Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Rosyme

Yes i feel during every CSK match 

Don't know how I will feel after Dhoni leaves.

SRH maine Yuvraj ki wajah se choose ki thi, woh nahi h par pichle 8-9 saalon se SRH meri fav hsmiley43

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Sunrisers Hyderabad

Originally posted by: RainOfDew

I just choose randomly or i check prev match record and last yr match recordsmiley36 I dont repeat players.. i only repeat POTM one.. rest all diff

which website u check for match records 

They said kkr will win in last match n csk won smiley36

RainOfDew thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manavi_kesari

which website u check for match records 

They said kkr will win in last match n csk won smiley36

No i dont check prediction page.. i mean last year IPL matchsmiley36 Like if today was SRH vs PBKS i checked their last year match.

I did same in RR vs RCB nd Jaiswal scored 0 so didnt picked himsmiley36 Butler also scored 0 but he made 100 this yrsmiley36

Pat Cummins | SRH captain: Was a great game of cricket, they bowled really well at the start, we did well to get to 180. Got too close. Always tried to be positive. They bowled exceptionally with the new ball. With 150, you are going to lose nine out of ten times. We were pretty happy with 180. Conditions maybe (on taking the new ball). Bhuvi and I tried to take a couple of wickets with the new ball. (On Nitish) He was awesome, fantastic in the field, bowled three overs.

Nitish Reddy | Player of the Match: For me it's like a big contribution for my team and myself. I have been telling myself that I should believe in myself. Seamers were bowling really well, I didn't want to take on them. I knew that the spinners would come and I wanted to attack them, I just did that. The whole tournament, they are bowling slow bouncers and it's really working. I also used the dimensions. I just want to continue to perform for my team.

In Prediction list 

It needs to change 

PBKS won the toss 

Which team is PK? Isnt it Pubjab Kings only

it would be SRHsmiley37

Originally posted by: Palak2812

In Prediction list 

It needs to change 

PBKS won the toss 

arreee mere 10 points bhi khatre ne hai yahan

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Sunrisers Hyderabad

No i dont check prediction page.. i mean last year IPL matchsmiley36 Like if today was SRH vs PBKS i checked their last year match.

I did same in RR vs RCB nd Jaiswal scored 0 so didnt picked himsmiley36 Butler also scored 0 but he made 100 this yrsmiley36

thanks . Give some luck also . Ya some players are cheating n some out of syllabus players are coming this season . 

How u selected when u got badge ? 

RainOfDew thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manavi_kesari

thanks . Give some luck also . Ya some players are cheating n some out of syllabus players are coming this season . 

How u selected when u got badge ? 

Coz only i selected Dube for runs nd POTMsmiley37He was playing so well lately so i selected him nd Rutu nd Rachin were giving dhokha so i gave them dhokhasmiley15