Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Erum.Jannat thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 days ago

I forget to tell , somewhere I saw A comment/tweet 

According to That , there will Be A Promo on Bijli's Entry.

Tara & Bijli is two different person !

As far as I could remember that person himself/ herself was confused whether it's  for another misleading promo or for episode.

Edited by Erum.Jannat - 17 days ago
Vaidehi49 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Erum.Jannat

As far as I could remember that person himself/ herself was confused whether it's  for another misleading promo or for episode.

Any idea when is the promo coming?

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

No I think they are misleading because in the on shoot sequences the other woman 's face is not being shown and she is working alongside Bijli to fool SPS somehow. They are Also showing Bijli covered in bandages from head to toe, which she removes like a headgear once SPS leaves and hands it to the other woman. I think they might try to fool SPS into believing that the other woman is Tara who is badly injured while the one living with them currently is Bijli only.

Vaidehi49 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by: FantasyFan_8

No I think they are misleading because in the on shoot sequences the other woman 's face is not being shown and she is working alongside Bijli to fool SPS somehow. They are Also showing Bijli covered in bandages from head to toe, which she removes like a headgear once SPS leaves and hands it to the other woman. I think they might try to fool SPS into believing that the other woman is Tara who is badly injured while the one living with them currently is Bijli only.

Seen in a picture a British guy is shown Britishers ki jay Jo . Hoping for a love story.

Meenakshi - ❌

Bhabosa- ✅

I want bhabosa to move on.

That guy can be for Meenakshi too. He looked young.

Erum.Jannat thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FantasyFan_8

So info/ spoiler isnt completely wrong.

Tara & Bijli is Two different person

but it's A plan .

So it's for episode.

Sounds good

But looking at their track Record smiley36

another incomplete track full of nonsense smiley21

Edited by Erum.Jannat - 16 days ago
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail

So info/ spoiler isnt completely wrong.

Tara & Bijli is Two different person

but it's A plan .

So it's for episode.

Sounds good

But looking at their track Record smiley36

another incomplete track full of nonsense smiley21

Yeah I don't have much expectations either. Let's see what cock and bull story they cook up now.

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

So as I guessed earlier this is all Bijli's planning only as just now saw an on set video where side face of the other woman is shown and she is definitely not Riya Sharma. She is trying to fool SPS into believing that Bijli and Antara are 2 different people and has even included her adopted brother Mahavir into this plan.

Vaidehi49 thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago

People I decided to watch Teri meri dooriyan for a change and I git trauma 

The ML still abuses fl after 500 episodes.

Anyone who watches that shown it's very very toxic. Please don't ever watch it.

Who watches that show?

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: Vaidehi49

People I decided to watch Teri meri dooriyan for a change and I git trauma 

The ML still abuses fl after 500 episodes.

Anyone who watches that shown it's very very toxic. Please don't ever watch it.

Who watches that show?

Yeah my mom sometimes watches that show and just proves to me how women are women's worst enemies as my mom keeps finding faults only with the FL when actually both ML and FL of that show are highly egoistic and toxic.

Vaidehi49 thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

I saw the latest promo of DT. So they showed British today he the man looks evil as he joins hands with Pratap.

They are sure going to Torture Dhruv for sure with that the agenda behind his coming to India will be shown. Ofcourse loot maar.

Today I realised Jay won for sure. Big time even if he doesn't remember dhruv now but the research paper and the Job he has got without doing anything much.

He must have gone to another nation and now might have earned in dollars and possibly achieved a lot in life, the sexena family must be living happily with materialistic things and happiness, and now must be a happy married man..

And Dhruv what have you done with yourself. He lost everything and still he doesn't want to use his brains here. Do he plan to get killed then fine.

Because Sp and Britishers are going to hurt him ( physical torture)

And Tara she is just enjoying her status as a Queen 👑 here, last 6 years she was with SP that was her biggest mistake (there are many)

If she loved Dhruv she could have taken dhruv to the ved instantly instead she is fighting with SP and challenging fake flirting with him.

And now Shaurya got sad now he will take his father's side ( SP here)

And if Maan comes back he will plan too 

Dhruv please go back if you love your self respect here please leave Tara bless her and move on.

Dhruv's fault here was he loved Tara he should have known the consequences for falling in love with a princess that too from 17th century.

Tara lost her family too not more than dhruv because he lost more than family his SELF RESPECT.