3rd Jan 2014 Written Update TMKOC|Salute To Popatlal|

Fen1602 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Popatlal saying how he has changed the groom. He says he has taken Abdul's and Tappu sena's help. Everyone are stunned. Rahul thanks Popatlal. Popatlal wishes him all the best. Popatlal smiles. Taarak says you did a lot for them. Dayaben says Popatlal has hidden all this from us, what might be he going through. Dayaben says Popatlal is a true hero with a big heart. Bulbul says yes, I have felt that you are a Lord. Popatlal says no, let me be a human, its my duty to bring two hearts together. Everyone look at Popatlal and smile. Popatlal says don't make me emotional.jethalal asks Popatlal to cry if he wants. Popatlal says why will I cry, I m happy. Bulbul's mum thanks everyone. Bulbul thanks everyoen for giving her so much love. She hugs Dayaben and other women.Tappu sena asks her not to forget them. Bulbul says never. She thanks Popatlal and says its a big favor on her. Popatlal asks Rahul to take care of Bulbul. Babuji asks Bulbul to keep coming to the society.Bulbul says now we will leave. Popatlal says fine, all the best. Bulbul leaves with Rahul. Baldev and his wife also leaves with their body guards. Music plays... Everyone look at Popatlal and says you have a very big heart. Taarak says hats off to you. Everyone say they are proud of him. Tappu sena says Popatlal is great. Dayaben says you have done a great work, the Lord will listen to you. Everyone pull his leg. Anjali says don't make fun of him and says sorry.Popatlal is happy for Bulbul and Rahul. He says I trust the Lord and you all. Everyone say we will get you married soon. Popatlal says I will go now. Everyone laughs. Popatlal leaves. Taarak says Popatlal is a wonderful man, he made a big sacrifice. Bhide says lets go to our homes now. Everyone disperse from the compound. Popatlal comes back in the compound and sees the mandap. Sad music plays... He laughs seeing it and talks to the umbrella. He talks to the Lord and sees a breaking star and thinks of making a wish. He wishes to get married soon. He then says I won't ask for myself today, I wish my complete family stays happy always.Its morning, some people playing the dhol to meet Popatlal. Everyone think why did this people come. They praise Popatlal for having a big heart. They are from Kunwara Mandal and want to make Popatlal their secretary. Everyone ask Popatlal to become the secretary and joke. A car comes and soeone comes with bouquet. Everyone look at him and wonder who he is.Its the producer of the show Asit Modi. They greet him. Asit asks how is the society. Everyone welcome him warmly. Asit talks to everyone. Taarak asks him how did you come here. Asit says I came to respect someone. jethalal says great Popatlal. Popatlal says I m ready. Asit says I m not going to respect Popatlal, but Bhide. Bhide is very happy. Asit says sorry Bhide, its not you, I will respect the whole society. Everyone claps. Taarak asks what did we do. Asit says you all have supported Popatlal and made Bulbul and Rahul marry. Tappu takes their photo. Asit says three cheers for Gokuldhaam.Asit promises Popatlal that he will make Popatlal married soon and with a bang. Popatlal thanks him. He says I will not lose hope. Asit says everyone will look out for a girl for you. jethalal says even we want him to get married soon. Babuji tells Popatlal to see how much people are valuing his sacrifice. jethalal says don't worry, now Asit has promised, so you will be married soon. Everyone dance on the dhol beats.
Precap: Dayaben teases jethalal and makes many things for him. She says I m going to give you a surprise. He asks what. She says Sundar is coming. jethalal is shocked.

INDIA FORUMS Memberz Only PostEdited by ...Fenil... - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikkitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the nice and detailed WUP fenil.  
This is again insulting to popat by teasing him to become the secretery of Kunwara Mandal. This is a hight now. Also, whats the need for asit to come to the show again. Didn't he feel shame to come on to the screen after the stupid track?    again a stupid promise to make popat marry?   This is not tolerable now. Even if popat gets marry in the next episode I will be neither exiced nor show interest in watching. 
How can society people change their minds in a night. The other day they were prising popat for his great sacrifice and the next morning they are teasing him, pulling his legs and making fun about his marriage. Where is TMKOCM heading to?  Do they lost their minds? Are they forgot about the human values they were been showing?  are they now on screen for name sake to fill the time slot? ?  I am very disappointed again and again episode after episode..   ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬
livinggod29 thumbnail
I totally agree with you. Over the years the quality of the show i deteriorating and it hard to be glued to the couch to watch the show.

Originally posted by: nikkitta

Thanks for the nice and detailed WUP fenil.  

This is again insulting to popat by teasing him to become the secretery of Kunwara Mandal. This is a hight now. Also, whats the need for asit to come to the show again. Didn't he feel shame to come on to the screen after the stupid track?    again a stupid promise to make popat marry?   This is not tolerable now. Even if popat gets marry in the next episode I will be neither exiced nor show interest in watching. 
How can society people change their minds in a night. The other day they were prising popat for his great sacrifice and the next morning they are teasing him, pulling his legs and making fun about his marriage. Where is TMKOCM heading to?  Do they lost their minds? Are they forgot about the human values they were been showing?  are they now on screen for name sake to fill the time slot? ?  I am very disappointed again and again episode after episode..   ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬

_Rohit thumbnail
Thanks for WU . Bad episode today
Surish thumbnail
rishabgosavi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for upadate fenil
MriduB thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail