Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

I wouldn’t be surprised if its Dp’s own PR, they r pathetic and will do anything to keep her in the news. 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Petrichor80

I thought we were not allowed to post reddit links on IF. Topics were getting locked for that in Jan. I am surprised there are articles being written on IF based on reddit comments now. 

Hey, the article writers dont always get news, toh banani padti hai... target of articles etc kuch hoga yaar, don't be mean😮‍💨

This is so Indian news channel move where they start debating a random tweetsmiley37

Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

Hey, the article writers dont always get news, toh banani padti hai... target of articles etc kuch hoga yaar, don't be mean😮‍💨

This is so Indian news channel move where they start debating a random tweetsmiley37

Man, they don't even proofread. I need a job at IF for doing nothing lol.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blueeeee

Man, they don't even proofread. I need a job at IF for doing nothing lol.

Get in line... M waiting for them to start accepting applications smiley37

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Way to spoil a beautiful thread..smiley32...no Ranbir Alia fan spread negativity here.....u guys did by making assumptions...smiley29

Absolutely!...Such a pity... I get the feeling that this happens far too often lately...

Petrichor80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

Lol they are very lucky it is Bollywood and not Hollywood (would be getting sued). It seems irresponsible to write an article based on one user's comment on reddit. As others have mentioned that anyone can create an account on reddit and post anything. Tomorrow FOD will claim to be an insider and start posting all sorts of tea for Kat, Deepika, Vicky, Ranveer on reddit. 

Edited by Petrichor80 - 2 months ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Petrichor80

Lol they are very lucky it is Bollywood and not Hollywood (would be getting sued). It seems irresponsible to write an article based on one user's comment on reddit. As others have mentioned that anyone can create an account on reddit and post anything. Tomorrow FOD will claim to be an insider and start posting all sorts of tea for Kat, Deepika, Vicky, Ranveer on reddit. 

And if it's on reddit, there'll be another OF article... Even BWF members who have inside scoop should get recognition by the article writers, fingers crossed that they stalk this forum too

P.s. sorry for all the jazz here about the article, but it's misplaced media practices and it really pissed me off, so called it out. Will stop now, this is a thread about happy things for the couple and their fans.

Originally posted by: hasini009

that could be a bloated stomach. after effects of eating 10000  🥔 🥔 smiley36

smiley37 She can eat 100000 🥔 for breakfast, lunch & dinner

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I cannot believe people speculating her pregnancy as surrogacy smiley44

No one will announce pregnancy if they go for surrogacy. They directly announce baby arrived smiley2 Frankly I was expecting such news from them but pleasantly surprised to see pregnancy announcement smiley40

In future if DP comes out with baby bump then also people will start speculating it is fakesmiley39 I wonot be surprised to see such rumours smiley44

I just want DP and ranveer enjoy this phase of life to the fullest smiley27