Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Anyways congratulations for the new AT gals. In the next few days everything is gonna change in the show and Sairat scenes would be reduced. Still let's keep this AT alive with old beautiful and memorable scenes of Sairat where both were indeed happy together. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by Life_Is_Dutiful - 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Haalim

Yes SBS angles are better. 

Even I don't like cliched romance. Never liked a pair to this extent before. There's something serene about them or may be it's due to the build up only. How their platonic attachment grew into a romantic one, absolute class! 

Whole credit goes to neilsha bcz they have such mind blowing organic natural nd amazing chemistry which was there always since their first episode together, there's a saying ๐Ÿ‘‰ that 'chemistry is, its just there, it can't be created'SaiRat are truly one the of best iconic couple produced by itv๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ˜

Yaar can't resist myself from saying this ayeshaneil indeed looks like madeforeachother I mean they genuinely truly complement eachother so much nd looks so beautiful together nd in real life they are compatible too๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ˜

P. S. Even vankar said that 'during auditions for Sai, he always knew that ayesha hi select hogi for neil'๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ˜as Sai for Virat

Edited by LoveSaiAyesha - 1 years ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

Anyways congratulations for the new AT gals. In the next few days everything is gonna change in the show and Sairat scenes would be reduced. Still let's keep this AT alive with old beautiful and memorable scenes of Sairat where both were indeed happy together. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Haa. I am going to go back to old episodes and make new gifs ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Btw on the web, this was the most-clicked episode in the month of March.

I don't have app details

Also on YouTube, Sai conceived video is about to reach 1crore๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ’ƒ

Originally posted by: LoveSaiAyesha

Also on YouTube, Sai conceived video is about to reach 1crore๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ’ƒ

yes its true, daily its view count is increased by 1lakh ,today its 9.7million

Nirip thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cq0NDsugGin/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

To aur kia...Mai khudko akelaa chhodke chali gyi thi

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Virat imagining Sai scene was so lovely but the camera angles spoiled the scene for me. Sometimes it looked like Neil and Ayesha were acting with BDs due to those camera angles though they were shooting with each other only.