Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail

Helping Hands

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: priya185

for ipl match 22 and 23 I couldn't predict the toss question and if it got fixed I was not aware of it

We regret for the problem. Some members pointed it  1 day prior to the match and the tech team rectified it immediately. We informed it in the thread as well. 

Please, inform us whenever there is any problem, so that the team will act promptly. smiley31

Edited by Viswasruti - 1 months ago
priya185 thumbnail

Idea Innovators

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

We regret for the problem. Some members pointed it  1 day prior to the match and the tech team rectified it immediately. We informed it in the thread as well. 

Please, inform us whenever there is any problem, so that the team will act promptly. smiley31

If such a problem occurs again please ask IF tech team to send automatic notification to all participants 

Mrunmayee02 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

IMG_20240410_122758.jpg

First of all sorry for posting my query here. But I had posted this on the fanfiction rules (Fanfiction forum) almost 20 days ago and haven't got any response there, so now posting my query here.

Addressing to the above mentioned point from the fanfiction rules (Point no 6.10) regarding social media links. Why is it not permitted to add our own Instagram handles to the ff section?

Viswasruti thumbnail

Helping Hands

Originally posted by: Mrunmayee02

IMG_20240410_122758.jpg

First of all sorry for posting my query here. But I had posted this on the fanfiction rules (Fanfiction forum) almost 20 days ago and haven't got any response there, so now posting my query here.

Addressing to the above mentioned point from the fanfiction rules (Point no 6.10) regarding social media links. Why is it not permitted to add our own Instagram handles to the ff section?

It is against the rules of the IF FF Section to publish external links from other social media platforms.

The rule's reasoning is as follows: posting external links essentially directs users away from the site and your profile. This will not sit well with the social media platform's algorithm, and as a result, it will flag you for sending users to other websites.

It is not recommended to add external links as it will negatively impact your profile's visibility and your ability to connect with more people here. But you can share such links  via PM, but not in forum posts/ FFs/ or  in FF Section FFs. 

If you want to share your stories with India Forum's members, which has a huge reader base, you are welcome post them either in the specific serial forum or in the Fanfiction section. 

Edited by Viswasruti - 1 months ago
Shona191219 thumbnail

Hiii

Dear Vijay....

I'm Shona....I lost my previous account last month around 17-18 March where I was Goldie...with around 200post and also my stories in different thread....but since I lost my previous account... I've to open my new account here again coz the last one I tried so many time but couldn't retrieve it due to password issue even the forum page was not allowing me to change password also...so for that reason I've open my this new account...so there no other MID    but it's a genuine problem which I was unable to solve it....and I'm loyal India forum fan so I've to open my this new id...so hope this reason and acceptable and you will allow me to continue this I'd ...

Thank you....

Shona

Sutapasima thumbnail

Helping Hands

https://www.indiaforums.com/user/1145519

Link to user profile for Above member …. The original  user account . Please help member with access .

The email of above has not been verified .

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 months ago
kavya1994 thumbnail

Edit: The issue gets solved.

Edited by kavya1994 - 1 months ago
Posted: a month ago

Originally posted by: Shona191219

Hiii

Dear Vijay....

I'm Shona....I lost my previous account last month around 17-18 March where I was Goldie...with around 200post and also my stories in different thread....but since I lost my previous account... I've to open my new account here again coz the last one I tried so many time but couldn't retrieve it due to password issue even the forum page was not allowing me to change password also...so for that reason I've open my this new account...so there no other MID    but it's a genuine problem which I was unable to solve it....and I'm loyal India forum fan so I've to open my this new id...so hope this reason and acceptable and you will allow me to continue this I'd ...

Thank you....

Shona

Your current status for that account is showing that your email is not verified. 

Shona191219 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijay

Your current status for that account is showing that your email is not verified. 

But my email is verified and the same email id I'm using since 2018...but suddenly first they logme out then decline my password and now email is not verified...so what's the solution?? My all the stories which I've written was also gone with my account...

Originally posted by: Shona191219

But my email is verified and the same email id I'm using since 2018...but suddenly first they logme out then decline my password and now email is not verified...so what's the solution?? My all the stories which I've written was also gone with my account...

This may have happened may be cause your email bounced. Check if your email is active and have space to receive emails.

If you use the forgot password option you can retrieve the same.

Let me know if that works out for you.