Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

What's with this unnecessary dramatization??

MochaQueen thumbnail

Why are they getting married?

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

What's with this unnecessary dramatization??

Chikitsak Dhruv vs Tara ke views dikhane the na ðŸ˜›

Twitter pe bol rahe hai DT are gonna do fake shaadi drama, so if it is just that, its fine ðŸ˜Š

But sacchi mucchi ki rituals se udhar shaadi ho gayi and if Chikitsak saab does not accept it, then 

Edited by nautankitadka - 1 years ago
dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Why are they getting married?

Arey typical iTV wala scenario: Police se bhaag rahe the, samuhik vivah samarambh mein coincidentally jaa pahuche aur socha ki jaise hamara plot circles mein ghum raha hai, chalo formally saath phere bhi le lete hai ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜† 

Maybe they will bring in the Navrang twist after this so full angst angst, Dhruv's Pappa is trapped thanks to Tara's fam ðŸ’”

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

Arey typical iTV wala scenario: Police se bhaag rahe the, samuhik vivah samarambh mein coincidentally jaa pahuche aur socha ki jaise hamara plot circles mein ghum raha hai, chalo formally saath phere bhi le lete hai ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜† 

Maybe they will bring in the Navrang twist after this so full angst angst, Dhruv's Pappa is trapped thanks to Tara's fam ðŸ’”

Yeh kya complcated words use kar rahi ho? I didnt understand a thing

But love after marriage hoga to im in

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

they ran in to escape the police, then Tara was like main shadi nahi karungi.. she burns her dupatta and faints, Dhruv carries her outside the venue, near his bike, then his mumma dearest comes and assumes they're married. Varmala pehni hai.🤣

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

they ran in to escape the police, then Tara was like main shadi nahi karungi.. she burns her dupatta and faints, Dhruv carries her outside the venue, near his bike, then his mumma dearest comes and assumes they're married. Varmala pehni hai.🤣

What about the other rituals?

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

What about the other rituals?

phere nahi huye.. 

They did come home so accidental grih pravesh hua 

And then Dhruv brought Kanhaji ke madir se dhaga and rudraksh (I think) to wear as mangalsutra. So technically nothing done ðŸ˜†

dhun.laagi thumbnail

I'm talking like the iTV plot ppl do, samajh mein kuch nai aata, sirf acche scenes milte hai usmein santushti mil jaati hai ðŸ˜†