Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Erum.Jannat thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: Utkarsha999

Better hai ab woh 👍🏼

Unka Phone damage hua hai accident ke time maybe is liye woh yaha par comment nahi kar pa rahi hai warna apne right hand se typing karke EDT bhar deti 🤣

🤗wow That Great News, Wishing her Speedy Recovery ❤️.

That's Sad news😭 .but it's ok .. take care of urself 🤗

Erum.Jannat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Utkarsha999

Don't underestimate the power of senapati Tarapriya chahe jo ho jaye Dhruv ko phasi chadhana unki duty hai aur duty se bada kuch bhi nahi 😛

🤣 Power😆

we have Seen Trailer of her intelligence &  fighting Skills😆😆😆😆 just like ex-Senapati present Senapati would have  face same treatment 😆only if Dhruv lost his memory loss .. our  bad luck we won't get  it😭

Edited by Erum.Jannat - 9 months ago
Dhruvvtaraa34 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Anusuya royal nahi hai bas iss reason se wo apne mastishk ka istemaal kar paa rahi hai. Thank you Anusuya Dhruv ko ye realize karane ke liye ki Nirdosh ko saza dena paap hai lekin nirdosh ho kar saza bhugatana usse bhi bada paap hai. Jab sab clear ho jaaye tab Anusuya should reject Mahaveer. 

Ria23 thumbnail

I am angry on dhruv as well

He didnt have brain at all

Pyaar mein pagal deewana

Run from jail, go to navrang van and back to his time

Ria23 thumbnail

Woh tillomma ka kuch hua abhi tak

Ria23 thumbnail

I dont understand why tara angry from krishna ji

She did time travel safely

Got dhruv who saved his bhaiji even after nearly getting killed

Did do much for her and maharani

Got her free

In return what he got insults, slaps, punishments

Even they hid that guy who was in prison was his dad.

If he is angry from maharaj that is understandable

Do they want him to praise her stupid dad/maharaj

And dumb tara

Why would he kill him when he didnt do anything when her dad was against dhruv 

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I was thinking the parallels when Mahavir killed Dhruv and Tara saw that and she cut all ties with her brother. She didn’t know it was the plan but she was angry at her brother.

Here queen thinks her husband was killed by Dhruv and now she is on a path where she wants vengeance. Tara couldn’t believe her own brother killed Dhruv and Queen couldn’t believe Dhruv killed the king.

They both were right at the wrong time. I am starting to appreciate the fact that 17th century is nuanced and giving it 21st century lenses is not apposite but it will only bring the wrong conclusions.

I am super excited that kanaji is finally here was wondering Ke kithe si woh and I can’t wait for him to give the much needed guidance to Tara that she needs her growth as well. This will make DT and their love stronger and I want Anusiya to get her love too. Glad she is helping Dhruv as they both deserve their loves.

Eventually, if this means Dhruv and Tara facing challenges together in 21st century I don’t mind. I want his real parentage drama out. 

It was also interesting that Dhruvs drawn flute was in kanajis hand when he went to help Tara. Writers still need to get better but kudos meaning Dhruv helped Tara once more de jour!

But I have questions around the parallel track:

- if it’s all back to where they left off meaning wedding rituals does that mean Ravi is still missing and in 17th century?

- Does this mean DT and MA together look for him meaning no need for Tillu to come in the picture?

- Giving death sentence to Samrat as they know what he is capable of?

- Will Sushila come to 17th century too along with Dharmendra?

Or we will see a stronger DT and MA and story moving along? Dhruvs identity is gone but vallabhgadh is going to be destroyed and apart from items bodies weren’t found in that excavation by Tarun so does that mean they (DT, MA, and Queen) all came to 21st century?

Edited by vibha28 - 9 months ago
Erum.Jannat thumbnail

I'm confused about the whole thing, it's actually Parallel universe or what, and how Writer is going to Justify Dhruv's wristwatch & Saxena's wall clock  Stopped at particular time or Tara's broken hourglass /sand clock  ..

I think If it's About returning  to original place where time stopped then it has to be undo Something that will help them to return 

either those paper where they wrote their name or those Thread magically appeared in their hand..

May be it's a sign for DT that they have to choose 1 century..

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

He won't do it, but after seeing that Maharani accuses Tara of colluding with Dhruv to help him escape, I'm thinking of this stupid, stupid idea. 🤡

To keep Anu away from the line of fire, Dhruv puts a message on his phone which makes it look like Tara helped him run away, and leaves the phone in a place where Bhaiji and the Maharani both listen to it. 

Then Tara gets accused of being an aide to a traitor, and gets thrown into prison by DQ 🤪

Where Dhruv rescues her, and says that "sometimes we aren't in a position to justify our truth and get misunderstood for no fault" or something to that effect.

Erum.Jannat thumbnail

Thanks for WU ..

Haven't watch Full episode (skipped few part😛)

Just check main part like DT together for last time, Dhruv's sketch..

If I'm not wrong they released BTS of Dhruv in red shirt with sketch and praying for Tara's safety or something like that before changes.

So I think whatever we r getting now was the original story but Riya& Krishna 's absence compelled them to Take long route which is working in Dhruv's favour as they focused on Dhruv's Effort / loyalty towards Tara etc etc so I hope they will change story a little to match Tara's efforts with Dhruv's 🤞.

About The death sentence I wish They didn't use those lines  that taunt / asking him to repair that broken pot Or what's the use of doing anything since my father is gone .. it was like I'll appreciate Ur Efforts but I won't let u prove Ur innocence bcz I have made my mind as people here follow eye for eye theory & love instant solution so someone need to face punishment and it's U ..