dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Welcome..
.Rinah. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi... can anyone pls tell me how can i attach my siggy to my posts πŸ˜•

i uploaded my siggie in imgur.com n using [img][/img] this link in signature posts but still my Siggie is not uploading πŸ˜”

is der another way i can post my Siggies???Plz help😳 Edited by rimni - 9 years ago
dey.bh thumbnail

Originally posted by: rimni

Hi... can anyone pls tell me how can i attach my siggy to my posts πŸ˜•

i uploaded my siggie in imgur.com n using [img][/img] this link in signature posts but still my Siggie is not uploading πŸ˜”

is der another way i can post my Siggies???Plz help😳

Hey dear! I might not be very helpful but I advice you to post the same question in suggestion/comments forum. There you are mostly likely to get noticed. TMKOC forum is going low these days and members hardly appear here. Otherwise you can PM any moderators here and get the help. 
Hope that was helpful.
.Rinah. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dey.bh

Hey dear! I might not be very helpful but I advice you to post the same question in suggestion/comments forum. There you are mostly likely to get noticed. TMKOC forum is going low these days and members hardly appear here. Otherwise you can PM any moderators here and get the help. 

Hope that was helpful.

thanks for replying dear😊
i'll try that..
Kkkloveusfan thumbnail
Hi!πŸ˜› everyone actually i'm a new member here. Cam plz anyonu tell me here can i get a written update of monday's episode?
Kkkloveusfan thumbnail
dey.bh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kkkloveusfan

Hi!πŸ˜› everyone actually i'm a new member here. Cam plz anyonu tell me here can i get a written update of monday's episode?

Unfortunately we dont have written updaters here as of now. Few of our prominent members who used to give analysis were busy these days. You can either watch it online or wait for the repeat, whichever suits you.

Kkkloveusfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: dey.bh

Unfortunately we dont have written updaters here as of now. Few of our prominent members who used to give analysis were busy these days. You can either watch it online or wait for the repeat, whichever suits you.

Thanks for helpπŸ˜ƒ

ye dr. hathi has ever done any surgery  as well
(as far as i remember, he has always referred surgeons...evn for tiny surgicals), but not himself performed any except bandaging/stitching bhides moustache

coz
i just saw his borad off one of previous episodes

it states  "Physiscian & Surgeon"

india2050 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi-MBBS stands for BACHELOR OF MEDICINE & BACHELOR OF SURGERY-Hope that clarifies the issue!!! Doesn't mean MBBS will alwayd do surgeries-But ofcourse never saw Hathi doing anything as a doctor substantially!!!!