Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Palak2812

42 years old Strawberry farmer

Dhoni won the electric striker of the match smiley41

https://x.com/mufaddal_vohra/status/1774499568987799564?s=20

I was going through insta haters are still finding faults like he came late he was scared in the name of youngsters scared him was not coming nd what not, credit stealer, why he didn't play with same strike rate in 2019 litrary I was happy after his win but haters of MahiRoRat disappoints me especially Mahi haters .. end of the day they represent our nation at least we should respect thrm

Edited by Arpita00001 - 2 months ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Congratulations to DC for their win over the unstoppable CSK!smiley10 

Shaw scoring runs, Pant finding some form, Pathirana showing his quality, Khaleel making the ball talk, and Dhoni whacking it everywhere, That was a cracking game in Vizag with lots to talk about.

Viswasruti thumbnail

Thank you Parm, Priyanka, and Hiral for giving me details after every game, which helps in updating the scores.  Thanks once again, and I am requesting you all to extend help in the same way. smiley27

Edited by Viswasruti - 2 months ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Today's match details: 

Mumbai Indians vs Rajasthan Royals, 14th Match 

Series: Indian Premier League 2024 

Venue: Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai 

Date & Time: Apr 01, 07:30 PM LOCAL

Originally posted by: Arpita00001

I was going through insta haters are still finding faults like he came late he was scared in the name of youngsters scared him was not coming nd what not, credit stealer, why he didn't play with same strike rate in 2019 litrary I was happy after his win but haters of MahiRoRat disappoints me especially Mahi haters .. end of the day they represent our nation at least we should respect thrm

Haters gonna hate

Ignore them

Dhoni is doing well and we are still at No.2 smiley40

Rosyme thumbnail

Rajasthan Royals

Yesterday I read somewhere that some new guy came to practice as a wicket keeper. Dhoni missed the session. Some were worried Dhoni may not play.

I felt bad. He should play every game. Rutu is still not fully trained esp arranging field etc.

This shot of Dhoni....

Proves yet again why he is called THALA...... smiley16

Felt so happy seeing him play in full form.....

smiley40

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Haters gonna hate

Ignore them

Dhoni is doing well and we are still at No.2 smiley40

Why they can't support a Player I have never seen any Australian Nz people trolling their players for no reason 

For a great game each of our player are doing well its Rizwi pehele aate toh jeete ofcourse its true iss baat pe bhi troll toh kyun nahin aaye aaray bhai wha youngsters ko promote kar rahe agar pehele aate toh bhi troll karte youngsters ko mauka nahin de rahe karke 2019 semi ki baat karte par uss din topper older kar gayithi toh unka slow khelna jaroori tha nd kal hare toh koya hiya runrate main loss toh kam huya 

Even it is great in the perspective of T20worldcup