Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: aekiel

I half hoped Mahavir read the letter discretely but pretended not to have read and played along. It would be worthy of a king's actions.

I know the fault for his current characterisation probably lies more with the writers but they could've probably shown one or two occasions when Tillu genuinely helped him (after marriage) to justify the faith/trust he's showing in her.

I agree as I don’t understand this level of trust in a month old relationship. She has done nothing and lately she is a nightmare! I hate these editors who cut DT scenes for this Tillo! And her cheating!!!!

Mahavir has not performed his kingly duties since he has been a king. He hangs around his wife all the time that’s it. When did he last went to court? Even with swayamvar counting it wasn’t all day doesn’t he have any other business? But I am happy that tara and his cord will be cut finally - she needs to stop thinking her brother is this godly avatar when he is mere human. 

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Erum.Jannat

smiley7 starting just spoiled my mood.

I thought atleast We' ll get uninterrupted DT scenes smiley44 but no Editor not only edited DT's scene but showed their Favourite Tillu Rani smiley7

1st they haven't shown DT scene for long time and whatever they have shown isn't less than Nightmare T after D smiley44

Now when DT is together they are showing 

3 cheater's smiley11 Scene 

Instead of Leads smiley27Scene smiley7

It's like They need treatment.

The editors are useless pricks!!!! Why are they doing it!!!! I watch this show for Dhruv Tara it’s a romantic show for crying out loud!

I don’t want to watch Tillo romancing her two husbands, if they want to show her then move the damn story and get her ousted. I am sick of her now. 

Erum.Jannat thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tia-life

Makers are not ready for it .They have decided that Jr. Dumbraj has to prove himself worthy for Dumbraj's legacy ( idiotness). Kashi jaakr jo akal aayi thi vo bhi Tillu ke saath rehkar , vapas chali gayi h .smiley8smiley8

what if  he had to sale/ mortgage his brain to buy heavy jewellery for dear wife smiley17

smiley36 legacy smiley36

Jr.  isn't worthy for it that's why GhostRaj will return to take over /handle his legacy smiley36

Edited by Erum.Jannat - 8 months ago
Tia-life thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

smiley7 starting just spoiled my mood.

I thought atleast We' ll get uninterrupted DT scenes smiley44 but no Editor not only edited DT's scene but showed their Favourite Tillu Rani smiley7

1st they haven't shown DT scene for long time and whatever they have shown isn't less than Nightmare T after D smiley44

Now when DT is together they are showing 

3 cheater's smiley11 Scene 

Instead of Leads smiley27Scene smiley7

It's like They need treatment.

Sahi mein mood kharab ho gaya , jaise hi youtube khola , vaise hi dono ki shakal dikh gayi smiley11 Matlab Sab ko apne teaser par inhi ko rakhna tha .smiley44

Bus ek achcha kaam hua , ye dekhte hi maine first 5 min skip maar diya .smiley16

Lekin DT scenes ke beech mein iski shakal dekhni padi smiley19smiley19

vibha28 thumbnail

what if  he had to sale/ mortgage his brain to buy heavy jewellery for dear wife smiley17

smiley36 legacy smiley36

Jr.  isn't worthy for it that's why GhostRaj will return to take over /handle his legacy smiley36

So in the end Mahavir won’t get the kingdom, girl, or girlfriend 😂😂😂😂😂

That’s best as he is useless - his dad was bad but this guy I can’t even call him dumb king because as a king he hasn’t made a single decision to warrant it but as a husband he is dumb and blind. 

Tia-life thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

smiley36 legacy smiley36

TBH , I really want ki Ghostraj vapas aa jaye . Mujhe Dhruv aur king ke comedy scenes bohot yaad aate h smiley1

vibha28 thumbnail

Sahi mein mood kharab ho gaya , jaise hi youtube khola , vaise hi dono ki shakal dikh gayi smiley11 Matlab Sab ko apne teaser par inhi ko rakhna tha .smiley44

Bus ek achcha kaam hua , ye dekhte hi maine first 5 min skip maar diya .smiley16

So true and we got another hug for Mahavir and Tillo who was making faces as usual.

I am going to rewatch bts as editors are horrible! After Tillo is ousted I want full 30min of just Dhruv Tara and nothing else. Mahavir and his cheater wife are getting on my nerves big time. 

Erum.Jannat thumbnail

I have noticed few comments on  Precaps many aren't liking her . Specially Cheating & All.

Doesn't they Check Feedback?

same pinch smiley36

smiley19 they have shoot cute scenes but Heartless editor smiley7

This one irritate me a lot .

in 20 min episode we got DT for 5 min that too in installments smiley44

Edited by Erum.Jannat - 8 months ago
Tia-life thumbnail

Vaise Rajkumari ji sahi keh rahi thi , Chikitsak ji ko kabhi bhi prem sujh jaata h smiley17. Tara plan batane gayi aur unka romantic mode chalu ho gaya smiley36

Mujhe lag raha tha , kahi vivah ki khushi mein madira to nahi gatak gaya smiley37smiley37

Erum.Jannat thumbnail

Vaise Rajkumari ji sahi keh rahi thi , Chikitsak ji ko kabhi bhi prem sujh jaata h smiley17. Tara plan batane gayi aur unka romantic mode chalu ho gaya smiley36

Mujhe lag raha tha , kahi vivah ki khushi mein madira to nahi gatak gaya smiley37smiley37

smiley36 he doesn't like it .

But that give domestic vibe ..smiley27

She wanted to tell him something so wake him up and pinch him to get his attention who is showing zero interest and in smiley27 mood smiley36