Dhruv Tara OS - The light of their lives

Dhruvvtaraa34 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

Dhruv was gazing at the the beautiful full moon shinning bright in the sky from his bedroom's window when he suddenly felt two arms hugging from behind. He instantly knew it was none other than his wife, his Rajkumari, his love i.e. his Tara.

He held her hands and turned around to engulf her in a love filled hug. Placing Tara's head on his chest, he asked her why she woke up ? In response, Tara said that she woke up when didn't feel him near her & all she wants is to always be in his embrace. 

Tara still in his embrace asked him "Dr. Dhruv aap abhi tak kyun jaag rahe hai? Kya aap kisi baat ko lekar chintit hai ? Koi baat hai toh aap humein bataiye"

Dhruv read his wife's concern for him. He parted away from the hug, held her hand made her sit on the sofa nearby.

Tara Mein kisi bhi baat ko lekar chintit nahi hun. Mein khush hun ki mujhe wo sab kuch mil gaya hai jiski maine kabhi umeed hi nahi ki thi. 

Tumhe pata hai Tara mujhe hamesha iss baat ki shikayat thi ki mujhe kabhi apne pita ka pyaar nahi mila, kabhi apne pita ka saath nahi mila aur mein ye kabhi nahi jaan paya ki pita hota kya hai. 

Tara felt the pain that was hidden beneath his words. She knew how he blamed and hated his father while growing up. She felt remorse but there was nothing she could do to undo the past.

She placed her head on his shoulder intertwining her fingers with his.

Lekin aaj mein khush hun Tara. Aur meri khushi ka kaaran tum ho. Tumne meri zindagi mein pyaar bhara aur Dhara ko dekar tumne meri zindagi ko pura kiya hai. 

"Tumhe pata hai Tara jab hospital me mujhe Doctor komal ne pehli baar Dhara ko mujhe diya thaa ussi samay maine khud se ye waada kiya thaa ki mein apni beti par kabhi koi aanch nahi aane dunga. Dhara ko dekh kar mein apne saare dard, saari shikaayatein bhul gaya. Maine khud se kaha ki hamari beti ko kabhi apne pita ke prem ke liye tadpana nahi padega aur mein iss duniya ka sabse accha pita aur pati ban kar dikhaunga" retorted Dhruv.

"Aap sabse acche pati aur pita hai Dr. Dhruv. Dhara aur hum dono hi bahut bhagyashali ki aap hamare jeevan mein hai" said Tara as a flashback ran in her mind.

( fb - Tara remembered how nervous, excited & somewhat scared she was when she found out she was expecting. She kept thinking how she is going to tell Dhruv about her being pregnant. Dhruv loved kids but was he ready to have his own kid was the question that kept her on her toes. A smile came on her face as she remembered how happy he was when she told him the news. How he took care of everything in those 9 months. She remembered how nervous she was during her first sonography and how Dhruv never left her side. She remembered the disappointment she felt when only Dhruv was able to see their kid in the sonography and she failed to comprehend the events but Dhruv made her comfortable. She tightened her hold on him as memories of Dhruv talking with their baby flashed across her eyes. She smiled to herself while reminiscing the times when Dhara would countinously kick her tummy and the only thing that could calm the little warrior princess down was Dhruv's voice as if Dhara could hear and feel her Dad from the womb. Dhara without any iota of doubt was her dad's little princess. She looked like a carbon copy of her dad with all those sharp features but she inherited her smile from her mother. 

She remembered the night prior to her delivery as Dhruv brought her an idol of bal Gopal. She remembered how her husband was with her through everything & how could she forget the moment when she first saw the love of her life Dhruv holding their token of love in his arms. It was at that moment when she felt all her postpartum pain disappear as she saw her world hold their world in his arms..........fb ends)

Hum har kshan hamare Kanha ji ko Dhanywaad dete hai unhone aap ko hamari zindagi mein bheja. 

Hum yahi chahte hai ki Dhara ke andar apne papa ke sabhi Gunn aaye. Tara looked up to see her husband's divine face. She saw his eyes brimming up with tears. Dhruv placed a tender a kiss on her forehead but their moment was cut short as a loud cry interrupted them. 

They both stood up from sofa and made their way towards their little kid's crib to pacify her.

This night was going to be a long one as their daughter decided to keep her parents awake with her but both Dhruv and Tara were silently thanking their Kanha ji for giving them each other and blessing them with their little bundle of joy - Their Dhara.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

They are home indeed ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

A home full of life and love โค๏ธ

Beautiful OS 

Dhruvvtaraa34 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

They are home indeed ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

A home full of life and love โค๏ธ

Beautiful OS 

thank you for liking it. 

Dhruvvtaraa34 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CutieShona20

Beautiful os๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Šโค๏ธ

thank you 

Erum.Jannat thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Another Beautiful Moment โค๏ธ

Their Conversation, flashback & their bundle of Happiness โค๏ธ

Loving those๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘

Dhruvvtaraa34 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ErUm.J

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Another Beautiful Moment โค๏ธ

Their Conversation, flashback & their bundle of Happiness โค๏ธ

Loving those๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘

thank you for liking it. I was thinking that maybe I shouldnโ€™t write anymore because I felt people are not liking my writing and ideas. 

Erum.Jannat thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dhruvvtaraa34

thank you for liking it. I was thinking that maybe I shouldnโ€™t write anymore because I felt people are not liking my writing and ideas. 

welcome ๐Ÿ˜Š

@I don't think so.

May be bcz of current Track only few members is  active in Forum, that's why u r getting less response.

Don't be upset .

If u have time & idea then of course u should writer more ..

if u need idea u can ask  ๐Ÿ˜Š people here are always ready with ideas๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by ErUm.J - 10 months ago
Dhruvvtaraa34 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ErUm.J

welcome ๐Ÿ˜Š

@I don't think so.

May be bcz of current Track only few members is  active in Forum, that's why u r getting less response.

Don't be upset .

If u have time & idea then of course u should writer more ..

if u need idea u can ask  ๐Ÿ˜Š people here are always ready with ideas๐Ÿ˜‰

Iโ€™d be really grateful if forum member can suggest me something ideas. I love writing and Iโ€™ll be happy to write on new ideas. 

Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dhruvvtaraa34

Aisa kuch nahi hai dear yaha par sab ki hobby hai reading aur DT related kuch mil jaye phir to hum hamesha ready hai read karne aur comments karne ke liye ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Dhruvvtaraa34 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

Aisa kuch nahi hai dear yaha par sab ki hobby hai reading aur DT related kuch mil jaye phir to hum hamesha ready hai read karne aur comments karne ke liye ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

thank you so much aapke kind words k liye.