I am loving it these days

SoIWasSaying thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Suddenly all the star shows are kinda giving the audience dialogue to all the characters!!! 

Over the top mahan bhabhi is given reality and practicality check by everyone!!! 

Not that all the devranis are always correct.... But they are more practical...... Dhara and devar co need to understand that aspect as well!!! 

Go girls go!!!! 🥳🥳🥳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yes totally loving the show currently 

Loved today's episode so much 

TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Glad everyone is waking up from the cult of Dhara and speaking up against her chindi plans. Like… what even was that. 😂😂😂😂 

Anjali_98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Exactly. Loving this track.

Everything bad thats happening is mainly devi Dhara' fault....

Annabethhoney thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

How come there r no ffs on this track? 
whose love to read Dhara bashing for….

Barbara12 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I agree I’m so done with her. Just for craze and andha mamtha of Chiku she ruined the whole family and who what state chutai is in

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I can’t understand how makers are trying to justify Dhara. She is so annoying and y did she want Shwetha’s kid so badly? Adopt another baby na? She ruined everybody’s lives for a kid that was not even theirs. I feel bad for Suman though. Coz of Dhara the family fell apart and her sons are staying away from her. It must be painful for her to see Chiku in front of her knowing he is the reason y she is not surrounded by her own grandchildren. 

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

I can’t understand how makers are trying to justify Dhara. She is so annoying and y did she want Shwetha’s kid so badly? Adopt another baby na? She ruined everybody’s lives for a kid that was not even theirs. I feel bad for Suman though. Coz of Dhara the family fell apart and her sons are staying away from her. It must be painful for her to see Chiku in front of her knowing he is the reason y she is not surrounded by her own grandchildren. 

When have the shown logic?

This show is all about Dora doing crime, getting justified, and everyone else shown in a negative light even when being correct.

PS script means no logic, no sense, no sensitivity

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Palak2812

When have the shown logic?

This show is all about Dora doing crime, getting justified, and everyone else shown in a negative light even when being correct.

PS script means no logic, no sense, no sensitivity

I have just caught bits and pieces of this show and whenever I have seen it it leaves me feeling more annoyed with Dhara ðŸ˜µ