Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 18 days ago

Originally posted by: Vaidehi49

DT got extension hoping for the best tracks now.

Let's motivate and keep watching the show.

Howwww???? smiley39

Man I remember Ishq par Zor Nahi on Sony, and pleading for it to get an extension.

Fans did petitions and trended on Twitter, and it got the extension, only for the channel to rescind it the next day smiley35

Weird are the ways of channels, but also shows why there's such a sharp disconnect between TV and internet viewers and why the TRP system urgently needs reform.

Vaidehi49 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aekiel

Howwww???? smiley39

Man I remember Ishq par Zor Nahi on Sony, and pleading for it to get an extension.

Fans did petitions and trended on Twitter, and it got the extension, only for the channel to rescind it the next day smiley35

Weird are the ways of channels, but also shows why there's such a sharp disconnect between TV and internet viewers and why the TRP system urgently needs reform.

No idea!

Now they are showing Tara's memory coming back hope they got extension on that condition that don't drag tracks.

Hope they utilize, the 3 months extension, so people let's start watching DT again so that TRP comes back, let's give them chance, kuch sochke hi extension diya hoga.

And make this forum active back.

We are far better than toxic shows, toxic ML and FL and abuse.

Erum.Jannat thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Extension🤨.

just After leap (200 episode) really wanted to know The person who gave That Awful idea,

But later lost interest.

After reading this news I don't know why but I want to know the reason behind Extension.

Is Channel interested to telecast/ promote Nonsense ?

Or PH wants to continue their Nonsense at any cost?

Or it's bcz the PH of New show wants few days more🤔

smiley36jokes apart , 

probably it's their last chance so  DT team need to  utilise this Extension to end the show on Happy Note.

When ending is Near/ kind of confirmed ,instead of Showing nonsense, They should invest it to show Proper Story  of Dhruv Tara & their son Junior Saxena.

https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/1789938940926914850

Edited by Erum.Jannat - 18 days ago
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 17 days ago

DT got extension hoping for the best tracks now.

Let's motivate and keep watching the show.

Naah I quit. Because it's clear that till last day they will keep making SPS win and DT loose. Only when TRPs will fall to 0.1 will they wake up and show us DT reunion on the very last episode. So no point watching the show anymore now. 

Vaidehi49 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FantasyFan_8

Naah I quit. Because it's clear that till last day they will keep making SPS win and DT loose. Only when TRPs will fall to 0.1 will they wake up and show us DT reunion on the very last episode. So no point watching the show anymore now. 

You should watch the show Tara got her memory back :).

If they are working hard to show the content let's watch it. Hoping for the best 🙏🏽  

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail

You should watch the show Tara got her memory back :).

If they are working hard to show the content let's watch it. Hoping for the best 🙏🏽  

As of now I have run out of patience. Can you let me know when they are about to reach 21st century. Maybe I will restart then.

Vaidehi49 thumbnail
Posted: 16 days ago

As of now I have run out of patience. Can you let me know when they are about to reach 21st century. Maybe I will restart then.

[/QUOTE

Sure :) 😊

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 days ago

Aangan got the axe instead of DT!

A bit surprised- same TRP at both slots generally means the higher potential slot makes way first (which is DT in this case). Unless this is a budget issue or the slot's been reserved for some other show down the line.

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: aekiel

Aangan got the axe instead of DT!

A bit surprised- same TRP at both slots generally means the higher potential slot makes way first (which is DT in this case). Unless this is a budget issue or the slot's been reserved for some other show down the line.

Few months back there was a promo of a fantasy show jadugar which probably has got delayed. Most likely they are waiting for that show to be ready as usually their 8 pm slot has some element of fantasy fiction

Erum.Jannat thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 days ago

Extension to show This👇🤨

https://youtu.be/59HOglWex4g?si=mPylpmWK0zaqdS01

Sorry but truth Is DT Ended with A Earthquake.

Whenever I notice any video of This Show , thumbnail is Enough ..

Btw there is News on another season of Madam sir.

https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/1791800255719379269

I think I have seen A news of another Show in SAB most probably fantasy/ supernatural show  ,

if its true then SAB is going to launch 3 new shows in next few months 🤨.

Edited by Erum.Jannat - 11 days ago