||Written Updates- 13Th September,2013 - Episode - 1227||

Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Tarak Mehta Ka ooltah Chasmah - 13th September 2013 Written Update

The Episode starts with Tappu sena doing the arrangements. Bhide asks them to work well. Tappu sena says you chill, we are taking care of everything. Dayaben says its good that Tappu sena is excited. Dr. Haathi and Sodhi tells Bhide that Tappu sena is doing his work and asks Bhide to retire and go on a holiday with Madhavi. Bhide gets serious. Madhavi says chill. Bhide says Tappu sena are kids, we have to take care and asks Abdul to look after the kids. Abdul says don't worry. Dayaben asks Bhide whats the decoration theme. Everyone ask Tappu sena about it. They say its suspense. Bhide thinks what they are going to do this time.

Dayaben is doing the preparations for the sweets. Anjali comes and says I will help you in making sweets. Anjali and Dayaben think of the earlier Ganesh utsav celebrated in the society. They discuss the importance of Ganesh utsav. Popatlal comes to them and asks when will that day come when I get married. He gets disheartened. Dayaben says someone is made for you, she will come soon in your life. She says trust Lord and pray well. Anjali says pray and offer Modak daily to Ganpatti Bappa. He says I don't know how to make Modak. Dayaben says I will make it for you. Popatlal thanks her and wishes he gets married soon.

Tappu sena is working hard to make the decoration theme. Abdul brings the items and gives them. Abdul keeps an eye on their security. Bhide and Dr. Haathi are trying to know about the theme. Abdul is guarding the Tappu sena. Bhide thinks of asking Abdul.

They ask Abdul whats going on inside. Abdul says I don't know, even I did not see. Abdul says I will go and bring water, keep an eye on then that no one watches them. Dr. Haathi tells Bhide lets see what they are doing. Bhide agrees. They are about to see but Tappu sena stops them. Dr. Haathi says we were seeing that will you complete the decoration in time. Tappu says we will make it ready, you chill. They leave from there. Dayaben ofers rice to jethalal. He praises the food made by her. jethalal asks about Tappu. She says he is busy in decorations. He says ask him to have food first. She says I gave them snacks. He asks what are they making. She says I don't know.

She says the mandap is packed. He says you should have seen it. Babuji says you go and see it. Everyone meet at Abdul's shop and have soda. jethalal joins them. They ask why did you come late. He jokes. They joke on Popatlal saying he is single. jethalal asks Bhide when are you bringing Ganpatti. Bhide says 9.30am. Taarak says this is not good, you have very less money to Tappu sena. Bhide says we have less budget. Taarak says the kids came to me, and I could not see them sad. Taarak says I told them I will bear the cost. Sodhi says I too promise them. Everyone say we have promised them. Iyer says Tappu sena is clever. They say they are doing it for Ganesh utsav. jethalal asks about the theme. Dr. Haathi says Bhide and I tried to see but could not. jethalal says yes, lets go and see now. Everyone go to see the decoration.

Taarak's Message:
Curiosity is in everyone. What will be the theme? Stay tuned. 😛

Precap:
Tappu stops everyone from seeing the theme. 😛

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rishabgosavi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for wu manan n it was good episode n soda shop part was funny
Dr.Fear thumbnail
Thank you for the update, ,it was a nice episode and the soda shop scene was great .
Surish thumbnail