Palak2812 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Ok I have a doubt why Pandya Store trps aren't merged ? 

7:30 PM it is 1.9 

11 PM is 1.4

If added 3.3 

Why they release it differently ?

Also just 0.1 increasement from last week ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Only .1 increase , I thought it would be more much more but the show is doing decent at 11 pm as well 

I think individual episode have 2 plus trps , someone had posted the episode where rishita goes to reveal the truth had 2.3 trps 

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Sunrise.

Only .1 increase , I thought it would be more much more but the show is doing decent at 11 pm as well 

I think individual episode have 2 plus trps , someone had posted the episode where rishita goes to reveal the truth had 2.3 trps 

I have heard the khandar one the episodes had 2.2 something trp

But what is the use if on other ones we won't get trp. Bcoz atleast from kandar track we r getting bearable episodes. 

Even if they calculate 11 PM trp which is more than some serials on Star, they should merge or add them up while giving the trp. Bcoz many shows gets repeat trp but no one gets 2 trp. 

Also if they r not treating it as a repeat telecast they should right it in front of the 7:30 one itself  

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

1.9 is pretty good for 7.30 pm slot,And the 11 pm repeat telecast is also getting good trps.i know many People who watch it at 11 pm because 7.30 is too early. I had expected it will touch 2 this week given the well balanced episodes we were getting.

Lets hope it gradually increases and stays stable above 2 once they return to Mumbai and introduce janardan track, tracks revolving around pandya store.

funny_fubar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Just my 2 cents: I wonder if it could also be an issue of people just settling in. As in it has moved time slots, and new people start watching at different points- you can see it in the EDTs itself. 

not sure how the other serials fared… but could it just be that the ratings might increase over time. A lot of these serials are more a force of habit. People will put up with a lot of crappy storylines just because they are used to the show running at a specific time. 

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: funny_fubar

Just my 2 cents: I wonder if it could also be an issue of people just settling in. As in it has moved time slots, and new people start watching at different points- you can see it in the EDTs itself. 

not sure how the other serials fared… but could it just be that the ratings might increase over time. A lot of these serials are more a force of habit. People will put up with a lot of crappy storylines just because they are used to the show running at a specific time. 

It can definitely increase. New people will get hooked if interesting story lines are added.the post leap episodes saw a drastic rise in trps even in the 11 pm slot.

I hope that it will cross 2 in the coming weeks.yes, serials are more or not a habit. Many just watch the show on TV and not get too involved.

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ShinyShine

I have heard the khandar one the episodes had 2.2 something trp

But what is the use if on other ones we won't get trp. Bcoz atleast from kandar track we r getting bearable episodes. 

Even if they calculate 11 PM trp which is more than some serials on Star, they should merge or add them up while giving the trp. Bcoz many shows gets repeat trp but no one gets 2 trp. 

Also if they r not treating it as a repeat telecast they should right it in front of the 7:30 one itself  

I don't know how the trps work but I feel this show has potential it's a sweet  show with a lot flavours , if only the makers would focus on the main characters and the main plot of family and system of joint family they don't need  too much of villains and typical vamps. The show can have a long run without losing its original flavour .

Hopefully the show will get back to its original form when it's back to somnath

Swastika34 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Sunrise.

I don't know how the trps work but I feel this show has potential it's a sweet  show with a lot flavours , if only the makers would focus on the main characters and the main plot of family and system of joint family they don't need  too much of villains and typical vamps. The show can have a long run without losing its original flavour .

Hopefully the show will get back to its original form when it's back to somnath

Yes u right!! And once they reach Mumbai they will follow the original track i guess . 

VikAth thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

1.9 is pretty good for 7.30 pm slot,And the 11 pm repeat telecast is also getting good trps.i know many People who watch it at 11 pm because 7.30 is too early. I had expected it will touch 2 this week given the well balanced episodes we were getting.

Lets hope it gradually increases and stays stable above 2 once they return to Mumbai and introduce janardan track, tracks revolving around pandya store.

Exactly the show Pandya Store without the actual Pandya Store is just show Pandya. We need some solid content, but holding onto 1.9 throughout the pandemic is testament to the loyal fans! We did good, but need to up the tempo a bit and get story moving a bit. 

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

There have been multiple highs and lows throughout this haveli track.. recent episodes have been improving.. hoping for better ones and better trp once the somnath track starts!