May the best team win.

Cheers..

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

thanks for the tag. 
May the best team win smiley27

Viswasruti thumbnail

A six-run defeat to Pandya’s former team Gujarat Titans was followed by a walloping by Sunrisers Hyderabad who won the record run-fest by 32 runs in Hyderabad, with Mumbai Indians plummeting to the last spot in the 10-team points table.

Even though Mumbai Indians enjoy a 4-1 head-to-head record in their last five meetings with Rajasthan Royals, the home side will have a tough task at hand given Sanju Samson’s team has turned up all guns blazing to begin their IPL season with two wins.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

After posting the thread, I had to leave to feed my kids dinner. Now that I'm back, I've tagged nearly 100 people!smiley4

hardworking momma!!! smiley31

You're the best Madhu! smiley40

Viswasruti thumbnail

A day prior to the Rajasthan Royals’ tournament opener against Lucknow Super Giants, Parag Das called his son Riyan and asked him: “Do you know why they troll you?” Pat came the reply: “Dad there is expectation, people want me to succeed, and that’s why I am at the receiving end. The day I will start scoring consistently, these trolls will sing my name.”

That day Parag Das, a former first-class cricketer himself, sensed things will change for his son in this year’s Indian Premier League (IPL).

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

hardworking momma!!! smiley31

You're the best Madhu! smiley40

Thank you, Neha dear. smiley31smiley27 

Viswasruti thumbnail

MI yet to win

For the five-time champions, the era under Hardik Pandya's captaincy hasn't begun smoothly. 

vs GT: In a night rich with narrative arcs, Hardik Pandya’s return to Ahmedabad as the opposition captain ended in a dramatic defeat as Mumbai Indians let a run-chase of 169 slip from a winning position. Shubman Gill’s Gujarat Titans won a thriller by 6 runs despite the stage being set for a headline-grabbing finish by Hardik. 

vs SRH: It was a six-fest as both teams combined to score the highest number of sixes (38) and most number of runs (523) in a single game but it was Sunrisers Hyderabad who sealed the game with smart death bowling. Mumbai’s stubbornness of not using more of Jasprit Bumrah in the first 10 of the bowling innings also played a part.

Edited by Viswasruti - 2 months ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Rajasthan with two wins in two

As of now, the first-ever winners of the IPL stand as one of the only two teams yet to be beaten this season. 

vs LSG: Sanju Samson got the better of KL Rahul in a battle of keeper-batsmen. A score of 193 was always a bit too much on an indifferent pitch, and once Lucknow were rocked early, Rajasthan were always favourites to start their campaign with a win. 

vs DC: Delhi set up the game with early breakthroughs but Riyan Parag, in his new role, turned the tide. Despite early wickets, David Warner posed a threat but Avesh Khan would see off the game for Rajasthan.

Edited by Viswasruti - 2 months ago
Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Sunrisers Hyderabad

Thanks for the tag

आमची मुंबई smiley20