jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

S13 is one of the most boring KKK I ever saw.🙄

1)Villain special-Almost all the contestants are either  real life villains or works as villain in showbiz.

2) Boring contesrants- We know them. Saw them in BB etc. Same old crap Archana Shiv fight etc. Archana is absolutely not funny. She is mean, bettamiz and not at all funny or entertaining. Don't know what Rangeela channel fnds in her. I just feel irritated when I see her presence in any show. Hai keya? She is not pretty either.Baaki contesrants are also same. All are more like bunch of labors not celebs. No fun.👎

3)No new task or boring tasks-There is no task I liked in this season. Same old prediction dog stunt, prediction fall stunt......old boring stunt. Even now when the finale is near they are again giving gas stunt. How boring.👎

Altogether enjoyed nth in this season. 👎Not at all interested for winner or finale. Kaun jitega? Shiv?Archana?Arijit, Rashmit,Dino,Aushwaria....who cares?🙄

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

I like Rashmeet she did no drama and was great in most of the stunts 

Arjit faced his fears of heights and has improved as a khiladi

Dino is a good performer but misogynistic and he lacks sportsman spirit sometimes