Anuruv / Dhrushya OS - Her strength

Dhruvvtaraa34 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Dhruv woke up hearing the sound of someone sobbing. His eyes looked for the clock on mantel piece. It was one at night..he instantly knew who it was and what has transpired. He quickly got up from the bed and followed the sound of sobbing which led him to the balcony of his room.

There she was, standing outside shivering and looking lost.

Seeing her  forlorn gaze he wrapped his arm around her tightly.

"You had the nightmare again?" he asked.

She nodded, not sure if her voice would come out clear.

He tightened his arms around her more  and she relaxed into him, basking in the comfort of his body around hers like always.

He held her as both relaxed in eachothers embrace.

Sometime later he held her up, supporting her."Come on."he led her to his bedroom and tucked her in.

Turning off the lights he laid beside her.

She snuggled into his chest and he wrapped his arms around her."Sleep Siya. I’ll be here like always." Hearing this she relaxed as he covered them with a blanket. Somehow she always slept the best with him near by.she knew he would never leave her. And he never did.

They started as friends, both having faced heartbreaks at the hands of those for whom they were even ready to die and it took them years to reach this stage in their relationship. 

Her nightmares had diminished after all time did heal everything but some dark memories like this one brought back the horrors Mahaveer and royal family had put her through. The dark memory of Mahaveer choosing Tillo and confessing his love for her. The dark memory of she and Dhruv being set up by Tillo in a compromising position in the front of royal family. The memory of her being publicly humiliated by those she once called her family. The memory of how she was called names and labeled as a characterless woman for having an affair with him. After the truth was revealed, she decided to never forgive Mahaveer and finally move on. She had been married to Dhruv for few months now but it took him & her 5 years to accept each other and move forward in life. 

Dhruv too had nightmares of his own. But he had learned to battle them for her sake.

Her limo body falling on the rock had him paralysed in fear but he always remembered the her warmth to forget the horrors of his own personal hell.

With Dhruv’s help Siya  had closed the chapter of her past named Mahaveer and Royal family and he helped her heal from the trauma. 

Realizing his own feelings on the way for her. He had vowed he wouldn't push her until she was completely ready. She was yet to completely heal and as long as she  took he would wait for her. Till then he would be her support,her strength,her courage and her best friend.

Siya sighed in contenment. She didn't have nightmares frequently. but when she did she couldn't sleep with out him by her side.

So at times like this Siya didn't want to be strong instead she took comfort in Dhruv’s strength.

Dhruv held her close, kissing her forehead as she slept peacefully . His warm embrace kept her nightmares far far away.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BUSH146 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Wowwwww yrrrsmiley42smiley42 It was soooo soooo sooo greatsmiley32
Anrurv together smiley27smiley27

Ye Royal family ne sapne me vii inka pichha nhi chodhaasmiley24,Ajeeb chipku log hai ye smiley7smiley7Just get lost and let them live happily atleast nowsmiley35

Nityaaa as alwayzzz It was great behna
smiley9smiley20smiley1
Plzzz we want moresmiley9

Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Anu ka to pata nahi but muze aaj bohot achhi nind aayegi ye read karne ke bad smiley31

Ek happy, peaceful life ke liye love marriage karna jaruri nahi hai bas life partner achha milna chahiye aur Anurav to perfect hai smiley42

Anurav to each other : 

Ho chandani jab tak rat deta hai har koi sath 

Tum magar andhero me na chhodna mera hath smiley27

Dhruvvtaraa34 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BUSH146

Ye Royal family ne sapne me vii inka pichha nhi chodhaasmiley24,Ajeeb chipku log hai ye smiley7smiley7Just get lost and let them live happily atleast nowsmiley35

smiley9smiley20smiley1

thank you Yaar Mein itna unsure thi usko leke but I’m so happy ke ki you are liking it 🥹

BUSH146 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

Anu ka to pata nahi but muze aaj bohot achhi nind aayegi ye read karne ke bad smiley31

Ek happy, peaceful life ke liye love marriage karna jaruri nahi hai bas life partner achha milna chahiye aur Anurav to perfect hai smiley42

Anurav to each other : 

Ohhh Chinnu this was mine fav song yrrsmiley27smiley27 , Aur tune Anuruv ko link kraa isprsmiley42

Chinmayi18 thumbnail

smiley9smiley20smiley1

Ha ab ye read karne ke bad dil mange more smiley36

Nithya apna Anurav Prem dikhao aur bohot sari aisi hi beautiful stories read karne ka chance do hame smiley31

Dhruvvtaraa34 thumbnail

Anurav to each other : 

I’m happy ki ye pasand aaya. 

Kuch lines yaad aayi -

Tere bhi zakhm dikhana tu, sawan aaya hai 

Humesha saath nibhana tu, sawan aaya hai smiley27

Chinmayi18 thumbnail

Ohhh Chinnu this was mine fav song yrrsmiley27smiley27 , Aur tune Anuruv ko link kraa isprsmiley42

Ye mera bhi favorite song hai smiley27

Aur tera bhi 😃

BUSH146 thumbnail

Ye mera bhi favorite song hai smiley27

Aur tera bhi 😃

Chinnu aur kitni chize match hone waali hai humarismiley31smiley27

Chinmayi18 thumbnail