vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 months ago

I finally managed to catch up on all the previous episodes (with time constrains and all it took and while and I thank everyone who answered my silly questions at time whilst I was catching up) and I realized I would have pitied Jay had he not wanted to kill technically his own brother. 

Usually in shows you either have very close sibling relationship, or real bad one. Here we have in middle where Jay is very jealous and annoyed at Dhruv (rightfully so - will explain later) and at the same time he is not out there plotting actively, unless situation presents itself.

I bet it must be a sad way to grow up where not only your aunt but your own parents give more preference to Dhruv. I think from his parents mindset it makes sense, they in a way did a cultural adoption and handed over their first born to sister in law who being grateful decides to smother him with love. Here parents with their guilt probably make concessions which they would not have had he been with them and in between all Jay is left wondering what is going on.

He loved Ayesha, she loved Dhruv. Dhruv knew Jay was in love with Ayesha and it must be in the back of his  (Jay's) mind that maybe she may not have chosen him. He went overboard with the weird way to kill attempt but otherwise he is only annoyed and keeps his distance from Jay which makes sense. No wonder he never bothered with Tara - he must have thought good riddance if Dhruv focuses on her lol.

Even with this he didn't deserve the pity wedding to Ayesha. Now with the divorce looming I bet its lets blame Dhruv again and he would be right in doing so too. The actor is quiet good and I had watched his previous show and he can act well, but here he is not given much scope. 

It would be nice if eventually they show an amiable relationship between brothers and maybe a new match for him. Ayesha isn't as bad as some other leads but her emotional cheating was off putting. To be honest had Tara married that Samrat and thought of Dhruv, that would have been off putting too and I probably would have stopped watching the show. Emotional cheating is not okay no matter who does it, leads or side characters.

But I do wonder how come he never realized that his wife focuses more on the jeth rather than her pati? That must the mad love Dhruv was talking about where all Jay sees is Ayesha. I wonder how that story will move on now that Ayesha has made the right decision. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

At the beginning, they seemed to want to make Jai the archetypical villain, especially the way he taunted Dhruv during the politician's surgery.

They made him more positive towards the end episodes (before the jump to the 17th century), and there was very nice scene of him with Susheela, when he takes care of and feeds her in Dhruv's absence.

In ITV style, Jai will be fine when he comes to know that Dhruv is his real brother and not cousin (a secret that doesn't appear to have been told to both brothers so far)

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aekiel

At the beginning, they seemed to want to make Jai the archetypical villain, especially the way he taunted Dhruv during the politician's surgery.

They made him more positive towards the end episodes (before the jump to the 17th century), and there was very nice scene of him with Susheela, when he takes care of and feeds her in Dhruv's absence.

In ITV style, Jai will be fine when he comes to know that Dhruv is his real brother and not cousin (a secret that doesn't appear to have been told to both brothers so far)

Yes that scene was weird cos I was wondering what was the plan. But I liked how he didn’t actively looked for opportunity to harm Dhruv. If it came he took it like creating that wedding video.

Let’s hope he is okay because with wife leaving and Dhruv with his partner he may need extra support. I think he will be fine too and I hope they show character growth it would be nice to watch. 

Palak2812 thumbnail

Honestly in starting of the show

Makers actually were showing Dhruv's family as typical ITV criminal ML family. 

Only good thing that they did cross a line with Jay (Dhruv) and Susheela (with Tara)

But they actually stopped it before they could worsen it like typical ITV show. 

I am actually thankful that makers ko akal aayi and Dhruv ki family wasn't made a typical family. 

Rather they improved them and made them a family of SAB tv who aren't plotting or insulting their own family members

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Honestly in starting of the show

Makers actually were showing Dhruv's family as typical ITV criminal ML family. 

Only good thing that they did cross a line with Jay (Dhruv) and Susheela (with Tara)

But they actually stopped it before they could worsen it like typical ITV show. 

I am actually thankful that makers ko akal aayi and Dhruv ki family wasn't made a typical family. 

Rather they improved them and made them a family of SAB tv who aren't plotting or insulting their own family members

Yeah I noted that too the dialogues which I did understand were horrible. Name calling and all the time acting like Tara was after Dhruv but not saying much to him was silly but thankfully they changed that line. 

Even the equation between Dhruv and Ayesha was strange too and I wondered how come no one notices it. He was so aloof and she a cling-on. But they did change that and focused on story thankfully.

I don’t believe in curses or premonitions and all that si for me it’s hard to understand but I have an open mind and I like how the ML isn’t toxic male and FL compliments his personality too.