Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kashmayurfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago
Can't remember this pink dress scene.. Anyone knows the episode ?

Prikilin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kashmayurfan

Don't  know the exact epi number but it is from devkit marraige track 

Shree15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Was watching Jagtap Re entry track and seriously the chemistry, Tashan Virat and Jagtap had with regards to Sai, nobody can have, that possessiveness, that intensity, that raw passion ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Those days>>>>

Edited by Shree15 - 1 years ago
kashmayurfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shree15

Was watching Jagtap Re entry track and seriously the chemistry, Tashan Virat and Jagtap had with regards to Sai, nobody can have, that possessiveness, that intensity, that raw passion ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Those days>>>>

If only it was handled better and stretched ๐Ÿ˜” His re-entry was the most awaited !๐Ÿ˜ซ

Msburnout thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kashmayurfan

Don't you remember sangeetha despandi aka didi's 1st crime letter writing khand conspiracy. 

kashmayurfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Msburnout

Don't you remember sangeetha despandi aka didi's 1st crime letter writing khand conspiracy. 

I skipped most non-SaiRat scenes lol. Dunno why I don't remember that ๐Ÿ˜† Unless, they were part of the scene with others ๐Ÿคฃ

Mikis thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shree15

Those days>>>>

What a coincidence I was just rewatching that as well ....I loved it!!! I had a permanent smile on my face the dialogues delivery from jagtap the way v was seething and his anger ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

I can watch those scenes again and again 

kashmayurfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mikis

What a coincidence I was just rewatching that as well ....I loved it!!! I had a permanent smile on my face the dialogues delivery from jagtap the way v was seething and his anger ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Every now and then, I go rewatch his re-entry scene and the scene where they fight ๐Ÿคฃ Still salty that they made Sammy find him in the room and beat him up instead of you know who ๐Ÿคฌ

Mikis thumbnail

Right?!?! That would've been a good fight to watch...Sammy vs jaggy wasn't as good it didn't have that same chemistry....

The parallel scene of being dragged thru the streets by the jeep showed both men who love Sai more than anything how far they will go for her ( KJ and V ) 

Shree15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mikis

omg what a coincidence ๐Ÿคฉ

and specially that scene where Jagtap was approaching towards Sai and Virat stop her and tell him โ€œ biwi hai Vo meri, Sai Virat Chavan aaheโ€ and reality strickes Jaggu๐Ÿ’ฅ

Also all the dialogues and everything, Sidharth, Ayesha and Neil, the chemistry and fire this trio has>>>>>

Actually tbh they shouldโ€™ve casted Sid bodke as some twin of Jaggu who is nice guy and introduce him as a new guy for Sai, it wouldโ€™ve been far far interesting ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Edited by Shree15 - 1 years ago