Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Redflag thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

mera friend Gaya tha last match. Captain ko gaaliya padi. But haa he said a section was supporting him too.  😅😅😅

Are ho log Hardik ko support nehi karte woh log Virat ko bhi pasand nehi karte hain to unke liye aaj dharm sankat hai smiley36

RainOfDew thumbnail

Thanks for the tag WD.

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

yeh sahi bola madhu 🤣 

Okay... you want me to say something more specific? 

I am going to bet on Virat and Bumrah, and maybe Green! 

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

naa itna bohut hai 😝 🤣🤣 but yaa my target are bumbum and kohli too 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 waise bhi winner points toh aaj kal nahi milta mereko 🤣🤣 

Wankhede is second home for Virat. I'm betting on him too 

Viswasruti thumbnail

naa itna bohut hai 😝 🤣🤣 but yaa my target are bumbum and kohli too 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 waise bhi winner points toh aaj kal nahi milta mereko 🤣🤣 

Still , you are on top 3. smiley10This year, it is going to be tough for bhole bhaale people like me!!smiley4

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Still , you are on top 3. smiley10This year, it is going to be tough for bhole bhaale people like me!!smiley4

haan ik 🤣🤣 i am amused though that i am still that high up 🤣 lmao this year is tough the positions in points table change daily 

Viswasruti thumbnail

haan ik 🤣🤣 i am amused though that i am still that high up 🤣 lmao this year is tough the positions in points table change daily 

That's what it should be like, competition will be more fun. 

Viswasruti thumbnail

Mumbai Indians will look to bank on the momentum after the first win of the season last week against Delhi Capitals, as they face the struggling Royal Challengers Bengaluru. 

Both teams, traditionally strong contenders, find themselves in desperate situations, struggling to find their rhythm and secure vital wins in the tournament.

Viswasruti thumbnail

RCB's campaign has been marred by inconsistency and underwhelming performances, with only one win in five matches. The burden of expectation has largely rested on the shoulders of Virat Kohli, whose exceptional form with the bat has been a beacon amidst the team's woes. Kohli's 316 runs, including a century and two fifties, has kept the Orange Cap firmly on his head over the past week.

However, RCB's overseas stars, including skipper Faf du Plessis, Glenn Maxwell, and Cameron Green, need to step up to support Kohli and bolster the team's fortunes. Faf du Plessis, with 109 runs, and Maxwell, with four wickets but modest batting returns, will be crucial in turning around RCB's fortunes. 

The bowling department remains a concern for RCB, with Maxwell surprisingly leading the wicket-takers' list. RCB's bowling lineup needs to rally together to provide support and stability, especially against a formidable MI batting lineup.