Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah Written Update 20/12/2014

Kore-Soteira thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

The episode begins with, Taarak coming from office, Anjali asking why he was not answering his phone calls. He tells her the reasons like traffic, and he was busy writing article and his mobiles battery was down.

At Jethalal's house, Jetha calls for Daya but seeing Bapuji he hides the gift... Bapuji asks for what he's hiding and suddenly he smells fragrance of mogara' flower. Even Daya smells it. Finally Bapuji asks angrily, Jetha hesitantly tells that he has brought a gajra for Daya. Bapuji face goes pink and Daya hides behind the door.

At Taarak's house, Anjali sees tells Taarak still writing, which makes her angry. But Taarak tells how hard it is to penned down an article. Anjali tells him that how beautifully he decribed the pain of a writer. Anjali tells Taarak that he has to spend thw next Sunday with her and it will be a special. Anjali tells that they visit the restaurant at M.G road. Taarak gets excited that it has a variety of delicacies served, but Anjali clears his misunderstanding that there is a mall just beside the restaurant. 

Hearing this, Taarak tells her that he has a meeting of writers and earlier she has not tell her date or else he would have come with her. Anjali says he does not have 10% time for her, but for world he can entertain them anytime. She tells Taarak about Jethalal giving surprises to Daya. 

At Jetha's house, Jetha attaches the gajra to Daya's hair. Jetha tells as he was passing by the road he saw a vendor selling gajra and that reminded me off you. Daya says that she loves gajra from her childhood.

At Taarak's house, Taarak keeps mumbling as Anjali was speaking. Taarak says that you should surprise me with some masala food that everyday Komal bhabhi prepares for Dr Hathi. Anjali promises to do it. Hearing this Taarak asks Anjali to pinch her to make sure this happening in reality. She pinches and Taarak becomes happy and promises her of a surprise.

Anjali is still thinking about surprise and not letting Taarak sleep. Taarak thinks to spoil Jetha's sleep as he thinks he's responsible for all this. He calls Jetha. Daya hears the ring of the phone and starts doing garba. This awakens Jetha and is shocked to see Mehta calling at this time. He receives the phone and Taarak pours all his anger on Jetha. He asks Jetha as to why he tell Anjali about his surprise and it is because of you I am unable to sleep. Jetha gives all the details of stall and goes to sleep. 

At morning, Anjali prepares bottle gourd and almond juice which she thinks will memorize everything to Taarak. Taarak hesitantly drinks and says that remembers everything of what happened in last 24 hours. As Taarak was leaving office, Anjali tells him not to bring gajra but some other surprise. 

All the ladies assemble at Daya's house. Anjali tells how she tricked Taarak to surprise her. Komal says that we should learn this trick from Anjali. Anjali leaves for making surprise dinner, Daya wants to know but Anjali tells her that it is a surprise.

At office, Taarak is still thinking about the surprise and due to this all his work his misplaced. He thinks of what gift he should buy that will surprise Anjali. He's also worried that his boss might not sack him from the office. 

END 

Precap :- Taarak asks everyone in the society as to what he should gift Anjali. Everyone gives him a different idea which makes Taarak confused

Edited by kalyani_shiva - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rishabgosavi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for upadate kalyani
Abhisheking thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update😊 n the banner is really nycπŸ‘ bt seems that u forgot to convert it in gif!!πŸ˜†
Kore-Soteira thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Abhishek_King

Thanks for the update😊 n the banner is really nycπŸ‘ bt seems that u forgot to convert it in gif!!πŸ˜†

You are right but I was not feeling and was that was the reason my mind got blank, hence made a simple one.
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜ƒ  Thank You  πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  Fine πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ 

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ  Going  πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ Good πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ

Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wonderful WUs

I like nok-zok of Mehta couple

May be Mehta will forget to bring surpriseπŸ˜ƒ

Jethalal was funny by Advising him to bring gajra by road & his describe-nation & take change money πŸ˜ƒ

Daya-Jetha gajra moment was sweet

Happy that Bapiji was silent for this

I was so laughing by over acting of Daya at the end - Surprise ...surprise ,  Surprise ...surprise Surprise ...surprise Surprise ...surprise Surprise ...surprise Surprise ...surprise Surprise ...surprise πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜²
Surish thumbnail