Hello dead forum

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 months ago

God knows what is going on this serial. Titli is saving Garv or what I dont know. Whereas Garv's doctor is plotting against Titli

The way she cried in front of the police was smiley11 Garv was in jail

Infact I have started hating the actress now, her lots of Nakhras

Meanwhile Chiku has come to their house, I dont know how???

smiley29smiley29smiley29

While someone wants to do case on Garv for torturing a woman, and Titli wanna save him

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naya_31 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Snowfally thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

I gave up on the show when they showed Garv's mother covering up for him. I used to like her bond with her real sister but from that time onwards, it became too cliched for me.

Niyashi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The show has long lost it's charm and plot .

The cliche msg that women can change their abusive husband and should fight to save her marriage forgetting all her dreams and aspirations.  

Titli is on husband sudharo abhiyan. They mock the doctors by showing someone as a psychologist who herself is cracked. Thanks to them no woman will send her husband or boyfriend to any psychologist as they might attract someone like Meghasmiley37smiley37

What has happened to the actress playing Titli her acting irritates now or may be its the way her character arc has been build. 

The show is not worth watching.  They had lot of potential but alas . 

It feels like the show might end soon bcz they have shown Garv willing to change and once he does nothing left to watch. 

Snowfally thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Niyashi

It feels like the show might end soon bcz they have shown Garv willing to change and once he does nothing left to watch. 

Your feeling is right. The show is ending soon.

https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/1709522051298656362?t=Nq_mxXYMXPciuZYoAjsWoA&s=19

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

abh kya hi kehna kosha smiley37 show is anyways going tata bye bye smiley37