Plzz aapke stories forum ya wattpad kahi to available krao plzz

I like all your works but kahi show hi nhi kr rhe 

Vishalakshi05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Yes please!,  even I want read them ♥ 

Pandyastore000 thumbnail
Hi Dear it's too long. hope you are good and happy. I am big fan of your stories. It's my humble request from all fans of Shivi please republish all your stories again please
Pandyastore000 thumbnail
Your all stories are fab. please republish them and please complete your story Ulajh kr tjhse and short stories also please
Anamikagauri thumbnail

yes even I would like to read ur previous stories plz upload it again

Miss.Pink thumbnail
Hey, I'm a new fan..The one who has not read even a single story written by you, but still I say from the bottom of my heart that you republish them. Please. Just have read the comments, that says a lot! It will be our pleasure, to get a chance of reading your work on shivi, I really wanna to read them.. I really feel like to just read them at least once! We heartily wish you to put them before us again. Please for yours fans, shivi's fans Please republish/repost them Please..
Miss.Pink thumbnail
Hey, I'm a new fan..The one who has not read even a single story written by you, but still I say from the bottom of my heart that you republish them. Please. Just have read the comments, that says a lot! It will be our pleasure, to get a chance of reading your work on shivi, I really wanna to read them.. I really feel like to just read them at least once! We heartily wish you to put them before us again. Please for yours fans, shivi's fans Please republish/repost them Please..
Pinkbell thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey! Can you just do a favour?! Please.

Can you please republish your all the stories/ drabbles/ one-shots. Please?

Yk what? I just want to read them once because I still remembered plots of some of your stories. I miss all of them a lot. 

Yk, I crave to read them once more only one more time.

Please please please please please please please please please please please please upload them again.

I hope you'll think of it for your fans who wants you to re-upload your work! <3

:) 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Please start your paranormal ff again :(