Frequent Posters

dhun.laagi thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

https://twitter.com/HarRaatYaadonKi/status/1632762692774633472

Loved this sequence soooooo much!! ❤️ 

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

It’s beautiful ❤️

I hope Dhruv genuinely falls in love with Tara and moves on from his ex girlfriend / Bhabhi Ayesha 👍🏼

I don’t want this show to become like Ghum Hai 🤢

abhe thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

It’s beautiful ❤️

I hope Dhruv genuinely falls in love with Tara and moves on from his ex girlfriend / Bhabhi Ayesha 👍🏼

I don’t want this show to become like Ghum Hai 🤢

I don't think dhruv is that much into that girl. I believe he's gonna fall hard for tara and will go to the past willingly.😳

MochaQueen thumbnail

Do you think it will be love after marriage? Maybe she will marry him to escape from that guy who is forcefully marrying her in 17th century?

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

It’s beautiful ❤️

I hope Dhruv genuinely falls in love with Tara 👍🏼

He seemed to idk look at her lovingly in the hospital + his concern for her from the start has been genuine, so yeah 😅

I am removing mention of that *ehh* show coz even the name might give ideas to the makers 😂

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhe

I don't think dhruv is that much into that girl. I believe he's gonna fall hard for tara and will go to the past willingly.😳

Let us hope so. They are adorbs 💛

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Do you think it will be love after marriage? Maybe she will marry him to escape from that guy who is forcefully marrying her in 17th century?

All their Radha Krushna references make it seem like the two will be united as lovers, but it might not result in marriage. That way his promise to his SIL also comes true, while he can still help her treat her brother. And noone on earth can question the purity of Radha Krushna no matter which century, so yeah - 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

All their Radha Krushna references make it seem like the two will be united as lovers, but it might not result in marriage. That way his promise to his SIL also comes true, while he can still help her treat her brother. And noone on earth can question the purity of Radha Krushna no matter which century, so yeah - 

So it wont be a HEA? Will she have to leave him and return to her own world at the end?😭

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

So it wont be a HEA? Will she have to leave him and return to her own world at the end?😭

Some stories are not meant to be happy endings, but the journey is beautiful nevertheless ❤️