Lion bidding a goodbye

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 months ago

Yesterday I said I hate you Sarkar 😭 But today he made me fall in love with him. Kya ho Sarkar Aap. I will never regret watching KDT ❀❀❀ I expected a different story, I wanted that Sarkar confesses to Kirti and she improves him and reforms him by giving him medications. I know it's better to leave some toxic people but Sarkar has helped Kirti when she needed him the most. 

Kirti didn't knew that she was fighting against whom Vikrant Or Sarkar and Sarkar was out of control. Yeh Manjulika ki atma hi aa gai thi Vikrant. I literally imagined Manjulika and Aami Je Tomar in the scene when Sarkar said PeekaBoo πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Bas dance kar dete woh hi kami thi. I was imagining the Mere Dholna song of Arijit singh version πŸ˜‚

When Sarkar said yeh jo Vikrant hai na woh sach mein pyaar karta hai tumse. Kirti's expression was amazing. She now knows that Vikrant for the first time ever had loved somebody and she is the weakness of Vikrant. While Sarkar feels he is the strength of Vikrant. What a contrast πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ When Kirti said Vikrant mein apne pyaar se aapko thik kar deti πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί I got emotional and Kirti's words did magic that he switched into a good Vikrant. See the effect ❀❀❀ Vikrant told Kirti to run away and start a life with Kirti and Puru. 

Sarkar overtook Vikrant's personality and pointed a gun at Kirti. Then Kirti snatched the gun. She didn't had the courage to shoot and felt that how can she kill the person who is suffering from a disease. Vikrant told her to shoot him. Kirti ke man mein jo yuddh chal raha hoga, use to sirf woh hi jaanti hai πŸ₯Ί And Sarkar Cracked the knuckles. 

She shot Sarkar by mistake. Vikrant told a thank you to Kirti 😭 That Thank You Hurt me today. Sarkar needed a liberation and Kirti liberated him from his life πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Kirti still cares for him and apologizes to him. Kirti proved that she is non judgmental girl and understands every person. Kirti was the nicest being to Vikrant. Keh Doon Tumhein Title of the show of clearly justified. Vikrant said Aai Aa Gai πŸ₯Ί He was grateful to Kirti for the love she showered on him. In fact he was overwhelmed that someone loved him and accepted him as he was. He might have thought that if he told the truth before then Kirti would have accepted him gracefully. Bataane mein Der Ho Gai. Sarkar telling his past story made me cry 😭 He never told his burden to anybody and he only told his story to the only person he loved. He yearned to change himself πŸ₯Ί

Sarkar is Malhar that was the most unexpected thing. We never talked about Malhar. We never related his Shayaris, we thought that he is reading that because is a fan of his. So Vikrant Deshmukh is also an author πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Wow. Malhar was making Kirti happy since the time she was reading him. Oh such a beautiful twist

He asks Mere Liye aapka pyaar kam to nahi hua πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί And Sarkar loses his life. Kirti only has Malhar memories with her now. Such a beautiful thing that Malhar will always stay with her and talk to her whenever she opens the books. 

Yesterday I felt I was wrong in rooting for him, but today I am proud that I wasn't wrong in rooting for him. I was upset yesterday, that when I see a woman being slapped and tortured, I was really not ready to support this. In other TV serials it is shown that even though a ML is living with a mother, still a mother isn't able to change the villain ML. That pisses me off, but Sarkar ke liye Kon Tha 😒 Koi Bhi Nahi. 

I know what happens when you don't speak you collect frustration each and every time and when you vent out no one understands. Our Vikrant is so lucky that he got the love he craved for. Kirti the show was of Sarkar but you stole my heart. Even at his lowest, she was concerned about him. Maan Gaye Ladki Ko.

Mudit the way you acted was fantastic. Fantastic won't justify it. But Bhai ne Zanda Gaad Diya Yaar. Vikrant wanted to die in the arms of his loved one. He left his body in Kirti's arms πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί and went to his Aai. Kirti was shocked, scared, frightened and was upset. She hoped that she could have cured Vikrant. Ohhh πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί My favorite character is Maya and Sarkar, I won't ever forget Vikrant Deshmukh till my life time. I say on the top of my voice, that Jennifer Winget is par excellence, now I can do the same for Mudit Nayyar too!!! 

Yukti you are a sweet soul, I have seen you in Ramayan. Urmila's sacrifice is underrated even today and in this forum we underrated your presence in the show. Sorry for that. She also acted well, I liked her scenes with Bittu apart from Sarkar. Though she sounded fishy to us, but she was good. Even Mithil Jain is a good actor, Nafrat ho gai Bande se 🀣

Have a lot to say but Itna Abhi Kaafi Hai, Thodi Der Baad Mein

Kosha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nichuss thumbnail

for me it was  a gud ending.... we wer sure it was goin to be tragic end.... never a happy end....

they executed so well.. with vikrant vanishing .. :(

Mudit amazing performance......smiley20 not feeling guilty to be Sarkar fan... Sarkar drooler.....

Minionite thumbnail

Vikrant being Malhar was such a beautiful twist but it kind of made sense given he always broken into shayari when he watched Kirti from afar.

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Minionite

Vikrant being Malhar was such a beautiful twist but it kind of made sense given he always broken into shayari when he watched Kirti from afar.

Yeah but we didn't talk about it πŸ₯Ί I totally forgot Malhar πŸ˜…πŸ˜… then

Sunshine-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The second last episode was scary and the last one was emotional smiley28 Vikrant was Malhar smiley27 Kuch khali sa lag Raha Hain pata nahin kyun the show shouldn't have ended this soon.

I haven't been very active here but read a lot of your posts. Loved your analysis of episodes smiley27

Edited by Sunshine-1 - 6 months ago