Tarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chshamah 7 Jan 2014 Written Update

Fen1602 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Still,Manan is Out Of station,Apologize For Late,
jethalal trying to rush to his shop and everyone stopping him from going. First, Abdul stops him and then Sodhi. jethalal says I m in hurry but Sodhi asks him to talk to him. jethalal sees Babita and stops. He greets her and Iyer. Dayaben comes in the balcony and names the many dishes she made for him. Iyer laughs on jethalal. jethalal says Babita, I don't eat all this, she made this for Sundar. Dayaben says he can eat more than this. She says sorry, I was joking. jethalal says I m going to the shop now. Sundar comes and jethalal is shocked hearing his voice. He turns to look at him.
He is tensed seeing Sundar and smiles seeing Babita. He thinks of going to the shop before Sundar asks money. Dayaben and Sundar have a short dance with joy. Dayaben praises her brother Sundar. Sundar greets everyone. Sundar tells jethalal that he wants to celebrate new year party in Gokuldhaam's compound. Iyer likes the idea. jethalal says its nonsense. Babita says its a brilliant idea. jethalal is puzzled thinking what to say now. Dayaben permits Sundar to do the party. jethalal says talk to Bhide first, see if he permits you.
Sundar says you don't worry, I have an offer for Bhide, which he can't refuse. jethalal says I don't care. Sundar says I have stopped the taxi, you go to shop by it. jethalal says no need of it. Sundar tries to dupe jethalal to pay the taxi bill. Iyer praises Sundar and asks him to go by taxi. Babita also insists. jethalal helplessly agrees and leaves. Sundar asks jethalal to take the taxi and says I have padi, don't worry. Sundar and Dayaben come to talk to Bhide.
Bhide and Madhavi are glad to see Sundar. Sundar tells Bhide he wants to celebrate new year at Gokuldhaam. Bhide says I m the secretary and I can't permit to bring outsiders. Sundar explains him. Bawri meets Baaga and Nattu kaka ate the shop. The taxi driver asks jethalal for money and says Sundar has not paid anything. jethalal is shocked. jethalal gives the taxi bill Rs. 7000.
jethalal comes to his shop and scolds Baaga seeing him with Bawri. He asks Baaga to work. Bhide calls jethalal and says I spoke to Sundar and called a meeting at night. jethalal says cancel Sundar's plan. Bhide says come in the meeting on time. Bawri is happy to kno about the new year party. Nattu kaka asks when is the party, can we come. jethalal says we have to decide about it, we have to attend the meeting. Bawri says I will surely come, I m going for shopping and leaves. jethalal says I wish the party does not happen by Sundar.
Bhalf of Manan.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rishabgosavi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for upadate fenil
-Lakk- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Fenil.
Sharma~Sharmi or Bagha n Baawri Sundar Tention and all was great.
Now Society meeting with more dhamaal.

I remember the scene in which Old Sodi was there and in meeting he come after party sharty and make full dhamaal.

Roshan ko Roshan se pyaar ha.
Ballu Pra.

I died laughing at that time.
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Why doesn't jethalal take a stand against sunder, the guy always rips him off knowing he won't say anything and will cough up anyway.
_Rohit thumbnail

Originally posted by: tapugada

Thanks Fenil.
Sharma~Sharmi or Bagha n Baawri Sundar Tention and all was great.
Now Society meeting with more dhamaal.

I remember the scene in which Old Sodi was there and in meeting he come after party sharty and make full dhamaal.

Roshan ko Roshan se pyaar ha.
Ballu Pra.

I died laughing at that time.

ya that was very funny ...and all the ladies were scared of him.
Surish thumbnail