awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 months ago

Who is Makwana family? And how is it related to Pandya store?πŸ˜•

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Who is Makwana family? And how is it related to Pandya store?πŸ˜•

It's not. It's a new family. One of the brothers will be married to Rishita's daughter

awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

It's not. It's a new family. One of the brothers will be married to Rishita's daughter

I see. πŸ€“ But what will the other siblings do , I mean from both the families? 4 brothers from one family.. it seems like they'll take Pandya Store from Natasha.😲

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: awida

I see. πŸ€“ But what will the other siblings do , I mean from both the families? 4 brothers from one family.. it seems like they'll take Pandya Store from Natasha.😲

Who cares. We have now 4 makwana brothers plus 3 pandya brothers. Online 1 FL chutki. No idea how many characters are they going to introduce.  They couldn't do justice to shivi and now with overloading of characters what khidchi they will cook no odea

awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

Who cares. We have now 4 makwana brothers plus 3 pandya brothers. Online 1 FL chutki. No idea how many characters are they going to introduce.  They couldn't do justice to shivi and now with overloading of characters what khidchi they will cook no odea

I hope cvs have something interesting to offer in the new season. It is tough to do justic to all these characters.. but let's see.πŸ€“

MochaQueen thumbnail

The oldest Makwana brother is paired with another girl, I guess that will be the new DharaπŸ˜† Chutki will be the new Rishita but also have Dhara's mahaan traits in her

I think the Pandya brothers Mithu, Shesh, Chiku will only be there in initial episodes until Chutki's marriage and then the focus will mvoe to Makwana family. Phir Pandya bros ki kabhi kabhi entry hua karegi like Hardik in season 1🀣