Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samhitha1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

The part where Sai pointed out Omi and sonali were out felt like Ayesha 😍

And for some reason her smiling and enjoying reminded me of Ayesha more. Maybe because we did not see Sai like this for a very long time.

Hope we get more of this happy Sai from now on ❤️

Sai happy for a few moments = SUKOON.

AbjiniRockss thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Aye haye Sai after ages was genuinely happy with Satya and her children today.They are her duniya now today she damn care about Virat or anyone else now.She also forgot her DDP today.After ages she laughed genuinely today.Virat has always given her tears but Satya is making her laugh and giving her reasons to smile.Satya will bring back the old happy go lucky Sai Joshi back.

Edited by AbjiniRockss - 1 years ago
amulbaby06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Literally don't know how to whistle.  Or else would have whistled very loud it will  reach chavan nivas🤣

Dsha thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikita05

Idk how to post pics, since yesterday i wanted to ask...this was Aru blushing and crushing hard while being with her crush right? And not Savi? Am I right? 😆

Aru with her crush 'Harssu' as she says 🤣❤️

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

It was refreshing to see Sai so happy and carefree after such a long time. She did indeed take a good decision of going away from toxicity and embrace new beginnings. Satya's company and her kids' happiness is helping her heal and get back the old Sai Joshi. Hope Sai Joshi Adhikari always stays happy like this.