harm our people but they have some bitterness towards Mahishmati's people which we still haven't been able to figure out. Prithvi said, hmm. Who's their chief? Keshav said Maharaj their chief is named Shaka and his most notorious pawn is his son Simhanad. Prithvi said, Simhanad? Keshav said, Yes Maharaj, Simhanad. No one has ever seen his face but legends are very popular in border villages that he steals from Rich people and then after taking his share distribute among poor people. He is notorious for his treasure hunts as well. Prithvi laughed, treasure hunts? Seems like an exciting guy. If he wasn't so notorious, I would like to befriend him. He said, My Generals, I want to clear the situation once and for all. I want my people to feel safe and secure. We shall soon start our mission against Saka and his son......Simhanad. 

Saka was in his cave watching women he once kidnapped dancing and having fun. He was drinking and remembering .....Saka's sister was on death bed, she said, Bhaiyaa, take my daughter, *cough* *cough* Never let *cough* her father know she exists. Keep my baby safe from every evil eye. She....she....and she died on death bed. Saka was in rage.....he said while crying, Sister, I will avenge all your sorrows and your painful death. I will not let that dusht in peace. He kissed his niece and said, I will make you a warrior my child. You are my daughter from now on. 

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Chapter 3

A beautiful princess was sleeping on her bed in Mahishmati. Suddenly her chief servant (Dai Maa) came and said, Avantika? You are still sleeping. Come on dear, wake up. Avantika said, no dai maa, let me sleep. She said, no....Wake up and she pulled cover from her face. Abantika said, oh ho, I can't even sleep peacefully in this palace. She laughed and said, you are a princess, you have to take your dancing lessons today. Come on child , go and take bath. Avantika said, I wish I could go outside. Dai Maa said, every year you go to take a trip at that famous temple in Meluha. It's such a long trip, it's like you spend half of your year there. Avantika thought about Prithvi, she thought, Prithvi one day I will be spending my whole life with you and she giggled. Dai Maa said, it's good that there is treaty between our two kingdoms that they won't be harming or capturing the royal women in each other's territories otherwise they would have imprisoned you. Avantika thought, I want Prithvi to imprison me and she got shy. She said, of oh, ok I am going to take bath. 

Simhanad came to Saka and bowed to him, he said Sardar, I am back from the raid. Here's the booty. He became very happy. He hugged Simhanad and said, my child you are my best warrior. I have a new mission for you. He said, new mission? Saka said, yes. You have to create chaos on Mahishmati's boundaries as well as steal their treasure. Simhanad became excited and he smirked from his masked face. Saka said, Bhadradev should never be in peace and his eyes were red from anger. 

coderlady thumbnail

Prithvi has concubines and children already? Will his future queen like that? This will not go over well.