Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: janecastle

That's the thing.. unless Madhav deceived her into marrying him by hiding his first marriage and Armaan's truth, I don't see any "galti". If she was cheated, she could have walked out. Or if she chose to stay, do it without whining whole day long. 

I guess both Madhav and his mom hid the truth of his 1st marriage and kid from Vidya , they never clearly said if he married Vidya before or After  Armaan’s mom’s death but Vidya doesn’t know the truth that’s the reason she keeps taunting him for cheating her but she doesn’t taunt her fav maasa for the same. Even after 25 yrs she is still struck there without mending her relationship and living in a fake relationship. 

Originally posted by: janecastle

This Madhav is another nalayak like his sister. Jab isko bholna hota hai toh iska muh nahi khulta. Now when the poor girl is finally out of that hellhole, he wants to drag her back there. Then when she gets abused on a daily basis, he'll again be a mute spectator. Another useless buddha like that Dukhmukh Shah. 

Madhav in his guilt doing all this  ,he couldn’t  take stand for his 1st wife against Dragonsa so now he wants his son to take stand for his wife and be happy ,he thinks Armaan and Abhira loves each other but not realising he is brining Abhira back to a zoo wirh wild animals.Even today he said Armaan should choose btwn family and Abhira as he knows Armaan never thinks about his happiness and priorities his family. But he is making Abhira to come back into that mad house full of morons and yeah he won’t be there for her when these morons falsely accuses n insults Abhira  again . 

Edited by Chaitu.V - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

I guess both Madhav and his mom hid the truth of his 1st marriage and kid from Vidya , they never clearly said if he married Vidya before or After  Armaan’s mom’s death but Vidya doesn’t know the truth that’s the reason she keeps taunting him for cheating her but she doesn’t taunt her fav maasa for the same. Even after 25 yrs she is still struck there without mending her relationship and living in a fake relationship. 

ya! How come she doesn’t point fingers at dragon 🐉 sa lol smiley37smiley37smiley37 hypocrite lol 

Swathi.A thumbnail

Madhav in his guilt doing all this  ,he couldn’t  take stand for his 1st wife against Dragonsa so now he wants his son to take stand for his wife and be happy ,he thinks Armaan and Abhira loves each other but not realising. Even today he said Armaan should choose btwn family and Abhira as he knows Armaan never thinks about his happiness and priorities his family. But he is making Abhira to come back into that mad house full of morons and yeah he won’t be there for her when these morons falsely accuses n insults Abhira  again . 

He also knows that he is just a naukar for them and he may be thrown out anyday without a second thought..

Armaan is just a puppet for them..he does good for all but vidya,dragon ,Charu,kajal,Sanjay  treat him as per their convenience only ..

JustaFan13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: sandhir.candy

I don’t know what is going on these days, but what I have seen is that Madhav really is trying to save & better his relationship with Vidya. & Vidya is respected & loved by all, even Madhav. It’s just that she can’t see it.

We don’t know what transpired in the past, but it has left Vidya bitter & unwilling to take even a step towards Madhav, even after all these years. & it’s not that Madhav doesn’t love her, but she is not ready to accept it.

& it’s totally different from Abhira’s case. Abhira is not going to impose on the relationship to keep on wanting Armaan to love her. From what I know, she already accepted that he doesn’t love her & doesn’t expect the same.

But, I agree with your last point.

& in Abhira’s case, it’s about basic respect even as a human being is missing in that family & sometimes Armaan is the same. In the past also, he used to stand mum while Akshara & Abhira were humiliated by his family without any rhyme or reason. & if it’s sometimes, then it can be justified but not always. So, Abhira should leave PH, Vidya’s situation was always better & she is still not satisfied. Abhira should think about herself & how to stand on her own bcz no one in that family is reliable & doesn’t actually love or want her for who she really is.

We don’t know how Rohit was conceived if their relationship was always so bad. Or when the truth about Armaan came out. Was it before or after Rohit was conceived. If it was before, then it’s still understandable that she will want her child to have a full family & didn’t leave Madhav. But if it was after, then she really is psycho to behave the way she does with Madhav. So right now, I will reserve my opinion on that topic for now. smiley36
But even then I will say this in Vidya’s case, it’s bad even for yourself to hold on to a grudge for so long. If the other person is really regretful, then it’s better to let it go for your own sake.

As you say, nobody knows what's happened in the past..

So when nobody's judging madhav, where infact he was wrong.. he never supported Armaan, as someone pointed out, he let Armaan be a doormat to Dadisa. Vidya, though she keeps pointing out that she did a favour by raising Armaan, she actually did raised Armaan and gave him mother's love. 

Why judge Vidya now as a psycho. She too believeed that Abhimaan's marriage was real and had started treating Abheera as her daughter. She's definitely hurt. And it's a normal reaction. 

Madhav is overdoing it, by asking Armaan to choose Abheera and not family, without even knowing if Armaan actually loves Abheera!

Originally posted by: Swathiyaa

He also knows that he is just a naukar for them and he may be thrown out anyday without a second thought..

Armaan is just a puppet for them..he does good for all but vidya,dragon ,Charu,kajal,Sanjay  treat him as per their convenience only ..

Yeah ,he used to be their punching bag before Abhira stepped into that house, after Abhira came all the morons started to blame her  for everything that happens in that mad house. And now this useless man feels he is imp too  as no one is taunting or blaming him.  so he too joined them in falsely accusing her, how can this idiot even forget that only because of Abhira vidya  his mom for 25-30 yrs  genuinely started loving and accepted him as her own son. This man is not even worth treating better than this though, he doesn't know how to respect genuine care and love.Vidya is right she genuinely trusted and supported him going against her fav dragonsa so her anger is totally justified.

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Madhav in his guilt doing all this  ,he couldn’t  take stand for his 1st wife against Dragonsa so now he wants his son to take stand for his wife and be happy ,he thinks Armaan and Abhira loves each other but not realising he is brining Abhira back to a zoo wirh wild animals.Even today he said Armaan should choose btwn family and Abhira as he knows Armaan never thinks about his happiness and priorities his family. But he is making Abhira to come back into that mad house full of morons and yeah he won’t be there for her when these morons falsely accuses n insults Abhira  again . 

More than anything why Madhav didn’t bother to first check with his nakayak son about his feelings for Abhira before going to boycott haartaal..useless people.

Forget about these mad house because it’s about Armaan. Things are bad and Abhira is insulted because of the venom spitting of Armaan yesterday. He just made her look so bad by saying twisted stories of Akshara and zimmedari. So dear Madhav why didn’t you find it necessary to talk to your lier son why he is trashing his wife which made sure Abhira is out of the house.

Armaan is doing no sacrifice here which stupid Madhav thinks. He is probably in lala land thinking his suhag raat with Ruhi.smiley6

Criticiser thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

I felt iska pattha katneke wajah se hi Abhira Bahar jaayega...Like Teri meri doriyaan

Same here I can totally see this happening although I thought that one of the kids would die since there’s so many of them. Khair let’s see what happens smiley36

Edited by Criticiser - 1 months ago
Daffodils01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Same here I can totally see this happening although I that one of the kids would die since there’s so many of them. Khair let’s see what happens smiley36

bold :smiley37

It has to be Phuphasa’s kid because no one really cares about Madhav, not even Armaan smiley36

Kajal will curse Abhira , Phupha will instigate Kaveri  etc Full on TRP masala drama smiley37

Criticiser thumbnail

Originally posted by: Daffodils01

bold :smiley37

It has to be Phuphasa’s kid because no one really cares about Madhav, not even Armaan smiley36

Kajal will curse Abhira , Phupha will instigate Kaveri  etc Full on TRP masala drama smiley37

Exactly what I was thinking probably uslesss Krish or even Dharu will die and Phupha will easily be able to humiliate Abhira and kick her out smiley36

I can totally see Kind Kajal turning into another Swarna, Manjari who is more dangerous than Kaveri, Vidhya smiley36